This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Not legal for sale in the State of California!
Catalytic Converter + Gasket & Clamp Brand New W/Warranty
This item is a new UltrafitOEM style replacement direct fit bolt-on Catalytic Converter for: This converter can not be shipped or sold to California.
- 2001-2007 PT Cruiser 2.4L Engine , will not fit Turbo
- 2001-2004 Chrysler Sebring 2.4L
- 2000-2004 Dodge Noen 2.0L
Converter kit includes
- 1x Part# CC1460 - Converter
- 1x Part# 31597 - Gasket
- 1x Part# 2-1/4 - Clamp
Direct Fit Converter; Federal & California Emission Vehicles. Not legal for sale for vehicles licensed in California.Converters that a blue from overheating are not covered under warranty. This converter can not be sold or shipped to the state of California
NOTE: Before buying any Converter you must be aware that Converters are designed to last the life of a car or suv / truck. If your converter needs to be replaced it is due to an emissions error/problem in your engine tuning. This must be corrected before you or your installer install this converter. STOP LOOK CHECK, have this conversation with a qualified installer. Blue overheated converters and shipping are not covered under warranty. STOP LOOK CHECK, Look at your old converter is it BLUE !!!!!
Most items ship within 1-3 business days within receipt of your order. In order to ensure timely delivery for our customers, we ship via UPS Ground.
When your order has shipped, we will email you a confirmation notice.
Orders to P.O. Boxes will be shipped via USPS at the same shipping price quoted in the listing. If you would like to have your order to be shipped UPS Ground, please provide a street address.
UPS GroundUnited StatesUSD 0.00
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please contact us via the methods available within regarding any problems before leaving negative response. Any defects, damages, or material differences with your item, must be reported to us within 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must be accompanied with an RGA form which we provide.
- A 15% restocking fee is applicable to all items unless, the wrong item shipped or fitment information was incorrect.
- Returns are only accepted within 60 business days of receipt of item.
- Buyers pay for reshipping charges and will not be reimbursed less stated otherwise.
- If item is defective there may be an exchange but buyers have 30 days to make a claim from date of delivery.
- All claims for damaged good upon arrival must be reported to their respective shipping companies then reported to us so that we may follow up with the claims.
- All claims of items must be packaged the same way it was received for inspection by carrier and by us to ensure item was damaged during shipment or item missing during shipment.
- Items must be in original package with all original contents. Any item with alterations made will make refund/exchange invalid.
- We reserve the right to invalidate a return or exchange if item does not match guidelines set forth by our policies.
- Any other refunds that may be applied are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee and shipping/handling charges are non-refundable.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 6.910 @ 201.930
Phil Osborne, Engine: Jim Oddy Built 509 BBC, Supercharger: BDS 14-71 Hi Helix Tires: Goodyear 1490 34.5x17x16
1985 Mercury Capri : 8.662 @ 161.690
Joe Pollich, Engine: SVO,
1964 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 9.480 @ 141.770
Kenny Schinner, Engine: 425 .060, Tires: 29.5x10.5 Mickey Thompsons
1983 Mercury Capri RS: 9.997 @ 133.500
Ric Bogue, Engine: 351w (393) stroker, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 28x10.5
1979 Mercury Capri : 10.310 @ 132.000
Mark, Engine: 351 Ford, Tires: 28-10
1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 10.459 @ 129.880
Jim King, Engine: 406 chev, Tires: 28 10.5 15 M/T
1984 Mercury Capri : 10.474 @ 129.870
Paul Garant, Engine: 466 Ford, Tires: 14x32 MT
1985 Mercury Capri rs: 10.561 @ 129.310
todd reynolds, Engine: 1988(5.0L)stock bot. end exc. pistons, Tires: hoosier(all4corners)
1985 Mercury Capri : 10.900 @ 138.000
Scott Ross, Engine: 306, Supercharger: 174 B&M Tires: radial and extra set slicks
1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 10.986 @ 122.860
Kevin, Engine: 355, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial 275/60
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 11.000 @ 123.000
Patch Resa, Engine: 427 chevy, Tires: MT ETs
1985 Mercury Capri : 11.200 @ 120.000
Thomas Dowhaniuk, Engine: 302,
1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 11.231 @ 121.190
Trevor Proulx, Engine: 468 bbc, Tires: Mickey Thompson 28 X 10.5 - 15
1969 Ford Capri : 11.400 @ 0.000
Jacob Giannias, Engine: 302 windsor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 235 rear 205 front (street tyres)
1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass s: 11.918 @ 112.570
ROBERT MARKEWICZ, Engine: 461 OLDS, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: DRAGRADIALS 325/50/15
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 12.430 @ 108.700
Bruce DeVries, Engine: 455+.030, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: bf goodrich
1986 Mercury Capri : 12.457 @ 103.820
Anatol Denysenko, Engine: stock 1986 302 Mercury, Tires: Goodyear 29x9
1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Wagon: 12.730 @ 105.190
Jason, Engine: 455 olds, Supercharger: n Turbos: n Tires: M/T
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser S/W: 12.786 @ 103.670
Jim Klopfer, Engine: 355 Olds, Tires: M/T 235/60/15
1985 Mercury Capri rs: 12.900 @ 109.000
dwayne gill, Engine: 5.0L 4BBL, Tires: REARS 295-50'S-15