This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Front Wheel Hub & Bearing Pair Set for Chevy K1500 Pickup Tahoe w/ABS 4WD 4x4
NEW SET OF SUV / TRUCK 4 x 4 FRONT HUB & BEARING ASSEMBLIES
Includes Driver and Passenger Side Front
Fits 4X4 Models Only
Includes ABS Sensor, Wire and Connector
6 Lug Pattern Trucks Only
- 1999 Cadillac Escalade 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 1995-99 Chevy K1500 Truck 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 1995 Chevy K2500 Truck 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for 6 Lug Wheels ABS Pair
- 1995-99 Chevy Suburban 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 2000 Chevy Tahoe 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for V8 5.7L Models with ABS Pair
- 1995-99 Chevy Tahoe 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 1995-99 GMC K1500 Truck 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 1995 GMC K2500 Truck 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for 6 Lug Wheels ABS Pair
- 1995-99 GMC Suburban 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
- 2000 GMC Yukon Denali 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for V8 5.7L Models with ABS Pair
- 1995-99 GMC Yukon 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with ABS Pair
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1956 Chevrolet Pickup : 9.000 @ 149.000
Al Lyda, Engine: Chev 565 CI, Tires: goodyear
1972 Nissan PICKUP : 9.300 @ 144.000
Ronald Folck, Engine: l6, Turbos: 1
1972 Nissan PICKUP : 9.300 @ 144.000
ronald folck, Engine: nissan L-6, Turbos: turbonetics
1927 Datsun Pickup LS1800: 9.376 @ 149.600
Jesse Baumbach, Engine: CA18DET, Turbos: Garrett T25
1971 Datsun Pickup PL521: 10.022 @ 131.500
Nick Caffarel, Engine: 2.5 rb25det, Turbos: t3/t4 .63 ar AGP Tires: 15x10.5x28
1968 Datsun Pickup : 10.120 @ 130.240
hank, Engine: 383 stroker, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 26x4-15, 32x14-15
1985 Nissan PICKUP 720 doublecab: 10.150 @ 137.340
434, Engine: SBC 434ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T
1966 Ford Pickup f-100: 10.390 @ 128.060
John A. Mikeska, Engine: 466 Ford, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1985 Nissan PICKUP 720 doublecab: 10.520 @ 129.780
434, Engine: SBC 434 ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1987 Toyota Pickup : 11.260 @ 120.180
Brandon Stevens, Engine: 357ci sb chevy, Tires: m/t 29x15.5 and skinnys up front
1951 Chevrolet Pickup Step Side: 11.265 @ 114.670
Mark Acton, Engine: 350 chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 33-15-15 rear
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.340 @ 123.000
Dave G, Engine: Toyota 22r, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: MT ET streets 28x11.50x15
1999 Chevrolet Pickup : 11.359 @ 117.070
Moze Collins, Engine: 6.0l, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 82mm Tires: Continental Cross Contact UHP
2002 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 11.478 @ 118.960
C.J. Quinton, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: Yokohama
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.602 @ 114.910
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder,
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.720 @ 113.110
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder, Tires: MT 29.5 X 9
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.800 @ 120.000
Dave G, Engine: LC Engineering Stage Five, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: Mickey Thomspon Et streets 28x11.50x15
1955 Ford Pickup F100: 11.990 @ 132.000
GLENN, Engine: 377 STROKER,