This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Not legal for sale in the State of California!
Catalytic Converter + Gasket & Clamp Brand New W/Warranty
This item is a new UltrafitOEM style replacement direct fit bolt-on Catalytic Converter for: This converter can not be shipped or sold to California.
- 2001-2007 PT Cruiser 2.4L Engine , will not fit Turbo
- 2001-2004 Chrysler Sebring 2.4L
- 2000-2004 Dodge Noen 2.0L
Converter kit includes
- 1x Part# CC1460 - Converter
- 1x Part# 31597 - Gasket
- 1x Part# 2-1/4 - Clamp
Direct Fit Converter; Federal & California Emission Vehicles. Not legal for sale for vehicles licensed in California.Converters that a blue from overheating are not covered under warranty. This converter can not be sold or shipped to the state of California
NOTE: Before buying any Converter you must be aware that Converters are designed to last the life of a car or suv / truck. If your converter needs to be replaced it is due to an emissions error/problem in your engine tuning. This must be corrected before you or your installer install this converter. STOP LOOK CHECK, have this conversation with a qualified installer. Blue overheated converters and shipping are not covered under warranty. STOP LOOK CHECK, Look at your old converter is it BLUE !!!!!
Most items ship within 1-3 business days within receipt of your order. In order to ensure timely delivery for our customers, we ship via UPS Ground.
When your order has shipped, we will email you a confirmation notice.
Orders to P.O. Boxes will be shipped via USPS at the same shipping price quoted in the listing. If you would like to have your order to be shipped UPS Ground, please provide a street address.
UPS GroundUnited StatesUSD 0.00
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please contact us via the methods available within regarding any problems before leaving negative response. Any defects, damages, or material differences with your item, must be reported to us within 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must be accompanied with an RGA form which we provide.
- A 15% restocking fee is applicable to all items unless, the wrong item shipped or fitment information was incorrect.
- Returns are only accepted within 60 business days of receipt of item.
- Buyers pay for reshipping charges and will not be reimbursed less stated otherwise.
- If item is defective there may be an exchange but buyers have 30 days to make a claim from date of delivery.
- All claims for damaged good upon arrival must be reported to their respective shipping companies then reported to us so that we may follow up with the claims.
- All claims of items must be packaged the same way it was received for inspection by carrier and by us to ensure item was damaged during shipment or item missing during shipment.
- Items must be in original package with all original contents. Any item with alterations made will make refund/exchange invalid.
- We reserve the right to invalidate a return or exchange if item does not match guidelines set forth by our policies.
- Any other refunds that may be applied are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee and shipping/handling charges are non-refundable.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 7.438 @ 185.000
Andrey Kravchenko, Engine: Nissan 3.0, Turbos: garrett
1993 Nissan Skyline gtst: 8.474 @ 159.440
jason, Engine: rb26/30, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: gtx45r Tires: 28x10 slick
1991 Nissan Skyline GTSt: 8.625 @ 161.000
Hiroki Matsumoto, Engine: RB26, Turbos: 2xTD06-25G Tires: MT 26x10x15
1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 8.850 @ 161.000
keith cowie, Engine: RB 30 OS Giken, Turbos: Big single Tires: MT Drag radials
1994 Nissan Skyline GTR: 8.957 @ 159.860
Theo Woollett, Engine: RB26, Turbos: GARRET Tires: 255/50/16
1991 Nissan Skyline gtr: 9.380 @ 155.000
mark moseley, Engine: rb26, Turbos: t51 KAI BB Tires: bf goodridge 255/50/16
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR: 9.740 @ 141.950
Jonathan Duchesneau, Engine: RB28DETT, Turbos: GT2860-5 Tires: M/T ET Street
1991 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.367 @ 137.850
Scott A Pareso, Engine: HKS 2.8l, Turbos: GT42R Tires: 275/40/17 BF goodrich Drag radials
1993 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.386 @ 133.900
Paul Diemar, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530's
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R: 10.430 @ 136.500
Grant Russell, Engine: LS2,
1993 Nissan Skyline GTS25T: 10.650 @ 128.210
Matt Porritt, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: Garrett GT3540 Tires: 10.5 Micky Thompson
2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG : 10.666 @ 125.920
Ahmad, Engine: 5.4L V8, Supercharger: Kleemann Tires: MT ET Street
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR: 10.756 @ 130.690
Joe Rodriguez, Engine: RB 26, Turbos: HKS TO4R .81 Tires: Nitto street
1991 Nissan Skyline R32.5 N1 GT-R: 10.812 @ 135.600
Michizo Niikura, Engine: R34 Skyline GTR Nur, Turbos: HKS GT2530 x2
1994 Nissan Skyline GTS-T: 10.851 @ 130.570
William T, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: HKS Tires: 225/35/20 front and rear
1998 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.895 @ 136.860
John Elsner, Engine: 2.6L, Turbos: Single
1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR32: 10.902 @ 132.400
Toby, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530 (pair) Tires: Kumho Ecsta V710 slicks 245/35WR18
1997 Nissan Skyline GTR vspec: 11.430 @ 135.800
speeddoctor, Engine: RB26DETT, Tires: frt. Kuhmovicto bk.BF goodrich drag
1995 Nissan Skyline gts: 11.600 @ 132.000
Austin, Turbos: HKS GT2835
1991 Dodge Spirit R/T: 11.680 @ 120.890
Wallace White, Engine: 2.2 DOHC, Turbos: Turbonetics T3T4 50 trim stage 2