This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
CaterpillarC12 Cat Engine Air Fan 9 blade
ClicPic Photos copyright © 2009 Crossroads Truck Solutions. Do not use without permission.
Click small picture to enlarge.
Here is a fan removed from a cat C12 motor. The fan itself is in great condition and would make a great replacement.
This is a 9 blade fan may work on other engine models but please do your own research.
We are offering a 7 day guarantee if this part becomes defective within the next week we will exchange or refund at our discretion. however the buyer must pay for return shipping and it must be returned to us within 7 days of receiving the item. After an inspection is made of the part a replacement part or if a replacement is unavailable we will refund your purchase price. Shipping & handling costs are non-refundable.
- Shipping cost are fixed and only apply to the cont. U.S.
- International, Canada, Hawaii and Alaska shipping at an additional cost.
- Insurance is automatically included to US Addresses!
- Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. We do not cover this cost. We insure items above $100.00, please keep this in mind when you are having it shipped into your country. The declared value for the item is the winning offer amount. If you do not agree with this don't offer please. Local Pickup - all items are available for local pickup - Free of Charge!! At Crossroads Truck Solutions we realize the importance of your item arriving well packaged and in a timely fashion. We have adopted the following shipping policy to meet these goals:
- Shipping costs are fixed and are detailed above. They cover insurance, shipping charges, and handling, packaging materials and tracking.
- Crossroads Truck Solutions is happy to combine shipping on multiple purchases which occur within 5 days of each other. Do not pay for your item until you are done shopping and have requested that your items be combined. If the items are acceptable to be combined a new invoice will be sent you.
- Item will be shipped within 3 days of receipt of payment.
- All UPS shipments are automatically insured 100% against damage/loss at no cost to the buyer for U.S. Addresses.
- Quoted shipping rates applicable to U.S. contiguous 48 states.
- Insurance is typically not available on International Shipments sent via the US Postal Service (USPS). International buyers residing in countries not covered under the US Postal Service insurance coverage area waive all rights to insurance claims and should offer
- 3 Day, 2 Day and Next Day Air available at an additional cost.
- All orders shipped via UPS Ground or US Postal Service.
- Oversized items will be shipped via Freight Lines at an additional cost
- Paypal within 48 hours of the sale close.
- Sorry but Crossroads Truck Solutions does not accept Personal or Business checks.
- Crossroads Truck Solutions reserves the right to void the sale and resell the item if buyer remits payment via an unverified PayPal account or requests shipment to an unconfirmed PayPal mailing address. Please visit the PayPal website to learn more on this issue.
- If payment is not received timely, Crossroads Truck Solutions reserves the right to void the sale and resell the item. We do leave response on these transactions and follow up with . If you do not intend to pay, please do not offer. Thank You!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 6.540 @ 211.360
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window Twin Turbo Pro Mod Street Legal: 6.751 @ 209.960
Rod, Engine: 400ci SM BLK, Turbos: 88mm Garrett Tires: MT SR Radials, 22.5 x 33
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window: 7.214 @ 192.160
Frank Tamez, Engine: 632, Tires: Hoosier
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 7.230 @ 186.000
phil osman, Engine: 632 big block with 850 shot NOS, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Carlyle Racing 106mm Turbo: 7.680 @ 194.910
atomicfusion, Engine: Livernois built 427 LSX Iron block, Turbos: IPS Custom made Single 106mm Front Mount Turbo kit
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 7.850 @ 176.310
Mike Henderson, Engine: 540ci Chevy,
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Single Turbo GT55: 8.150 @ 172.850
Mark Carlyle, Engine: 427LSX, Turbos: GT55 Tires: Mickey Thompson 325/60/15 Dragradials
2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06: 8.495 @ 156.280
Paul Ziajski, Engine: 346 cid LS6, Turbos: Precision T67 Tires: M/T ET Drag
2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Turbo: 8.581 @ 165.500
Frans96ss, Engine: 434 Cu in ERL LS7 Block, Turbos: 91.5mm Turbo Tires: drag radials
2000 Chevrolet Corvette convertable: 8.710 @ 159.000
Robbie clark, Engine: 347, Supercharger: f1
2001 Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06: 8.720 @ 158.520
Paul Major, Engine: 422, Tires: Hoosier Quick time pro 28x11.5x16
1999 Chevrolet Corvette base coupe: 8.820 @ 156.000
louis k, Engine: 408 iron ls, Supercharger: ysi
1968 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible: 8.835 @ 153.340
Alex & Dayna Sawchyn, Engine: 555 Shafiroff, Tires: Hoosier 31x18.5
1979 Chevrolet Corvette AWD Turbo by VTG: 8.884 @ 166.600
Grzegorz Staszewski, Engine: sbc 350ci, Turbos: turbonetics T-106
1970 Chevrolet Corvette : 8.898 @ 156.280
Mark B. Shaw, Engine: 511 ci, Tires: 28x11.5x15 ET drags
2006 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 Redline Motorsports Twin Turbo: 9.070 @ 159.590
Redline Motorsports, Engine: 432 Cubic Inch LS, Turbos: twin GT35R
1986 Chevrolet Corvette : 9.107 @ 151.730
Steve MacDonald, Engine: 434 small block, Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
2000 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 427 C5R: 9.250 @ 150.900
John Reese, Engine: 427/C5R, Supercharger: Procharger F1R Tires: Hoosier 28 X 16 X 12
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster: 9.287 @ 143.260
Vince Bennett, Engine: 468 BBC, Tires: MT ET Street
2007 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6: 9.441 @ 149.130
Jerry Gaddis, Jr., Engine: Forged 427, Supercharger: Vortech YSi