This item has been shown 568 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
You Are offerding One Brand
1978–1985 MAZDA 1st Gen RX7 FA/FB with 12A Motor
2 3/8" Big Stainless Steel
Tube, High Flow, Big Power
Policy and Terms
- GUARANTEED Brand New In The Box.
- Have ALL your questions answered before offerding. If you offer and win the item, you are bound by to purchase it.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise a 20% restocking fees will be charged.
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable in any circumstances. For Return item, if it is free shipping, 15% re-stocking fee will be applied.
- Professional installation is highly recommended.
- All Products are for Off Road or Track Use Only, not for Street use.
- Item is Sold "AS IS " , no warranty is expressed. We ONLY exchange defected products upon delivery, all exchanges must be completed within 15 days of delivery. No exchanges after 15 days.
- You agree to the policy and terms stated on this listing By buying or offerding on this item. Please do not buy or offer if you disagree with our policy and terms.
- All items are shipped via Fedex, UPS, or USPS, depending on the item purchased and destination.
- Shipping cost included on listing is for US Continental States only.
- PO box, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU, VI and other countries, shipping and handling fees cost more.
- For shipments to California addresses, we are required to collect the most current sales tax rate.
- Buyer pays shipping for return item regardless the reasons, and pay shipping new item if for exchanging.
Shipping cost outside US continental States is Higher, Please Refer the the following Table for Extra Costs.
Guam, VI, AK ,HI ,APO
USPS or Fedex
USPS or Fedex
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder MR2-S turbo: 10.900 @ 125.340
Matt @ Monkeywrench, Engine: Turboed 1zzfe, Turbos: MWR custom intercooled turbo system
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder Turbo: 11.160 @ 130.900
Jayson Alvarado, Engine: 2zz-ge, Supercharger: P6262
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder : 11.855 @ 121.990
Franklin, Engine: 1zz, Turbos: precision GT3076 Tires: Nitto NT555R drag radials
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder Hass Turbo: 12.662 @ 110.770
Jon Volk, Engine: 1ZZFE, Turbos: Hass Kit (Garret GT28R) Tires: Nokian 'Haqqa Q' Snow Tires
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder Convertible: 13.225 @ 105.780
Carlos, Turbos: Hass Stage 2 Turbo Kit
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort sport: 13.800 @ 106.000
ricky pannell, Engine: zetech, Tires: 17
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort Turbo: 13.908 @ 106.280
Brad Kirby, Engine: Stock with 196,000 miles, Turbos: .57 trim Ebay knock-off Tires: Toyo all-seasons
2008 Lexus GS460 : 13.910 @ 103.110
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort Sport: 13.965 @ 103.080
Brad (ZX2Fast), Engine: Stock with 193,000 miles, Turbos: Ebay knock-off TE04
2008 Lexus GS460 : 14.010 @ 102.030
NA, Engine: V8, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport 5000m DSST
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort Sport Garrett T3 Turbo: 14.079 @ 100.430
Ben Edwards, Engine: 2.0L Zetec, Turbos: Garrett T3 Tires: Street tires
1999 Ford ZX2 Escort F/I (6psi): 14.455 @ 100.100
Bernard, Engine: I4, Tires: 195/65/14
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort : 14.631 @ 90.574
Jeff Conley, Tires: M/T 20x8.0 14
2001 Ford ZX2 Escort : 14.640 @ 95.150
Antonio, Engine: 2.0 zetec, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 205 /50 Hankook Ventus Hrii H405
1999 Ford ZX2 Escort : 14.706 @ 99.400
Artur Arczewski, Engine: 2.0L ZETEC, Tires: 215/40 Yoko Parada Spec-2
2000 Ford ZX2 Escort : 14.804 @ 95.900
Aaron, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Tires: BF Goodrich Drag Radial
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder : 14.900 @ 90.800
Jonathan Volk, Engine: 1.8L, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: stock 205 width rear
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort Sport: 15.010 @ 96.780
2000 Ford ZX2 Escort S/R: 15.116 @ 89.420
Christopher Bonner, Engine: stock, Tires: 205/55-15 Bridgestone Potenza S-03
1982 Mitsubishi Colt sedan : 15.251 @ 103.400
dennis m. diel, Engine: 4g63 NA from RVR, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: nankang