This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment: Universal Fit
Condition: 100% Brand New
Size: Approx. Medium French Fries Size（Bottom Size: 2.75 Inch)
Package Include: 1 xMultifunctionStorage Box (Things in theCup are not Included)
1.Brand new and high quality.
2.Novel appearance, using sturdy material.
3.Easy to fix and remove, still keep firmly after fixing even in journey road.
4.Easy to fetch the upper part of garbage bin to clean the rubbish.
5.simple and practical design, can be used to place the fries box, cell phone, MP3, cigarette boxes and debris, space-saving play to glove the largest effect.
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Posted with Mobile
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Saturn SC2 : 9.221 @ 144.400
MICHAEL COLLINS, Engine: sm.blk. chevy 441 ci., Tires: goodyear 32x14
1992 Saturn SC2 Turbo: 11.030 @ 129.200
Unknown, Engine: 1.9, Turbos: Yes
1974 Pontiac Grandville 2DR: 11.590 @ 115.820
Darby, Engine: 461, Tires: 29X15X10
1995 Saturn SC2 : 13.400 @ 107.000
Sef, Engine: 1.9 (LLO) DOHC Fully Built,
1995 Saturn SC2 Supercharged: 13.940 @ 100.000
Eric, Engine: 1.9L, Supercharger: yes Turbos: - Tires: Falken 615's 205/50/15
1995 Saturn SC2 : 14.003 @ 98.950
Michael, Engine: 16v DOHC 4cyl, Tires: 205/40/17
1998 Volvo S40 T4: 14.100 @ 104.400
1998 Saturn SC2 : 14.138 @ 99.940
Paul McCann, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Turbos: Turbonetics T-3 Tires: Factory equip. Firestone
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.277 @ 99.430
Doug DeGeorge, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: Nitto 450 205/45/16
1994 Saturn SC2 : 14.279 @ 98.510
Jeff Peck, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: Nitto 555R extreme drag
1995 Saturn SC2 SUPERCHARGED: 14.324 @ 95.530
Adam Chant, Engine: 1.9L stock rebuild, Supercharger: Powerdyne BD-600 Tires: Nitto 555 ET Front - Fiercrap back
1998 Saturn SC2 : 14.463 @ 98.000
Chris Henderson, Engine: 1.9 Inline 4, dohc, 16 valve, Turbos: GReddy Tires: Nitto NT-555
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.518 @ 100.240
Doug DeGeorge, Engine: 1.9 L, Tires: Nitto 450 205/45/16
2000 Saturn SC2 Nitrous: 14.526 @ 98.080
Nathan Schlawin, Engine: 1998 DOHC, Tires: BFG G-Force T/A Drag radials
2008 Volvo S40 T5 Auto: 14.589 @ 98.360
2004 Volvo S40 T5 Auto: 14.589 @ 97.920
Brian Blair (VTuner), Engine: 2.5T, Turbos: Stock
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.738 @ 94.450
John Hayles, Engine: 1.9L DOHC, Tires: Falken ZX512 All Season
2001 Saturn SC2 : 14.900 @ 0.000
Drew Smith, Engine: 1.9L DOHC, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/60trim .50ar Tires: 215/35/19 BF Goodrich G-Force TA KDW2
2004 Volvo S40 T5: 15.000 @ 97.010
1998 Saturn SC2 Coupe: 15.183 @ 90.570
Mike Ruppert, Engine: 1.9L DOHC, Tires: yokahamas