This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Not legal for sale in the State of California!
Catalytic Converter + Gasket & Clamp Brand New W/Warranty
This item is a new UltrafitOEM style replacement direct fit bolt-on Catalytic Converter for: This converter can not be shipped or sold to California.
- 2001-2007 PT Cruiser 2.4L Engine , will not fit Turbo
- 2001-2004 Chrysler Sebring 2.4L
- 2000-2004 Dodge Noen 2.0L
Converter kit includes
- 1x Part# CC1460 - Converter
- 1x Part# 31597 - Gasket
- 1x Part# 2-1/4 - Clamp
Direct Fit Converter; Federal & California Emission Vehicles. Not legal for sale for vehicles licensed in California.Converters that a blue from overheating are not covered under warranty. This converter can not be sold or shipped to the state of California
NOTE: Before buying any Converter you must be aware that Converters are designed to last the life of a car or suv / truck. If your converter needs to be replaced it is due to an emissions error/problem in your engine tuning. This must be corrected before you or your installer install this converter. STOP LOOK CHECK, have this conversation with a qualified installer. Blue overheated converters and shipping are not covered under warranty. STOP LOOK CHECK, Look at your old converter is it BLUE !!!!!
Most items ship within 1-3 business days within receipt of your order. In order to ensure timely delivery for our customers, we ship via UPS Ground.
When your order has shipped, we will email you a confirmation notice.
Orders to P.O. Boxes will be shipped via USPS at the same shipping price quoted in the listing. If you would like to have your order to be shipped UPS Ground, please provide a street address.
UPS GroundUnited StatesUSD 0.00
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please contact us via the methods available within regarding any problems before leaving negative response. Any defects, damages, or material differences with your item, must be reported to us within 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must be accompanied with an RGA form which we provide.
- A 15% restocking fee is applicable to all items unless, the wrong item shipped or fitment information was incorrect.
- Returns are only accepted within 60 business days of receipt of item.
- Buyers pay for reshipping charges and will not be reimbursed less stated otherwise.
- If item is defective there may be an exchange but buyers have 30 days to make a claim from date of delivery.
- All claims for damaged good upon arrival must be reported to their respective shipping companies then reported to us so that we may follow up with the claims.
- All claims of items must be packaged the same way it was received for inspection by carrier and by us to ensure item was damaged during shipment or item missing during shipment.
- Items must be in original package with all original contents. Any item with alterations made will make refund/exchange invalid.
- We reserve the right to invalidate a return or exchange if item does not match guidelines set forth by our policies.
- Any other refunds that may be applied are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee and shipping/handling charges are non-refundable.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Saturn SC2 : 9.221 @ 144.400
MICHAEL COLLINS, Engine: sm.blk. chevy 441 ci., Tires: goodyear 32x14
1992 Saturn SC2 Turbo: 11.030 @ 129.200
Unknown, Engine: 1.9, Turbos: Yes
1976 Jeep Pickup J20: 12.222 @ 108.698
Joe, Engine: AMC 401, Tires: 35x12.50x15 BFG A/Ts
1995 Saturn SC2 : 13.400 @ 107.000
Sef, Engine: 1.9 (LLO) DOHC Fully Built,
1995 Saturn SC2 Supercharged: 13.940 @ 100.000
Eric, Engine: 1.9L, Supercharger: yes Turbos: - Tires: Falken 615's 205/50/15
1995 Saturn SC2 : 14.003 @ 98.950
Michael, Engine: 16v DOHC 4cyl, Tires: 205/40/17
1998 Saturn SC2 : 14.138 @ 99.940
Paul McCann, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Turbos: Turbonetics T-3 Tires: Factory equip. Firestone
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.277 @ 99.430
Doug DeGeorge, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: Nitto 450 205/45/16
1994 Saturn SC2 : 14.279 @ 98.510
Jeff Peck, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: Nitto 555R extreme drag
1995 Saturn SC2 SUPERCHARGED: 14.324 @ 95.530
Adam Chant, Engine: 1.9L stock rebuild, Supercharger: Powerdyne BD-600 Tires: Nitto 555 ET Front - Fiercrap back
1998 Saturn SC2 : 14.463 @ 98.000
Chris Henderson, Engine: 1.9 Inline 4, dohc, 16 valve, Turbos: GReddy Tires: Nitto NT-555
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.518 @ 100.240
Doug DeGeorge, Engine: 1.9 L, Tires: Nitto 450 205/45/16
2000 Saturn SC2 Nitrous: 14.526 @ 98.080
Nathan Schlawin, Engine: 1998 DOHC, Tires: BFG G-Force T/A Drag radials
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.738 @ 94.450
John Hayles, Engine: 1.9L DOHC, Tires: Falken ZX512 All Season
2001 Saturn SC2 : 14.900 @ 0.000
Drew Smith, Engine: 1.9L DOHC, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/60trim .50ar Tires: 215/35/19 BF Goodrich G-Force TA KDW2
1998 Saturn SC2 Coupe: 15.183 @ 90.570
Mike Ruppert, Engine: 1.9L DOHC, Tires: yokahamas
1997 Saturn SC2 : 15.390 @ 89.460
Kevin Grant, Engine: DOHC, Tires: 205/55/15 Toyo Proxes FZ4
1995 Saturn SC2 : 15.400 @ 88.300
Michael, Engine: 16v DOHC 4 cyl., Tires: 195/60/15 Potenza
1996 Saturn SC2 : 15.420 @ 87.480
Mark Daniel, Engine: 1.9L DOHC I-4, Tires: BFGoodrich Touring T/A
1998 Saturn SC2 : 15.586 @ 87.140
Matthew Normand, Engine: stock, Tires: Goodyear American Eagle 195/60-15