This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
CaterpillarC12 Cat Engine Air Fan 9 blade
ClicPic Photos copyright © 2009 Crossroads Truck Solutions. Do not use without permission.
Click small picture to enlarge.
Here is a fan removed from a cat C12 motor. The fan itself is in great condition and would make a great replacement.
This is a 9 blade fan may work on other engine models but please do your own research.
We are offering a 7 day guarantee if this part becomes defective within the next week we will exchange or refund at our discretion. however the buyer must pay for return shipping and it must be returned to us within 7 days of receiving the item. After an inspection is made of the part a replacement part or if a replacement is unavailable we will refund your purchase price. Shipping & handling costs are non-refundable.
- Shipping cost are fixed and only apply to the cont. U.S.
- International, Canada, Hawaii and Alaska shipping at an additional cost.
- Insurance is automatically included to US Addresses!
- Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. We do not cover this cost. We insure items above $100.00, please keep this in mind when you are having it shipped into your country. The declared value for the item is the winning offer amount. If you do not agree with this don't offer please. Local Pickup - all items are available for local pickup - Free of Charge!! At Crossroads Truck Solutions we realize the importance of your item arriving well packaged and in a timely fashion. We have adopted the following shipping policy to meet these goals:
- Shipping costs are fixed and are detailed above. They cover insurance, shipping charges, and handling, packaging materials and tracking.
- Crossroads Truck Solutions is happy to combine shipping on multiple purchases which occur within 5 days of each other. Do not pay for your item until you are done shopping and have requested that your items be combined. If the items are acceptable to be combined a new invoice will be sent you.
- Item will be shipped within 3 days of receipt of payment.
- All UPS shipments are automatically insured 100% against damage/loss at no cost to the buyer for U.S. Addresses.
- Quoted shipping rates applicable to U.S. contiguous 48 states.
- Insurance is typically not available on International Shipments sent via the US Postal Service (USPS). International buyers residing in countries not covered under the US Postal Service insurance coverage area waive all rights to insurance claims and should offer
- 3 Day, 2 Day and Next Day Air available at an additional cost.
- All orders shipped via UPS Ground or US Postal Service.
- Oversized items will be shipped via Freight Lines at an additional cost
- Paypal within 48 hours of the sale close.
- Sorry but Crossroads Truck Solutions does not accept Personal or Business checks.
- Crossroads Truck Solutions reserves the right to void the sale and resell the item if buyer remits payment via an unverified PayPal account or requests shipment to an unconfirmed PayPal mailing address. Please visit the PayPal website to learn more on this issue.
- If payment is not received timely, Crossroads Truck Solutions reserves the right to void the sale and resell the item. We do leave response on these transactions and follow up with . If you do not intend to pay, please do not offer. Thank You!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Dragster Rear Engine top fuel: 4.498 @ 333.740
brandon burnstein, Engine: 499 tfx, Supercharger: 14-71 Tires: goodyear
2002 Dragster Rear Engine TAD - Top Alcohol: 5.336 @ 266.690
Chris Demke, Engine: 471 BAE, Supercharger: PSI 'D' screw blower Tires: Hoosier
2002 Dragster Rear Engine TAD-Blown Alcohol: 5.370 @ 265.690
1996 Dragster Rear Engine Top Fuel Dragster: 5.529 @ 248.610
John Buchanan, Engine: TFX 496, Supercharger: Moonyham 14-71
1990 Dragster Rear Engine GTS: 6.760 @ 217.000
2001 Dragster Rear Engine 4-link: 6.948 @ 194.350
Billy Thomas, Engine: 555 Chevorlet,
2008 Dragster Rear Engine Turbo 4 mitsubishi: 6.955 @ 193.000
Bob Niemczyk, Engine: 4g63 mitsubishi, Turbos: airwerks 76mm
1991 Dragster Rear Engine 355 Chevy V-8 blown alcohol: 6.990 @ 188.000
Pat Hine, Engine: 355, Supercharger: 6-71 Bowers blower Tires: 33.5 x 15x15 Goodyear Eagle
2002 Dragster Rear Engine 240: 7.150 @ 189.900
b. metka / d. sherman, Engine: 506, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: hoosier
1975 Dragster Rear Engine AA/BAD: 7.180 @ 196.000
2008 Dragster Rear Engine mm dragster: 7.180 @ 186.000
richard arnold, Engine: 567, Tires: 17x34.5x16
1995 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.354 @ 177.580
Bob Payton, Engine: 540 BBC,
1991 Dragster Rear Engine Tin Man 221: 7.411 @ 179.950
Gary Lowry, Engine: 572 Indy Dodge, Tires: Hooiser
1996 Dragster Rear Engine Oldsmobile: 7.472 @ 183.000
Bob Gregory, Engine: 445 CI Oldsmobile, Big Chief Heads, Hogan With Due,
2004 Dragster Rear Engine Car: 7.500 @ 178.000
Justin, Engine: 555 Shafiroff, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier
2007 Dragster Rear Engine TNT: 7.500 @ 182.000
Eric Gibson, Engine: 565, Tires: Hoosier/MT
2007 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.521 @ 186.230
Aaron Roberts, Engine: 434 small block, Tires: goodyear
2000 Dragster Rear Engine Worthy 4-link: 7.610 @ 175.090
Barbara Byrd, Engine: 555 cu. in. Chevy,
2004 Dragster Rear Engine Ray Miller: 7.620 @ 182.070
Mike Sturgill, Engine: 555 BBC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 17x33.5 rears-M/T, or Hoosiers depends on track
1981 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.680 @ 172.450
Bill Burnham, Engine: mazda 20b 3-rotor, Supercharger: 6-71 roots style Tires: 14/32 hoosiers