This item has been shown 189 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Cavalier Cobalt HHR Grand Am Vue 2.2L Exhaust Manifold w/ Gasket Heat Shield Kit
- Brand New Exhaust Manifold
- (1) Exhaust manifold
- (3) Studs
- (3) Nuts
- (1) Gasket - Manifold to Head
- (1) Gasket - Manifold to Exhaust Pipe
- Replaces dealer part number: 90537679
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 2002-05 Chevy Cavalier Exhaust Manifold with Heat Shield & Gasket Kit for L4 2.2L (8th Vin Digit F)
- 2004-05 Chevy Classic Exhaust Manifold with Heat Shield & Gasket Kit for L4 2.2L
- 2005-06 Chevy Cobalt Exhaust Manifold with Heat Shield & Gasket Kit for L4 2.2L
- 2006 Chevy HHR Exhaust Manifold with Heat Shield & Gasket Kit for L4 2.2L
- 2002-04 Olds Alero Exhaust Manifold with Heat Shield & Gasket Kit for L4 2.2L
- 2002-05 Pontiac Grand Am Exhaust Manifold with Heat Shield & Gasket Kit for L4 2.2L
- 2005-06 Pontiac Pursuit Exhaust Manifold with Heat Shield & Gasket Kit for L4 2.2L
- 2002-05 Pontiac Sunfire Exhaust Manifold with Heat Shield & Gasket Kit for L4 2.2L (8th Vin Digit F)
- 2003-06 Saturn Ion Exhaust Manifold with Heat Shield & Gasket Kit for L4 2.2L
- 2000-04 Saturn L Sedan Exhaust Manifold with Heat Shield & Gasket Kit for L4 2.2L for Automatic Transmission Models
- 2000-04 Saturn L Wagon Exhaust Manifold with Heat Shield & Gasket Kit for L4 2.2L for Automatic Transmission Models
- 2002-06 Saturn Vue Exhaust Manifold with Heat Shield & Gasket Kit for L4 2.2L
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 8.683 @ 156.310
John Songer Jr, Engine: 3.8L Buick GNX Block W/4.3L Crank, Turbos: Twin Turbonetics T-76 Ceramic Ball-bearing, .96 A/R Tires: Nitto 555R
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Z-24: 8.987 @ 149.320
Kenny Snopps, Engine: 434 SBC, Tires: Goodyear
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.000 @ 122.000
RJ JEKA, Engine: Olds 2.3L Mod, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier 8
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.000 @ 119.250
Buck Thompson, Engine: 406,
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.490 @ 117.520
Buck Thompson, Engine: 406,
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Base: 12.463 @ 115.660
Travis Traub, Engine: 2.2 Ecotec, Turbos: Hahn 16G Tires: Nitto 555R Drag Radials
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier : 12.536 @ 104.430
Ryne Hoover, Engine: 2.2L Turbocharged Ecotec, Turbos: Super 20G Tires: BFG Drag Radials Front/Falken ZE512 Rear
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier : 12.676 @ 113.430
Vincent Morris, Engine: Bored 2.2 Eco, Turbos: Garrett T3/T4 57 Trim, Stage 3, .63 a/r Tires: Hoosier QuickTime Pro's
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo: 12.831 @ 110.190
Ryne Hoover, Engine: 2.2L Turbocharged Ecotec, Turbos: Super 16G TD04-16G-10CM2 Tires: BFG Drag Radials Front/Falken ZE512 Rear
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 12.876 @ 110.470
Brian, Engine: Hybrid cams, UR Pulley, Turbos: Garret T3/04e --- .60 a/r compressor housing with a 60 trim compressor wheel, and a .63 a/r turbine housing with a stage 3 wheel Tires: Street Tires
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier z22: 12.906 @ 106.630
Éric Fortin, Engine: swap 2.2 ecotec, Supercharger: M62 Tires: M/T 24.5x8x15
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier z24: 12.960 @ 106.000
Carl, Engine: 2.4l twincam Ld9, Tires: 24.5x8x15 MT Drag
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier z24: 13.077 @ 109.160
David Ingram, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: n/a