This item has been shown 1388 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
CaterpillarC12 Cat Engine Air Fan 9 blade
ClicPic Photos copyright © 2009 Crossroads Truck Solutions. Do not use without permission.
Click small picture to enlarge.
Here is a fan removed from a cat C12 motor. The fan itself is in great condition and would make a great replacement.
This is a 9 blade fan may work on other engine models but please do your own research.
We are offering a 7 day guarantee if this part becomes defective within the next week we will exchange or refund at our discretion. however the buyer must pay for return shipping and it must be returned to us within 7 days of receiving the item. After an inspection is made of the part a replacement part or if a replacement is unavailable we will refund your purchase price. Shipping & handling costs are non-refundable.
- Shipping cost are fixed and only apply to the cont. U.S.
- International, Canada, Hawaii and Alaska shipping at an additional cost.
- Insurance is automatically included to US Addresses!
- Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. We do not cover this cost. We insure items above $100.00, please keep this in mind when you are having it shipped into your country. The declared value for the item is the winning offer amount. If you do not agree with this don't offer please. Local Pickup - all items are available for local pickup - Free of Charge!! At Crossroads Truck Solutions we realize the importance of your item arriving well packaged and in a timely fashion. We have adopted the following shipping policy to meet these goals:
- Shipping costs are fixed and are detailed above. They cover insurance, shipping charges, and handling, packaging materials and tracking.
- Crossroads Truck Solutions is happy to combine shipping on multiple purchases which occur within 5 days of each other. Do not pay for your item until you are done shopping and have requested that your items be combined. If the items are acceptable to be combined a new invoice will be sent you.
- Item will be shipped within 3 days of receipt of payment.
- All UPS shipments are automatically insured 100% against damage/loss at no cost to the buyer for U.S. Addresses.
- Quoted shipping rates applicable to U.S. contiguous 48 states.
- Insurance is typically not available on International Shipments sent via the US Postal Service (USPS). International buyers residing in countries not covered under the US Postal Service insurance coverage area waive all rights to insurance claims and should offer
- 3 Day, 2 Day and Next Day Air available at an additional cost.
- All orders shipped via UPS Ground or US Postal Service.
- Oversized items will be shipped via Freight Lines at an additional cost
- Paypal within 48 hours of the sale close.
- Sorry but Crossroads Truck Solutions does not accept Personal or Business checks.
- Crossroads Truck Solutions reserves the right to void the sale and resell the item if buyer remits payment via an unverified PayPal account or requests shipment to an unconfirmed PayPal mailing address. Please visit the PayPal website to learn more on this issue.
- If payment is not received timely, Crossroads Truck Solutions reserves the right to void the sale and resell the item. We do leave response on these transactions and follow up with . If you do not intend to pay, please do not offer. Thank You!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 9.340 @ 145.470
gbaker, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, 8500rpm redline, Turbos: Garrett GT42R 76mm Ball-Bearing Single Turbo Tires: MT 305/35-18 Drag Radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo Touring 6MT: 10.967 @ 126.840
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Twin Garrett GT2871R Tires: MT ET street radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Greddy Turbo: 11.190 @ 126.180
Alberto, Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: Greddy Tires: ET Streets
2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Stock Motor Vortech V2 SC-Trim: 11.245 @ 127.420
TimRod, Engine: Total Stock Motor, Never touched, Supercharger: Vortech V2 SC-Trim Turbos: None Tires: 28 x 10.50 x 15 ET Drags
2004 Nissan 350Z TT 700BB: 11.378 @ 128.210
zorrotsi, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700bb Tires: mt et streets
2005 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo: 11.470 @ 131.960
sbaset, Engine: 3.8L Darton sleeved shortblock,
2003 Nissan 350Z APS Twin Turbo: 11.536 @ 120.800
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: stock, Turbos: APS Twin Turbo kit Tires: MT ET street
2004 Nissan 350Z touring JWT 700BB Turbo: 11.560 @ 125.060
Rafa, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700BB Tires: MT STREET
2005 Nissan 350Z Extreme APS TT: 11.618 @ 124.820
Manuel Ferro, Engine: Built, Turbos: Extreme APS TT
2003 Nissan 350Z touring: 11.833 @ 115.530
jeremy tibbs, Engine: vq35de,
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Single Turbo: 11.875 @ 124.058
Shon (me), Engine: VQ35, Turbos: Turbinetics Tires: 225/40/18 front 245/40/18 rear
2003 Nissan 350Z performance: 11.937 @ 123.821
Steven, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 275/40/18
2006 Nissan 350Z Base: 12.051 @ 112.900
Jon Stevenson, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: BFG Drag Radials 295/35-18
2003 Nissan 350Z Nitrous Express: 12.052 @ 113.670
Integrity, Tires: ET Streets
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring Nitrous: 12.055 @ 112.500
Jerome, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: MT Slciks
2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast Twin Turbo: 12.100 @ 115.590
Thomas Hornig, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: APS TT Tires: MT ET Street rear, Toyo T1R front
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring: 12.255 @ 112.910
Stephen Kirouac, Engine: VQ , Turbos: TN Single Tires: Drag Radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 12.345 @ 113.370
Craig L, Engine: vq35de (stock internals), Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 ball bearing Tires: Falken FK-451 STREET TIRES
2008 Nissan 350Z enth. Bolt Ons ONLY: 12.419 @ 109.520
andre12031948, Engine: stock Few Bolt ons ONLY, Tires: Hoosier
2004 Nissan 350Z touring Turbo: 12.441 @ 116.510
Rafa, Supercharger: no Turbos: 700BB Tires: BF drag radials