This item has been shown 1368 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;div height="28px" valign="middle" face="arial" style="text-decoration:none"
Catback Exhaust Porsche Cayman S 05 06 07 08
MANZO Polished Stainless Steel AxleBack Exhaust SystemGain more horse power with a faster throttle responseProduces a strong, deep and noticeable sound
10-15 Hp gain by increasing overall exhaust air flow
NOTE: All MANZO Exhaust products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
Model Number : TP-CBS-PC05
Fit Following Model:PORSCHE CAYMAN / CAYMAN S 05 06 07 08
DO NOT FIT ON 2009 MODEL
*Picture represent Actual item*
3 pieces set
4 Gaskets and bolts
$ FREE within the lower 48 U.S. States. $ 75.00 within US Parcel Mail (PR, HI, GU, AK, APO, PO Box-others)
UPS GROUND SERVICES DO NOT SHIP POBOX, APO, GU,PR, AK, VI, HI. WE ONLY SHIP VIA USPS PARCEL POST SERVICES OR USPS PRIORITY MAIL SERVICES TO APO, PO, GU, HI, AK, PR, VI. SHIP BY PARCEL SELECT TAKES 10-21 BUSINESS DAYS OR LONGER TO YOUR DESINATION. IF NEED THE ITEM FASTER, PLEASE CONTACT US TO GET A SHIPPING QUOTE BY PRIORITY MAIL OR EXPRESS MAIL SERVICES.International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
Please read payment terms/methods and shipping fees before offerding on the item or use buy it now, if there is any question, please email us
*NOTE TO ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS (INCLUDING CANADIAN BUYERS)
Terms and Policies
- This item can be shipped Worldwide. Some Country may have dimensions limit if shipped thru USPS Priority/ EMS. Please check or email us to confirm before choosing that shipping method.
- We do combine shipping. For use our shipping rate calculator to estimate the shipping and handling cost.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for processing order. Shipments usually leave our warehouse between 1-2 days from payment receipt.
- Please check and make sure your shipping address is correct. Refused or undeliverable shipments will not be granted for a refund (Shipping and handling refund). Returned shipments will be held until extra shipping cost are paid.
- All sales are final unless item is defective upon delivery
- An email will be sent to buyer when payment received and/or the item shipped out from our warehouse.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 5 days of delivery
- Please respect the integrity of , only offer if you intend to follow through with your purchase
- For Best offer buyer, Please note that shipping and handling is Non-Negotiable. We will only accept offer for item price only. Please refer shipping and handling from shipping table for each item.
- After winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now, Please complete and go thru checkout (No matter which payment method u prefer, you still must go thru Checkout system). system will streamline the process. OR From our Winning buyer Email which contains a checkout link and you will be able to pay for your purchase & enter shipping info.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2012 Porsche Cayman R: 12.186 @ 113.180
2012 Porsche Cayman R: 12.298 @ 112.899
2015 Porsche Cayman GTS: 12.542 @ 109.680
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 12.595 @ 111.940
Ken Smiley, Engine: 3.4L,
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 12.618 @ 107.650
Gary, Engine: 3.4L, Tires: stock
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 12.770 @ 112.500
Bernhard Frei, Engine: 3.4lt, Supercharger: none yet Turbos: none Tires: Stock
2010 Porsche Cayman S PDK: 12.820 @ 108.710
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.040 @ 106.460
Mark Veal, Tires: Stock 19's - Michelin PS2
2007 Porsche Cayman S: 13.110 @ 108.690
Blake Symons, Tires: Michelin
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.138 @ 107.120
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.204 @ 105.450
Scott Oldham, Engine: Stock 3.4L, Tires: Factory Michelin Pilot Sports P235/35ZR19 front; P
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.230 @ 105.600
Grant Russell, Engine: Stock, Tires: Stock
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.300 @ 106.200
Patrick Hong, Engine: 3.4L aluminum Flat-6 (295hp; 251 lb-ft), Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport (F: 235/40ZR18 R: 265/40ZR-18
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.336 @ 105.560
Johnny Le, Engine: 3.4L H6, Tires: Michelin PilotSport PS2
2006 Porsche Cayman s: 13.350 @ 111.020
Dennis Welter, Engine: 3.4 liter, Turbos: TPC
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.410 @ 105.010
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.610 @ 105.110
2006 Porsche Cayman s: 13.860 @ 104.400
bill d, Engine: 295 HP,