This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
CaterpillarC12 Cat Engine Air Fan 9 blade
ClicPic Photos copyright © 2009 Crossroads Truck Solutions. Do not use without permission.
Click small picture to enlarge.
Here is a fan removed from a cat C12 motor. The fan itself is in great condition and would make a great replacement.
This is a 9 blade fan may work on other engine models but please do your own research.
We are offering a 7 day guarantee if this part becomes defective within the next week we will exchange or refund at our discretion. however the buyer must pay for return shipping and it must be returned to us within 7 days of receiving the item. After an inspection is made of the part a replacement part or if a replacement is unavailable we will refund your purchase price. Shipping & handling costs are non-refundable.
- Shipping cost are fixed and only apply to the cont. U.S.
- International, Canada, Hawaii and Alaska shipping at an additional cost.
- Insurance is automatically included to US Addresses!
- Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. We do not cover this cost. We insure items above $100.00, please keep this in mind when you are having it shipped into your country. The declared value for the item is the winning offer amount. If you do not agree with this don't offer please. Local Pickup - all items are available for local pickup - Free of Charge!! At Crossroads Truck Solutions we realize the importance of your item arriving well packaged and in a timely fashion. We have adopted the following shipping policy to meet these goals:
- Shipping costs are fixed and are detailed above. They cover insurance, shipping charges, and handling, packaging materials and tracking.
- Crossroads Truck Solutions is happy to combine shipping on multiple purchases which occur within 5 days of each other. Do not pay for your item until you are done shopping and have requested that your items be combined. If the items are acceptable to be combined a new invoice will be sent you.
- Item will be shipped within 3 days of receipt of payment.
- All UPS shipments are automatically insured 100% against damage/loss at no cost to the buyer for U.S. Addresses.
- Quoted shipping rates applicable to U.S. contiguous 48 states.
- Insurance is typically not available on International Shipments sent via the US Postal Service (USPS). International buyers residing in countries not covered under the US Postal Service insurance coverage area waive all rights to insurance claims and should offer
- 3 Day, 2 Day and Next Day Air available at an additional cost.
- All orders shipped via UPS Ground or US Postal Service.
- Oversized items will be shipped via Freight Lines at an additional cost
- Paypal within 48 hours of the sale close.
- Sorry but Crossroads Truck Solutions does not accept Personal or Business checks.
- Crossroads Truck Solutions reserves the right to void the sale and resell the item if buyer remits payment via an unverified PayPal account or requests shipment to an unconfirmed PayPal mailing address. Please visit the PayPal website to learn more on this issue.
- If payment is not received timely, Crossroads Truck Solutions reserves the right to void the sale and resell the item. We do leave response on these transactions and follow up with . If you do not intend to pay, please do not offer. Thank You!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1971 Datsun 510 : 8.980 @ 147.000
Enrique, Engine: sr20, Turbos: 1
1997 McLaren F1 GTR: 9.031 @ 149.200
Steve Pearce, Engine: V12,
2005 Triumph Rocket III : 10.016 @ 139.710
1997 McLaren F1 GTR: 10.200 @ 144.600
Dr. Nes, Engine: V12 NA High Comp,
1972 Datsun 510 : 10.200 @ 139.000
Ron freitas, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: t66 Tires: 29.5
2003 Mercedes-Benz S600 RENNtech Nitrous: 10.585 @ 132.460
Stephen F. Selden, Engine: 5.5L, Turbos: stock Tires: 265/40-18 Mickey Thompson drag radials
2005 Triumph Rocket III : 10.860 @ 121.300
jeffo, Engine: stock, Turbos: yes
1971 Datsun 510 : 10.960 @ 127.760
Gary Havner, Engine: L28 stroker 3 liter, Turbos: CT26 Tires: 24.x13x7
1994 McLaren F1 : 11.110 @ 138.010
1971 Datsun 510 : 11.179 @ 125.000
lonni, Engine: 88 302 EFI BORED .40, Supercharger: vortech s_series
1972 Datsun 510 : 11.232 @ 135.140
Kevin, Engine: 4.6L V8, Supercharger: Kenne Bell Turbos: None Tires: BFG DR
1995 McLaren F1 : 11.409 @ 138.943
rico, Engine: 6.0 BMW,
2003 Mercedes-Benz S600 : 11.497 @ 121.490
Amanda Le, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: M & H drag radials 275/40/18
2004 Mercedes-Benz S600 RENNtech: 11.501 @ 119.510
Louis Fishgold, Engine: 5.5L V12, Turbos: Twin Turbo
2007 Triumph Rocket III standard: 11.524 @ 117.650
john jtr3, Engine: tune boy engine ECU,
2003 Mercedes-Benz S600 RENNtech: 11.586 @ 119.766
Ben Treynor, Engine: v12, Turbos: Twin-Turbo Tires: Drag Radials
2005 Triumph Rocket III : 11.635 @ 117.544
2005 Triumph Rocket III : 11.740 @ 113.940
2003 Mercedes-Benz S600 : 11.797 @ 119.460
Joseph Barrett, Engine: 5.5L V12, Turbos: Stock units with billit compresssor wheels Tires: M&H
2003 Mercedes-Benz S600 : 11.935 @ 116.140
Joseph Barrett, Turbos: Upgraded stock units Tires: Drag radials