This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment: Universal Fit
Condition: 100% Brand New
Size: Approx. Medium French Fries Size（Bottom Size: 2.75 Inch)
Package Include: 1 xMultifunctionStorage Box (Things in theCup are not Included)
1.Brand new and high quality.
2.Novel appearance, using sturdy material.
3.Easy to fix and remove, still keep firmly after fixing even in journey road.
4.Easy to fetch the upper part of garbage bin to clean the rubbish.
5.simple and practical design, can be used to place the fries box, cell phone, MP3, cigarette boxes and debris, space-saving play to glove the largest effect.
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Posted with Mobile
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Drag Pak: 7.852 @ 176.510
Brent Hughes, Engine: 449ci Arrington alum, Turbos: twin T67 Tires: 295/65/15 MT DRs
1973 Mazda RX-3 : 8.820 @ 156.000
Julio A.Illanas, Engine: 13b turbo, Turbos: TO4B Tires: 28-11.5-15 Mickey Thompson
1973 Mazda RX-3 : 9.585 @ 138.460
allen smith, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: borg warner Tires: M/T
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Twin Turbo: 9.790 @ 144.780
Rich, Engine: 6.1 Hemi, Turbos: Twin Turbos (Hellion) Tires: M&H 325/45/17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 9.864 @ 140.990
Mike Doyle, Engine: 426, Supercharger: Vortech
1974 Mazda RX-3 : 10.110 @ 129.000
SHOESHINE, Tires: 9-26-15
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 Kenne Bell Twin Screw Supercharged: 10.180 @ 136.700
Chris Cantella, Engine: 426 HHP Stroker HEMI, Supercharger: Kenne Bell Twin Screw Tires: MandH
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Techco Supercharger: 10.458 @ 128.790
Rob Goss, Engine: BES 426, Supercharger: Techco
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.581 @ 131.590
Rob (Boatman), Engine: BES-426, Supercharger: Techco
1974 Mazda RX-3 : 10.710 @ 124.060
angel santana, Engine: 13 b, Tires: 8/24 mt
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Kenne Bell Supercharged: 10.830 @ 129.270
Tim Wood, Engine: BES Forged 6.1 Stock Bore and Stroke , Supercharger: Kenne Bell Tires: MT ET Street II
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Procharger D1 Supercharger: 10.895 @ 126.720
Bill, Engine: PWR 393, Supercharger: Procharger D1 Tires: Nitto Invo
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.938 @ 132.920
Craig Belevender, Engine: 393 Forged Stroker, Supercharger: 2.8L Kenne Bell Tires: Hoosier Drag 28x10x17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.940 @ 125.770
Tim Wood, Engine: BES 6.1 Tuned by Southern HotRod, Supercharger: Kenne Bell
1972 Mazda RX-3 10a coupe: 11.180 @ 124.300
George coules TURBORX, Engine: s6 13bt, Turbos: to4e
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 426 Stroker: 11.408 @ 120.460
Chris Cantella, Engine: 426 low Comp Stroker, Tires: Hoosiers/M&H
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2.8L Kenne Bell: 11.425 @ 125.620
Craig Belevender, Engine: 6.1L, Supercharger: 2.8L Kenne Bell Tires: Hoosier 17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Hennessey 620: 11.520 @ 119.680
Dr. Carl Myers, DVM, Engine: 6.1 , Supercharger: Vortec Tires: Nitto 05R
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Vortech Supercharged SpeedFactory: 11.598 @ 119.210
Rich Erickson, Engine: Stock 6.1L, Supercharger: Vortech V-3si Tires: Rear: MT ET Streets, 295/45/17
2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Hemi: 11.627 @ 120.330
Joe Agent/UFO owner, Engine: 392 Hemi, Supercharger: MagnaCharger Tires: Toyo Proxes ST II