This item has been shown 431 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
You Are offerding One Brand
1978–1985 MAZDA 1st Gen RX7 FA/FB with 12A Motor
2 3/8" Big Stainless Steel
Tube, High Flow, Big Power
Policy and Terms
- GUARANTEED Brand New In The Box.
- Have ALL your questions answered before offerding. If you offer and win the item, you are bound by to purchase it.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise a 20% restocking fees will be charged.
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable in any circumstances. For Return item, if it is free shipping, 15% re-stocking fee will be applied.
- Professional installation is highly recommended.
- All Products are for Off Road or Track Use Only, not for Street use.
- Item is Sold "AS IS " , no warranty is expressed. We ONLY exchange defected products upon delivery, all exchanges must be completed within 15 days of delivery. No exchanges after 15 days.
- You agree to the policy and terms stated on this listing By buying or offerding on this item. Please do not buy or offer if you disagree with our policy and terms.
- All items are shipped via Fedex, UPS, or USPS, depending on the item purchased and destination.
- Shipping cost included on listing is for US Continental States only.
- PO box, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU, VI and other countries, shipping and handling fees cost more.
- For shipments to California addresses, we are required to collect the most current sales tax rate.
- Buyer pays shipping for return item regardless the reasons, and pay shipping new item if for exchanging.
Shipping cost outside US continental States is Higher, Please Refer the the following Table for Extra Costs.
Guam, VI, AK ,HI ,APO
USPS or Fedex
USPS or Fedex
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Pontiac Firebird Funny Car: 5.832 @ 249.080
James Rowland, Engine: 526 ci BAE, Supercharger: PSI D Turbos: - Tires: Hoozier
1999 Pontiac Firebird : 6.530 @ 218.050
Bob Hamilton, Engine: 655ci Pontiac, Supercharger: Blower Turbos: none
1981 Pontiac Firebird Turbo: 6.537 @ 220.380
Emmert, Engine: 540 ci, Turbos: custom t max
1996 Pontiac Firebird T/S: 6.774 @ 204.910
Matthew Buck, Engine: Nesbitt,
1992 Pontiac Firebird : 7.630 @ 184.250
Rob Ward, Engine: 540ci,
1969 Pontiac Firebird on 275 drag radials: 8.210 @ 169.000
Eric Petersen, Engine: 568, Tires: m/t 275 radials
1968 Pontiac Firebird : 9.122 @ 148.510
Steve Doornbosch, Engine: RMRE 555, Tires: M/T
1985 Holden Commodore VK: 9.270 @ 145.850
Nick Zamagias, Engine: Ls3 416ci, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Goodyear 28x9.0x15
1967 Pontiac Firebird : 9.400 @ 140.000
Jerry, Engine: 474, Tires: 33x16.5x15
1975 Pontiac Firebird : 9.750 @ 137.890
Chad, Engine: 469, Tires: 29.5X10.5 drag et's
1976 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am: 9.783 @ 135.700
Pontiac Dude, Engine: Pure Pontiac 455 cu.in., Tires: M/T 10.5
1969 Pontiac Firebird : 9.866 @ 135.990
Walt Dyrenfurth, Engine: 428 block, 461 CI, Tires: MT ET Drag 28X10.5
1988 Holden Commodore : 9.930 @ 142.000
Eddie Yilmaz, Engine: 3.3ltr, Tires: 17 incg
1967 Pontiac Firebird 489.2 chev: 10.046 @ 133.570
Jack, Engine: 489.2 chev, Tires: 14x32
1967 Pontiac Firebird : 10.145 @ 130.750
Jack Ward, Engine: 490 bbc, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 14x32 MT
1968 Pontiac Firebird : 10.309 @ 132.170
Don Helbling, Engine: 468 chevy, Tires: mickey's 32x14x15
1969 Pontiac Firebird : 10.380 @ 124.000
jose fournier, Engine: 383, Tires: 13X31 M/T
1988 Pontiac Firebird : 10.530 @ 126.000
Jack, Engine: 383, Tires: 28x10.5 15
1988 Pontiac Firebird : 10.530 @ 128.000
jack, Engine: 383 sbc afr210,
1969 Pontiac Firebird : 10.561 @ 124.980
Kyle Hanson, Engine: '69 Pontiac 400 w/Ohio Crankshaft 468 stroker kit, Tires: Moroso Drag Specials - M/T Drag 28x10.5