This item has been shown 1238 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Not legal for sale in the State of California!
Catalytic Converter & Extension Pipe W/ Gaskets + O2 Oxygen Sensors 1ZZFE FWD
This item is a brand new OEM style replacement Catalytic Converter withExtension Pipe and Gaskets + O2 Oxygen Sensors.
- 2003-2004 Corolla 1.8L - with engine code 1ZZFE , except XRS models
- 2003-2004 Matrix 1.8L - with engine code 1ZZFE - FWD
- 2003-2004 Vibe 1.8L - with engine code 1ZZFE - FWD
Converter Kit Includes:
- 1x Part# CC1672 - Converter & Extension Pipe W/Resonator
- 1x Part# 31639 - Gasket
- 1x Part# 31378 - Gasket
- 1x Part# MC214HD - Clamp
- 1x Part# 250-24777 - Front Oxygen Sensor OEM connection
- 1x Part# 250-24486 - Rear Oxygen Sensor OEM connection
All of Our Converters are 100% EPA Approved
Catalytic Convertor Note
** Check local laws regarding after
market replacement catalytic conv-
erters. C.A.R.B. has not made it
legal for catalytic conv. to be re-
placed on '96 and later cars with
Most items ship within 1-3 business days within receipt of your order. In order to ensure timely delivery for our customers, we ship via UPS Ground.
When your order has shipped, we will email you a confirmation notice.
Orders to P.O. Boxes will be shipped via USPS at the same shipping price quoted in the listing. If you would like to have your order to be shipped UPS Ground, please provide a street address.
UPS GroundUnited StatesUSD 29.95
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please contact us via the methods available within regarding any problems before leaving negative response. Any defects, damages, or material differences with your item, must be reported to us within 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must be accompanied with an RGA form which we provide.
- A 15% restocking fee is applicable to all items unless, the wrong item shipped or fitment information was incorrect.
- Returns are only accepted within 60 business days of receipt of item.
- Buyers pay for reshipping charges and will not be reimbursed less stated otherwise.
- If item is defective there may be an exchange but buyers have 30 days to make a claim from date of delivery.
- All claims for damaged good upon arrival must be reported to their respective shipping companies then reported to us so that we may follow up with the claims.
- All claims of items must be packaged the same way it was received for inspection by carrier and by us to ensure item was damaged during shipment or item missing during shipment.
- Items must be in original package with all original contents. Any item with alterations made will make refund/exchange invalid.
- We reserve the right to invalidate a return or exchange if item does not match guidelines set forth by our policies.
- Any other refunds that may be applied are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee and shipping/handling charges are non-refundable.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII : 7.750 @ 180.000
, Engine: 380, Supercharger: none Turbos: BIG one Tires: mt 33x10.5x15w
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.620 @ 137.370
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 3.9 litre modified, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 0 Tires: 28 x 9 x 14 ET Drag
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.810 @ 138.620
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.9 litre, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 Turbos: none
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.960 @ 136.130
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8, Supercharger: GMC 4/71
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.290 @ 131.390
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.6 litre (280 ci), Supercharger: GM 4/71 Tires: MT ET Drag 28x9x15
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.410 @ 129.550
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.660 @ 126.510
Perry Stephenson, Engine: 4.6 litre, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo prox + M/T ET Drags
1999 BMW M Coupe : 10.775 @ 134.350
Kenny Shelswell, Engine: S50B32, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Garrett Tires: MT ET Drag 26
1999 BMW M Coupe : 10.987 @ 136.020
Jonathan Thayer, Engine: Underbore S52, 3.06L, 8.8:1 Compression, Turbos: SPA 700M Tires: 315/35/17 Proxes TQ
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.360 @ 121.320
Jim Mann, Engine: 4.6l DOHC 32 Valve, Supercharger: Vortech S-trim Tires: rear Hoosiers 325 N50 15
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.388 @ 116.890
Frank Todaro, Engine: 4V 281, Tires: 26x8.5 M/T
1975 MG B GT V8: 11.560 @ 117.810
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 4.6, 0 0 Tires: Toyo and MT Streets
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.668 @ 119.810
Don Pfau, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: Vortech S-Trim Turbos: na Tires: M/T street ET R, Nitto F
1975 MG B GT V8: 12.080 @ 114.200
Perry Stephenson, Engine: 4.6 litre Rover V8, 0 0 Tires: Dunlop and BFG Drag Radials
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII : 12.428 @ 109.680
Devin Durham, Engine: 4.6 liter Modular V8, Tires: BFG DR 275/50/16
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 12.550 @ 106.730
John Peters, Engine: 5.3L DOHC V8, Tires: 26x9.50-16 Hoosier Quick Time Pro D.O.T. Drag Tire
2000 BMW M Coupe : 12.818 @ 110.810
Juker008, Engine: 3.2L 10.5:1 CR, Turbos: T60-1 Tires: BFG G-Force II
2000 BMW M Coupe : 13.000 @ 109.000
MCoupeMike, Engine: 3.2 ltr I6, Supercharger: Rotrex Tires: Kumho MX Street Tires 255/60
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 13.221 @ 104.910
Doug Fraleigh, Engine: 4.6L DOHC, Tires: 275/40-17 MT ET Drag Radial
2000 BMW M Coupe : 13.290 @ 102.450
Jon Levesque, Engine: 3.2 Inline 6, Tires: 275/40 rears General UHP Exclaims