This item has been shown 1599 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Welcome to CXMotorsports, Your Source of Auto Performance You are offerding the Following Item:
You Are offerding the Following
CXRACING Front Mount Intercooler Kit For
99-05 VW Jetta 1.8T TurboIntercooler + Bracket + Piping + Silicon Hose + T-Clamp
Bar & Plate Design Intercooler
Overall Size: 29"x8"x3.5"
Core Size: 22"x8"x3.5"
2.5" Inlet & Outlet One Side
3.5" Thickness CoreThis sale is for BLUE hoses. We Also Offer BLACK hoses, check our other items.
This is CXRacing's New FMIC kit Developed From Ground Up, Replace Restrictive Factory Small Side Mount Intercooler. With this Intercooler kit, Intake Temperature is lowered, and much better pulling capacity. Kit is designed with bolt on fitment comes with brackets for pipes and intercooler, Sensor flange is bolt on for Factory Temp-Sensor.Note: This Kit fits GLI model with lowered Lip. for other model, Bumper Lip is Higher and can't fit the intercooler if keeping Bumper Bar. Needs to remove it.Cold Air Intake Piping kit is NOT Included, we do offer it Separately, please check our other items.
Built-in mounting bracket on intercooler for easy install.
All Aluminum polished 2.0mm thick pipes all the way, matching Intercooler inlet and outlet size, provides the best air flow from Turbo to Throttle body.
Includes all Silicon hoses and Stainless Steel T-Clamps for ALL joints. Many of other kits only provide partial QTY of hoses and cheap clamps to lower costs.
Check Out Our Store for More Items!
Specially Desinged Brackets Securely Hold Pipes and Intercooler
Cold Intake Pipe, NOT Included
- All item sold are GUARANTEED Brand New In The Box.
- Unless stated specifically on the listing, All sales are final, no refunds are available. We can only issue an exchange if the item is received defective or incorrect item shipped. Please contact us before return any package.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise a 20% restocking fees will be charged.
- For return items, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable in any circumstances, free Shipping item will be charged 15% re-stocking fee.
- Professional installation is highly recommended. All of our products are designed Exclusively for Off-Road and Track Racing ONLY. It is Buyer's Responsibility to Check Local States Laws.
- Item is Sold "AS IS " , no warranty is expressed, unless specifically stated on listing. By buying or offerding on this item, you agree to our terms and policy. Please do not buy or offer if you disagree with them.
- All items are shipped via Fedex, UPS, or USPS, tracking # will be sent to your email address on or paypal records.
- Shipping cost included on listing is for US Continental States only. PO box, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU, VI and other countries, shipping and handling fees cost a lot more. Please see below shipping cost table or contact us for shipping quote first before buying.
- For shipments to California addresses, we are required to collect the most current tax rate.
- Buyer pays shipping for return item regardless the reasons, and pay shipping new item if for exchanging. It is your responsibility to accept delivery in person and inspect package before accepting delivery. Please make sure to open the box immediately when taking delivery, to avoid potential issues. Do NOT sign for any damaged package and report it to driver immediately, have driver sign for damage.
We sell our products internationally.
Extra Shipping Cost for outside US Continental States
USPS or Fedex
USPS or Fedex
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
2002 Volkswagen Jetta GLS: 12.898 @ 97.580
Mike Hague, Engine: 2.0 4 cyl, Turbos: Neuspeed
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.200 @ 106.540
jon, Engine: 2.8l vr6, Turbos: T3/T4 60trim Tires: street
1997 Volkswagen Jetta : 13.220 @ 104.850
Sam Barker, Engine: 2.8L VR6, Supercharger: VORTECH V1-S Tires: M/T Slicks 22-8-15
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.410 @ 106.300
David Hess, Engine: 2.8 VR6, Tires: kuhmo 712 supra
2014 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 13.520 @ 98.980
Hernan Velez, Engine: 2.0 TSI, Tires: M&H Drag Slicks
2001 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 Turbo: 13.578 @ 100.080
Kyle Close, Engine: Fully Built VR6, Turbos: PTE 6265 Tires: Toyo Proxes 4 235/25/17
1991 Volkswagen Jetta VR6: 13.656 @ 99.769
Dominick Vincent, Engine: VR6 swap, Tires: 22x8x15.0
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Gls: 13.892 @ 102.130
Tom Topham, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: K04-001 Tires: Bfg drag radial
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLS: 13.927 @ 104.470
evan, Engine: stock, Turbos: STOCK Tires: sumitomo htrz3
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 13.947 @ 102.770
Derek, Engine: Stock, Turbos: K04-20 Tires: 225/40r18 Michelin Pilot
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 14.100 @ 101.000
Neel Mehra, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: K03 Tires: DRAG RADIALS
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI 1.8T: 14.113 @ 97.950
Luke, Engine: 1.8T 4cyl, Turbos: Stock K03 Sport Tires: 225/45/17 Bridgestone All-Season
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg: 14.271 @ 100.023
Mike Jason, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: k03 Tires: toyo proxes 4
2001 Volkswagen Jetta wolfsberg: 14.316 @ 100.440
Devin thomas, Engine: 1.8L 20 valve AWW, Turbos: KKK03 stock Tires: toyo winter tires
1998 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 14.381 @ 95.570
Jason, Engine: VR6 2.8l, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: BFG 205/50/15 DR
2001 Volkswagen Jetta GLS 1.8t 4 Speed Auto: 14.406 @ 95.700
Brian, Turbos: KKK K03s Tires: stocker 195/65/15s
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg: 14.422 @ 97.490
Jordan Stowe, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: k03 sport
2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLI VR6 N/A: 14.440 @ 95.960
John keating, Engine: 24v vr6,
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 14.494 @ 96.000
josh brewster, Engine: 1.8t AWP, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: k03s