This item has been shown 526 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
You Are offerding One Brand
1978–1985 MAZDA 1st Gen RX7 FA/FB with 12A Motor
2 3/8" Big Stainless Steel
Tube, High Flow, Big Power
Policy and Terms
- GUARANTEED Brand New In The Box.
- Have ALL your questions answered before offerding. If you offer and win the item, you are bound by to purchase it.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise a 20% restocking fees will be charged.
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable in any circumstances. For Return item, if it is free shipping, 15% re-stocking fee will be applied.
- Professional installation is highly recommended.
- All Products are for Off Road or Track Use Only, not for Street use.
- Item is Sold "AS IS " , no warranty is expressed. We ONLY exchange defected products upon delivery, all exchanges must be completed within 15 days of delivery. No exchanges after 15 days.
- You agree to the policy and terms stated on this listing By buying or offerding on this item. Please do not buy or offer if you disagree with our policy and terms.
- All items are shipped via Fedex, UPS, or USPS, depending on the item purchased and destination.
- Shipping cost included on listing is for US Continental States only.
- PO box, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU, VI and other countries, shipping and handling fees cost more.
- For shipments to California addresses, we are required to collect the most current sales tax rate.
- Buyer pays shipping for return item regardless the reasons, and pay shipping new item if for exchanging.
Shipping cost outside US continental States is Higher, Please Refer the the following Table for Extra Costs.
Guam, VI, AK ,HI ,APO
USPS or Fedex
USPS or Fedex
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Yamaha YZF Thunderace: 8.470 @ 163.850
Thomas Nilsson, Engine: 1040, Turbos: TD0415G
1973 Dodge Challenger 383 ATI D3M ProCharger: 8.541 @ 158.740
sdconcepts, Engine: 383cid, Supercharger: ATI D3M ProCharger
1999 Yamaha YZF R1 Turbo: 9.001 @ 155.880
Simon Giordmaina, Engine: 998, Turbos: T28 Tires: Shinko
2005 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.117 @ 145.000
Josh, Tires: Batalax BT016
2003 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.218 @ 143.000
JONATHAN PEDORENKO, Engine: 1000 CC, Tires: SHINKO
2008 Dodge Challenger Direct Connection: 9.247 @ 148.830
Brian Falzon, Engine: 440 Gen 3 aluminum Hemi, Turbos: 88mm Turbonetics Tires: Hoosier 9x30
2007 Yamaha YZF R6: 9.280 @ 148.000
Anthony F, Engine: Stock, Tires: Hook up
2005 Yamaha YZF r6: 9.400 @ 152.340
brad nickel, Engine: completly rebuilt, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: shinko race tire 190
2002 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.533 @ 143.340
fred godin, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: shinko
1970 Dodge Challenger SE: 9.610 @ 137.890
MoparChas, Engine: 495 CID, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Dodge Challenger : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick et Roxanne, Engine: 440, Tires: 33-14.5
2002 Yamaha YZF r1: 9.655 @ 138.300
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.720 @ 138.320
Mario C., Engine: 508 p.c (n/a), Supercharger: nd Turbos: nd Tires: 30.0 in
1999 Yamaha YZF r1: 9.898 @ 134.824
brad brumback, Engine: 2003 r1000 cc, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: tomahalk 190
2005 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.946 @ 139.490
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.950 @ 136.000
Melvin McDonald, Engine: 499, Tires: M/T 265/75 Drag radial
2004 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.994 @ 139.350
Bob Patton, Engine: stock,
2005 Yamaha YZF R1: 10.025 @ 144.210
2007 Yamaha YZF R6: 10.280 @ 133.000
Evo, Engine: 599cc, smog block off plates ( no stock emission crap), Turbos: no Tires: michelin power race
2007 Yamaha YZF r6: 10.375 @ 127.040
ron wood, Engine: 2008 motor stock internals , Tires: shinko radial