This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment: Universal Fit
Condition: 100% Brand New
Size: Approx. 16.5 x 7 x 4.5cm=6.49" * 2.75" * 1.77"(L x W x H) (Pls Confirm Size Before Purchase)
Package Include: 1 x Storage Box with 3M double adhesive tape(Things in the Picture are not Included)
1.Auto Storage Pocket keeps your gadget secure at all times in your car or vehicle.
2.Back by the soft plastic, double-sided tape, you can be easily attached to your car dashboard.
3.Perfect and stylish Car Storage Box for you must have in your car.
If You Want to Buy More Items, Pls Click Here~~~
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Posted with Mobile
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Nissan 200SX S 14 a: 7.969 @ 171.560
Mark Ashford, Engine: Nissan FJ20 (122 cubic inch), Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Turbonetics (T- series) Tires: Hoosier 32 x 14 x 15 rears
1998 Nissan 200SX s14a: 8.118 @ 169.900
Jevgeni Bulankin, Engine: sr20,
1984 Nissan 200SX S12 Gazelle RSX: 9.120 @ 153.430
Ben Diggles, Engine: FJ20 ET, Turbos: garret Tires: 26 x 11.5 x 16 ET street
2005 Honda 599 CBR F4i: 11.290 @ 121.680
1996 Nissan 200SX SER Turbo: 11.460 @ 128.000
Billy webb, Engine: sr20de, Turbos: 60-1 Tires: bfg
2004 Honda 599 : 11.560 @ 115.640
motorcyclistonline, Engine: 599cc DOHC I-4, Tires: Stock Michelin Pilot Road
1995 Nissan 200SX S14 SR20DET: 11.970 @ 118.120
Toni Laari, Engine: SR20DET Stock internals, Supercharger: - Turbos: GT3071R-WG A/R 0.64 Tires: M/T ET Street 26/10.50-15
2006 Honda 599 : 11.983 @ 110.290
Dustin Krumm, Engine: 19,879 miles, Tires: Shinko 003
1990 Nissan 200SX S13 GT2876R Turbo: 12.060 @ 115.050
Silver Möls, Engine: CA18DET, Turbos: GT2876R.64A/R Tires: 225 Fronts & 15x8x24,5 MT DRAG
1999 Panoz AIV Roadster : 12.100 @ 110.000
1999 Nissan 200SX S14 Silvia: 12.100 @ 121.300
Istvan Jugovits, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: Garrett GT2871R Tires: Toyo R888
1999 Honda 599 : 12.173 @ 110.600
1995 Nissan 200SX S14 SR20DET Turbo: 12.369 @ 113.900
Toni Laari, Engine: 2.0 SR20DET, Turbos: Garret GT3071R-WG A/R 0.64 Tires: M/T ET Street 26/10.50-15
2004 Honda 599 : 12.388 @ 109.630
JOHN B, Tires: PILOT POWER
2001 Other Dune-Buggy Tatum Sand Demon: 12.488 @ 110.238
Tom Dooley, Engine: 3.2 Ford Taurus SHO, Supercharger: Eaton M-90
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R: 12.750 @ 106.870
chris argo, Engine: 2 liter dohc, Tires: YOK'S A520
1995 Nissan 200SX s14: 12.799 @ 105.380
Kjartan Dofri, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: t28 Tires: ET Street 26/10.5/16
1990 Nissan 200SX nissan silvia turbo: 12.950 @ 108.000
barry moore, Engine: ca18, Turbos: t25 Tires: et street radials
1996 Nissan 200SX S14A: 13.405 @ 105.600
mark, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: standard Tires: Goodyear Eagle F1
2000 Nissan 200SX s14a Turbo: 13.465 @ 103.410
steven robinson, Engine: 2.0 sr20det, Turbos: standard t28 Tires: 225/35/18