This item has been shown 151 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Down Pipe Heat Shield
This part(s) was removed from a 2009 Cobalt SS. This part(s) is in good condition, ready to replace your missing or damaged part.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to determine compatibility based upon
the P/N provided. You will be receiving the P/N listed in this
- It is up to the buyer to research or ask a mechanic if this part is compatible with their vehicle.
- We provide a P/N (if available), picture and vehicle year/make/model to aid you in your research
- Pictures provided are for reference purpose only, you may or may not receive the one pictured.
- NC residents pay 7.5% sales tax.
- By placing a offer/purchasing the buyer has read and agrees with all of the sellers policy's.
- We guarantee all items sold are in working condition unless otherwise stated.
- Returns must be done within 30 days unless stated otherwise.
- Damage done due to incorrect installation or during installation will not be covered.
- Buyer must contact us within 48 hours if an item is defective or was damaged during shipping.
- We only accept returns on defective parts.
- Buyer agrees with all sellers return policy's.
- Items are usually shipped
within within 3 business days (usually packages are shipped next day)
via USPS(small package), Fedex, or Freight
- All shipping charges are flat rate and non negotiable.
- We offer combined shipping on most items.
- Local pick up is available, 7.5% NC tax applies.
- Freight items are shipping to business addresses with fork lift or dock only. Residential delivery is an additional $100.
All shipping charges are within lower 48 states only. PR, AK, HI, APO,
FPO, VI please contact us for a shipping quote before offerding.
- International buyer please ask for a shipping quote before offerding.Payment Options:
- Cashier Checks
- Please contact us with any issue and let us resolve it before sending a
negative response. Mistakes can happen and we will do whatever we can to resolve any issues.
- You can call us at 828-301-1836 or Text us at 828-398-8464. Or you can EMAIL US with any questions.
Can't find the part or item you need? Contact us and we will run an sale for you!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.113 @ 116.000
Paul Pilinko, Engine: 2.0 I4, stock, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: track Hoosier QTP's street, bald lol
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS TC: 13.129 @ 0.000
litalien2001, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: stock Tires: drag radial bfgoodrich
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.170 @ 110.400
Cory Cercone, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock k04 Tires: Dunlop Fierce
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.182 @ 115.120
Sean A AKA .ninja44, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock KO4 Tires: Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs 235 40 18
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.216 @ 110.260
Chris Bodnar, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: Stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.231 @ 104.080
Brad Cain (ralliartist), Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock M62 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets 26x10.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.296 @ 107.860
Brian Miller, Engine: 2.0 L, Supercharger: Eaton M62
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbocharged: 13.325 @ 112.100
Marin, Turbos: Stock K04 Tires: 235/40/18 BFG KDW2
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.359 @ 104.500
Kevin Parker, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Stock Turbos: None Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro's