This item has been shown 10644 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Electric Radiator Cooling Fan Clutch for Chevy Trailblazer Envoy Bravada 9-7X
- New, not rebuilt, electric clutch
- Replaces dealer part number: 15293048
- Replaces original assemblies that are melted or worn out
- Comes with proper plug for trouble free installation
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 2004-07 Buick Rainier Cooling Fan Clutch
- 2002-07 Chevy Trailblazer Cooling Fan Clutch
- 2002-06 Chevy Trailblazer EXT Cooling Fan Clutch
- 2002-07 GMC Envoy Cooling Fan Clutch
- 2002-06 GMC Envoy XL Cooling Fan Clutch
- 2004-05 GMC Envoy XUV Cooling Fan Clutch
- 2003-07 Isuzu Ascender Cooling Fan Clutch
- 2002-04 Olds Bravada Cooling Fan Clutch
- 2005-07 Saab 9-7X Cooling Fan Clutch
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Turbo: 9.560 @ 147.670
FastLane, Turbos: 88mm
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Nitrous: 11.200 @ 120.560
Pete Zoppoth, Engine: Ls2 6.0, Tires: Nitto Dr's
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Magnacharger: 11.306 @ 120.350
Ron (PsRumors, Engine: Stock ls2, Supercharger: Magnacharger 112hh Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Nitrous: 11.353 @ 118.360
Pat (freemaSSon), Engine: LS7 441, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: 16
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer ss,maggie112hh12psi,nos,full weight 5135lb: 11.550 @ 118.100
dominick, Engine: stock ls2 blockstock,cam,stock haed's, Supercharger: maggie112hh Tires: R-S-A good year
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS - Motor Pass - On Street Tires: 11.828 @ 112.710
Pat (freemaSSon), Engine: LS7 441, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: ROAD HUGGERS, laugh @ me, they hook
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer ss: 11.940 @ 114.000
mike, Engine: 6.0 ls2, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 11.983 @ 113.930
mark (Ultimate Fighter), Engine: 6.0 LS2, Supercharger: Magnuson MP 112
2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer ss112hh 12psi: 12.030 @ 114.600
dominick, Engine: ls2 stock block,heads,cam, Supercharger: yes
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 12.190 @ 112.460
DICK AVERSA, Engine: LS3 /416, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: SUMMER
2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 12.300 @ 108.730
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS ALL WHEEL DRIVE: 12.500 @ 107.890
DICk (Tracman 466), Engine: LS2, Tires: Hankook
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 12.595 @ 106.950
Jeremy Cattaneo, Engine: LS2, Tires: stock
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer AWD SS: 12.650 @ 106.390
D AVERSA, Engine: 6.0, Tires: STOCK
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 12.950 @ 105.740
Tony, Tires: 275/45R17 MT ET streets
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 2WD: 13.022 @ 105.320