This item has been shown 773 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
You Are offerding One Brand
1978–1985 MAZDA 1st Gen RX7 FA/FB with 12A Motor
2 3/8" Big Stainless Steel
Tube, High Flow, Big Power
Policy and Terms
- GUARANTEED Brand New In The Box.
- Have ALL your questions answered before offerding. If you offer and win the item, you are bound by to purchase it.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise a 20% restocking fees will be charged.
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable in any circumstances. For Return item, if it is free shipping, 15% re-stocking fee will be applied.
- Professional installation is highly recommended.
- All Products are for Off Road or Track Use Only, not for Street use.
- Item is Sold "AS IS " , no warranty is expressed. We ONLY exchange defected products upon delivery, all exchanges must be completed within 15 days of delivery. No exchanges after 15 days.
- You agree to the policy and terms stated on this listing By buying or offerding on this item. Please do not buy or offer if you disagree with our policy and terms.
- All items are shipped via Fedex, UPS, or USPS, depending on the item purchased and destination.
- Shipping cost included on listing is for US Continental States only.
- PO box, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU, VI and other countries, shipping and handling fees cost more.
- For shipments to California addresses, we are required to collect the most current sales tax rate.
- Buyer pays shipping for return item regardless the reasons, and pay shipping new item if for exchanging.
Shipping cost outside US continental States is Higher, Please Refer the the following Table for Extra Costs.
Guam, VI, AK ,HI ,APO
USPS or Fedex
USPS or Fedex
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Audi A6 2.7TT SSP Tuned: 11.830 @ 119.030
Nick, Turbos: K04
2009 Audi A6 Prestige: 12.630 @ 108.730
Ken, Engine: 3.0TFSI, Supercharger: Stock
2000 Audi A6 2.7T 6MT Quattro: 12.807 @ 105.340
2009 Audi A6 Prestige: 12.942 @ 108.900
Ken, Engine: 3.0TFSI, Supercharger: Stock Tires: Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3
2002 Audi A6 2.7t: 13.024 @ 106.490
Richard Henry, Engine: 2.7t, Turbos: K03
2002 Audi A6 2.7T: 13.224 @ 105.540
Richard Henry, Engine: 2.7T, Turbos: K03
2010 Audi A6 3.0T Stasis: 13.280 @ 107.870
Ed, Engine: 3.0T, Supercharger: yes
2000 Audi A6 A6 2.7T: 13.331 @ 105.930
Simon, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock
2002 Audi A6 2.7T: 13.338 @ 105.060
Richard Henry, Turbos: stock k03
2002 Audi A6 2.7T 6speed: 13.370 @ 100.340
John Turcotte, Engine: GIAC X chip,
2013 Audi A6 Biturbo Diesel: 13.400 @ 104.050
jet, Engine: 2993, Turbos: 2
2002 Audi A6 2.7t: 13.534 @ 103.590
Richard Henry, Engine: 2.7t, Turbos: stock K03
2002 Audi A6 2.7t: 13.647 @ 101.450
Richard Henry, Engine: 2.7t, Turbos: stock Tires: stock
2009 Toyota Camry SE: 13.800 @ 103.640
SCOTT, Engine: 3.5 V6,
2001 Audi A6 2.7T: 13.823 @ 97.700
2001 Audi A6 2.7t 6spd: 13.995 @ 100.880
Hat, Engine: 2.7t, Turbos: k03
2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Carlsson pulley kit: 14.000 @ 98.000
Ha, Engine: 2299cc, Supercharger: Carlsson pulley kit Tires: F225, R245
2001 Audi A6 2.7T: 14.000 @ 102.122
Nick M, Engine: V6 2.7 Bi-Turbo, Supercharger: none Turbos: stock Tires: stock
2008 Toyota Camry LE: 14.090 @ 98.230
2000 Toyota Camry LE: 14.113 @ 101.290
Josh T., Engine: 1MZ-FE, Supercharger: TRD M62 S/C Tires: All Season 225/60/15