This item has been shown 922 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Not legal for sale in the State of California!
Catalytic Converter & Extension Pipe W/ Gaskets + O2 Oxygen Sensors 1ZZFE FWD
This item is a brand new OEM style replacement Catalytic Converter withExtension Pipe and Gaskets + O2 Oxygen Sensors.
- 2003-2004 Corolla 1.8L - with engine code 1ZZFE , except XRS models
- 2003-2004 Matrix 1.8L - with engine code 1ZZFE - FWD
- 2003-2004 Vibe 1.8L - with engine code 1ZZFE - FWD
Converter Kit Includes:
- 1x Part# CC1672 - Converter & Extension Pipe W/Resonator
- 1x Part# 31639 - Gasket
- 1x Part# 31378 - Gasket
- 1x Part# MC214HD - Clamp
- 1x Part# 250-24777 - Front Oxygen Sensor OEM connection
- 1x Part# 250-24486 - Rear Oxygen Sensor OEM connection
All of Our Converters are 100% EPA Approved
Catalytic Convertor Note
** Check local laws regarding after
market replacement catalytic conv-
erters. C.A.R.B. has not made it
legal for catalytic conv. to be re-
placed on '96 and later cars with
Most items ship within 1-3 business days within receipt of your order. In order to ensure timely delivery for our customers, we ship via UPS Ground.
When your order has shipped, we will email you a confirmation notice.
Orders to P.O. Boxes will be shipped via USPS at the same shipping price quoted in the listing. If you would like to have your order to be shipped UPS Ground, please provide a street address.
UPS GroundUnited StatesUSD 29.95
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please contact us via the methods available within regarding any problems before leaving negative response. Any defects, damages, or material differences with your item, must be reported to us within 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must be accompanied with an RGA form which we provide.
- A 15% restocking fee is applicable to all items unless, the wrong item shipped or fitment information was incorrect.
- Returns are only accepted within 60 business days of receipt of item.
- Buyers pay for reshipping charges and will not be reimbursed less stated otherwise.
- If item is defective there may be an exchange but buyers have 30 days to make a claim from date of delivery.
- All claims for damaged good upon arrival must be reported to their respective shipping companies then reported to us so that we may follow up with the claims.
- All claims of items must be packaged the same way it was received for inspection by carrier and by us to ensure item was damaged during shipment or item missing during shipment.
- Items must be in original package with all original contents. Any item with alterations made will make refund/exchange invalid.
- We reserve the right to invalidate a return or exchange if item does not match guidelines set forth by our policies.
- Any other refunds that may be applied are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee and shipping/handling charges are non-refundable.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Drag Pak: 7.852 @ 176.510
Brent Hughes, Engine: 449ci Arrington alum, Turbos: twin T67 Tires: 295/65/15 MT DRs
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Twin Turbo: 9.790 @ 144.780
Rich, Engine: 6.1 Hemi, Turbos: Twin Turbos (Hellion) Tires: M&H 325/45/17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 9.864 @ 140.990
Mike Doyle, Engine: 426, Supercharger: Vortech
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 Kenne Bell Twin Screw Supercharged: 10.180 @ 136.700
Chris Cantella, Engine: 426 HHP Stroker HEMI, Supercharger: Kenne Bell Twin Screw Tires: MandH
1999 Buell Lightning X-1: 10.206 @ 126.910
JEFF WORKMAN, Engine: 1250, Tires: mickey thompson slicks
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Techco Supercharger: 10.458 @ 128.790
Rob Goss, Engine: BES 426, Supercharger: Techco
1999 Buell Lightning X-1: 10.489 @ 124.450
Jeff Workman, Engine: 1250 V-Twin, Tires: Mickey Thompson Slick
2000 Buell Lightning X1: 10.490 @ 127.000
Rob Wall, Engine: 1250, Tires: slick
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.581 @ 131.590
Rob (Boatman), Engine: BES-426, Supercharger: Techco
2000 Buell Lightning x1: 10.780 @ 124.000
Rob Wall, Engine: 1250 kit,
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Kenne Bell Supercharged: 10.830 @ 129.270
Tim Wood, Engine: BES Forged 6.1 Stock Bore and Stroke , Supercharger: Kenne Bell Tires: MT ET Street II
1997 Buell Lightning S1: 10.870 @ 122.664
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Procharger D1 Supercharger: 10.895 @ 126.720
Bill, Engine: PWR 393, Supercharger: Procharger D1 Tires: Nitto Invo
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.940 @ 125.770
Tim Wood, Engine: BES 6.1 Tuned by Southern HotRod, Supercharger: Kenne Bell
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 426 Stroker: 11.408 @ 120.460
Chris Cantella, Engine: 426 low Comp Stroker, Tires: Hoosiers/M&H
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2.8L Kenne Bell: 11.425 @ 125.620
Craig Belevender, Engine: 6.1L, Supercharger: 2.8L Kenne Bell Tires: Hoosier 17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Hennessey 620: 11.520 @ 119.680
Dr. Carl Myers, DVM, Engine: 6.1 , Supercharger: Vortec Tires: Nitto 05R
2004 Buell Lightning XB12S: 11.526 @ 118.130
Link, Engine: 1203cc, Tires: Pirelli Diablo
2004 Buell Lightning XB12S: 11.558 @ 118.350
Link, Engine: 1203cc, Tires: Pirelli Diablo
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Vortech Supercharged SpeedFactory: 11.598 @ 119.210
Rich Erickson, Engine: Stock 6.1L, Supercharger: Vortech V-3si Tires: Rear: MT ET Streets, 295/45/17