This item has been shown 146 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Chevy Impala Buick Pontiac 3.1L 3.4L Front Exhaust Manifold Driver Side Left LH
- Fits LH Front Side of Engine
- Includes exhaust manifold gasket, flange gasket, and flange hardware
- Direct replacement
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- Replaces dealer part number: 10182321
- 1994-04 Buick Century Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.1L 189ci
- 1994-96 Buick Regal Exhaust Manifold & Gasket Kit for V6 3.1L Front Radiator Side
- 2000-02 Buick Regal Exhaust Manifold & Gasket Kit for V6 3.1L Front Radiator Side
- 2002-03 Buick Rendezvous Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.4L 207ci
- 1994-98 Buick Skylark Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.1L 189ci
- 1994-96 Chevy Beretta Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.1L 189ci
- 1994-96 Chevy Corsica Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.1L 189ci
- 2000-03 Chevy Impala Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.4L 207ci
- 2000-01 Chevy Lumina Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.1L 189ci
- 1995-99 Chevy Lumina Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.1L 189ci
- 1996 Chevy Lumina Apv Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.4L 207ci
- 1997-03 Chevy Malibu Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.1L 189ci
- 2000-03 Chevy Monte Carlo Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.4L 207ci
- 1995-99 Chevy Monte Carlo Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.1L 189ci
- 1997-03 Chevy Venture Van Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.4L 207ci
- 1994-98 Olds Achieva Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.1L 189ci
- 1999-03 Olds Alero Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.4L 207ci
- 1997-99 Olds Cutlass Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.1L 189ci
- 1994-96 Olds Cutlass Ciera Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.1L 189ci
- 1993-97 Olds Cutlass Supreme Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.1L 189ci
- 1996-03 Olds Silhouette Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.4L 207ci
- 2001-03 Pontiac Aztek Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.4L 207ci
- 1999-03 Pontiac Grand Am Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.4L 207ci
- 1994-98 Pontiac Grand Am Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.1L 189ci
- 1994-03 Pontiac Grand Prix Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.1L 189ci
- 1999-03 Pontiac Montana Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.4L 207ci
- 1996-98 Pontiac Trans Sport Exhaust Manifold Front V6 3.4L 207ci
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 10.374 @ 130.520
Glen Koenig, Engine: 461 LS-6 BBC, Tires: Hoosier 10.5x29W rear, Morose DS2 28x4.5 front
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1968 Chevrolet Impala SS 427: 11.339 @ 116.420
C. Moore, Engine: 496 Chevy self built, Tires: M&H rear BFG front
1964 Chevrolet Impala : 11.488 @ 116.620
Jeff, Engine: 406, Tires: MT Drag Radials
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2003 Chevrolet Impala LS Turbo: 11.540 @ 120.230
jeffery klo, Engine: 3.8 v6, Turbos: 62-1 Tires: MT ET drags
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.647 @ 119.360
Glen Koenig, Engine: Stock 354 LT1, Tires: GY Front runners, Hoosier QTP 28x11.5
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.800 @ 112.000
Joe, Engine: 6.2 LS3, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Nitto 305/35/18
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.895 @ 116.650
Terry Kehne, Engine: 385 CID LT1, Tires: front: 275/75R17 Riken, rear 226x10.-15 MT ET Drag
1962 Chevrolet Impala sedan: 11.898 @ 113.067
tony, Engine: 454,
1995 Chevrolet Impala SS ATI ProCharger Supercharger: 11.940 @ 114.770
David Dickey, Engine: 396 Storker LT-1, Supercharger: ATI ProCharger D-1sc Tires: BFG Drag raisals Rear, BFG KDW's front
1970 Chevrolet Impala : 12.430 @ 110.890
GARY KETCH, Engine: 454, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON SLICKS
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
1995 Chevrolet Impala SS: 12.853 @ 101.758
David Dickey, Engine: LT-1 converted to LT-4, Tires: BFG g-force comp T/A Drag Radials
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.100 @ 103.000
Mike Whitehouse, Engine: LT4, Tires: 285/40/17
1979 Chevrolet Impala Coupe: 13.290 @ 105.670
Phil Hunt, Engine: 454, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: m/t I Tread
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.673 @ 103.130
Ron Mitchell, Engine: 3800 / L67, Supercharger: Gen V / Ported Tires: BFG G Force
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.674 @ 104.030
Eric, Engine: 3800 L67, Supercharger: Eaton M90
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.721 @ 100.310
James, Engine: 3800 L67 Supercharged, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Tires: Goodyear Eagle GT