This item has been shown 24 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Corsa Performance 14176 Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System 03-10 Viper
Our Part #:
Exhaust System Kit
Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System
Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System; Dual Side Exit; For 2.5 in. Inlet; Incl. Muffler/Pipes/Clamps/3 in. Tips; 50-State Emissions Legal w/Factory Catalytic Converters;
- NO DRONE-Reflective Sound Cancellation Technology
- Bold When You Want It; Quiet when It Needs To Be
- Increased Horsepower And Torque
- Straight-Through Nonrestrictive Design
- Premium Stainless Steel Construction
- Bolt-On Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-Color Installation Instructions
CORSA Performance is an engineering and manufacturing company based in Berea, Ohio that specializes in high performance stainless steel exhaust systems for the marine and automotive aftermarket. Founded by Jim Browning, the company entered the marine business in 1989. Since that time CORSA has become a leader in performance marine exhaust systems and components supplying more than 60 original equipment boat manufacturers and more than 1,000 boat dealers worldwide with 1,500 different part numbers for Mercruiser and Volvo sterndrive applications. Automotive products at CORSA Performance began with C5 Corvette exhaust systems in 1998, followed quickly by systems for the C4 Corvette, Camaro/Firebird and the Viper. Today, CORSA Performance also offers premium quality stainless steel exhaust systems for Cadillac, Mustang GT, C6 Corvette (including the new 505 hp Z06), the new GTO, 300C/Magnum/Charger (including SRT-8 models) and Hummer H2/H3 vehicles. In 2001, the company also expanded its product line to include truck exhaust systems, and now offers GM, Ford and Dodge truck and SUV products, including diesels. And in 2004, BMW was added to the application list. All automotive products are hand crafted in the U.S. from 100% premium stainless steel for highest quality, performance and longevity; and all our exhaust systems carry a limited lifetime warranty. CORSA Performance takes pride in its rigid quality control standards mandating that no system is released until it meets strict company criteria for both sound and fit.
Why Buy From Us
• 5 Star Customer Service Rating
• Same day shipping (if ordered weekdays by noon CST)
• Average delivery time is 3 business days
• No sales tax (outside Alabama)
• No hassle returns
• Combined shipping discounts
• Over 30 years parts & accessories experience
Why Buy From Us
• Your order will be shipped using FedEx Ground
• Orders received on business days before noon CST will ship out the same day
• Shipping is available inside the 48 States Only
• Sorry FedEx cannot deliver to APO or PO Boxes
Combined Shipping Discounts! THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE YOU SAVE!
Why Buy From Us
• Got-Chrome offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
• If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason please let us know.
• For return instructions and our full return policy click here.
Why Buy From Us
• Got-Chrome is open Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST.
• Call us at 888-552-4766 during business hours.
• Please go to your product of interest and select "Ask a question" to contact customer support.
© Copyright Got-Chrome 2012|All Rights Reserved
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Dodge Viper GTS Twin Turbo: 6.963 @ 215.750
Sal Patel, Engine: 576 cid V10, Turbos: Twin Precision 91mm Tires: M/T 315/60/15 Drag Radials
2002 Dodge Viper Jerry Bickel: 7.190 @ 185.780
Ron Siegal, Engine: 540 mopar, Tires: 33 x 17 x 15 goodyear
1998 Dodge Viper Twin Turbo: 7.530 @ 197.650
1998 Dodge Viper GTS: 7.788 @ 169.000
Chris Orthodoxou, Engine: 604, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
2001 Dodge Viper Heffner Twin Turbo: 7.996 @ 177.060
Chad, Engine: V10, Turbos: Twin Turbo
2009 Dodge Viper : 8.500 @ 168.000
matt, Engine: 522 ci stroker , Turbos: 76 mm Tires: M/T full slicks
1996 Dodge Viper Stryker TTRS: 8.540 @ 174.000
Ron Misjak Jr. (SVS), Engine: 488cid, Turbos: GTS 76 front mount Tires: Hoosier DOT street
2002 Dodge Viper Heffner Twin Turbo GTS: 8.751 @ 163.420
1996 Dodge Viper GTS: 8.780 @ 154.100
T. Darwin, Engine: Pro mod, Tires: Goodyear
2003 Dodge Viper SRT Vert Removeable Hardtop: 8.894 @ 158.320
Nate Montieth, Engine: 522, Supercharger: Paxton Novi 2K Tires: m/t 16
1998 Dodge Viper GTS GT-35s Turbo: 8.900 @ 150.000
Roy, Engine: 488 cu in, Turbos: GT-35s Tires: M/T street radials
1999 Dodge Viper : 9.080 @ 156.810
Hugh Hoard, Engine: V-10, Supercharger: 2 Vortech
1996 Dodge Viper GTS: 9.160 @ 154.320
Ron Misjak Jr. (SVS), Engine: 488ci Viper V-10, Supercharger: no Turbos: Twins Tires: Hoosier (dot slicks)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT: 9.320 @ 150.290
Lyle Larson, Engine: V 10, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H
2001 Dodge Viper GTS: 9.450 @ 157.000
jeff keisner, Turbos: Heffner Twin Turbo
2001 Dodge Viper gts: 9.456 @ 152.000
albert (RSI Rohn), Engine: stroker,
2006 Dodge Viper Supecharged and Nitrous: 9.474 @ 153.180
Nine Ball, Engine: Built Motor, Supercharger: Paxton Novi2000 Tires: Mickey Thompson 345/35-18 drag radial
1999 Dodge Viper RT 10: 9.480 @ 145.220
BIG GUN -SCOTT WIECK, Engine: DODGE V-10, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE
1998 Dodge Viper GTS TWIN TURBO: 9.610 @ 140.358
Roy Harrigill, Engine: 488 cu in, Turbos: T4 Frame GT 35Rs Tires: Michelin
1997 Dodge Viper GTS: 9.620 @ 149.760
Tom Welch, Engine: 488 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T E.T. Street