This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
CaterpillarC12 Cat Engine Air Fan 9 blade
ClicPic Photos copyright © 2009 Crossroads Truck Solutions. Do not use without permission.
Click small picture to enlarge.
Here is a fan removed from a cat C12 motor. The fan itself is in great condition and would make a great replacement.
This is a 9 blade fan may work on other engine models but please do your own research.
We are offering a 7 day guarantee if this part becomes defective within the next week we will exchange or refund at our discretion. however the buyer must pay for return shipping and it must be returned to us within 7 days of receiving the item. After an inspection is made of the part a replacement part or if a replacement is unavailable we will refund your purchase price. Shipping & handling costs are non-refundable.
- Shipping cost are fixed and only apply to the cont. U.S.
- International, Canada, Hawaii and Alaska shipping at an additional cost.
- Insurance is automatically included to US Addresses!
- Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. We do not cover this cost. We insure items above $100.00, please keep this in mind when you are having it shipped into your country. The declared value for the item is the winning offer amount. If you do not agree with this don't offer please. Local Pickup - all items are available for local pickup - Free of Charge!! At Crossroads Truck Solutions we realize the importance of your item arriving well packaged and in a timely fashion. We have adopted the following shipping policy to meet these goals:
- Shipping costs are fixed and are detailed above. They cover insurance, shipping charges, and handling, packaging materials and tracking.
- Crossroads Truck Solutions is happy to combine shipping on multiple purchases which occur within 5 days of each other. Do not pay for your item until you are done shopping and have requested that your items be combined. If the items are acceptable to be combined a new invoice will be sent you.
- Item will be shipped within 3 days of receipt of payment.
- All UPS shipments are automatically insured 100% against damage/loss at no cost to the buyer for U.S. Addresses.
- Quoted shipping rates applicable to U.S. contiguous 48 states.
- Insurance is typically not available on International Shipments sent via the US Postal Service (USPS). International buyers residing in countries not covered under the US Postal Service insurance coverage area waive all rights to insurance claims and should offer
- 3 Day, 2 Day and Next Day Air available at an additional cost.
- All orders shipped via UPS Ground or US Postal Service.
- Oversized items will be shipped via Freight Lines at an additional cost
- Paypal within 48 hours of the sale close.
- Sorry but Crossroads Truck Solutions does not accept Personal or Business checks.
- Crossroads Truck Solutions reserves the right to void the sale and resell the item if buyer remits payment via an unverified PayPal account or requests shipment to an unconfirmed PayPal mailing address. Please visit the PayPal website to learn more on this issue.
- If payment is not received timely, Crossroads Truck Solutions reserves the right to void the sale and resell the item. We do leave response on these transactions and follow up with . If you do not intend to pay, please do not offer. Thank You!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 10.660 @ 120.120
Joseph Barrett, Engine: 5.5L V12, Turbos: 58mm Precision Turbo's Tires: MT's
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 10.980 @ 123.420
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 10.996 @ 125.670
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 11.074 @ 132.080
Joseph Barrett, Engine: 5.5 V12, Turbos: Twin Precision 58mm Tires: MT ET STREET
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 11.142 @ 125.940
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 11.221 @ 122.310
JWade, Tires: Drag Radials
2004 Mercedes-Benz CL600 Speedriven V12TT: 11.275 @ 122.790
Kamil, Engine: V12, Supercharger: None Turbos: Stock Turbos Tires: 18 inch Mickey Thompson ET STREETS
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 11.440 @ 119.530
Chas Jr, Engine: 12Cyl, Turbos: 2
2008 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 11.710 @ 121.000
craig brinster, Tires: MT Drag Radials
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 11.770 @ 122.130
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 11.790 @ 122.190
2008 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 12.104 @ 116.800
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 12.275 @ 115.620
2007 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 12.410 @ 114.810
NA, Engine: v12 Twin-Turbo, Tires: Continental Sport Contact
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 12.436 @ 117.451
JACE, Engine: 5.5L V12 SOHC, Turbos: 2 Tires: Michelin PS2
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
2004 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 12.600 @ 115.000
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16