This item has been shown 1135 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Thank you for looking at our sales! We are a wholesale distributor of aftermarket automotive performance parts and accessories located in southern california. We offer much quicker response to your needs!.We take pride in our customer service, product selection, low pricing andproduct quality.
All of our HID Conversion Kits, HID Bulbs, and Digital Ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty.The warranty covers any factory defects with thebulbs and ballasts. If the product stops working within 2 yearsfrom the date you purchased it, send it back to us and we will replace the defective item. It's as easy as that! Keep in mind that our defective rate on HID Kits and parts is less than 0.3% (yes, less than 1%!) so you can buy with confidence.
Please write down the following information and keep it on record for your warranty:Buyer's Name, Date of Purchase, Bulb Size and Temperature.
Returns must be made within 30 days from the date you receive the product in order to recive the 100% full refund.
You are offerding on a brand new single beam 35W HID Xenon Conversion Kit. Single beam kits are low beam only, if you are looking for a kit to replace both your high and low beamplease check out our other listings for bi-xenon hi/lo telescopic HID kits. This kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting technology available today!
- 100% water proof construction, you can submerge the entire kit under water and it will function correctly
- Integrated one piece Ballast, simplified wiring which eliminates any unnecessary confusion during install.
- More than 16+ bulb types, we will have the right bulb type for your vehicle
- 0.2% failure rate, compared to 5-10% failure rate of other HID Conversion kits currently out on the market, the reliability is comparable to that of OEM HIDs
- Color temperature output has tolerance of +/- 100K, the tolerance is unnoticeable by human eyes
- Superior lumen output compare to its competitor
- Best quality burners from Bosch Japan
- Choose from 7 different color temperature, you will indefinitely find the color out put of your choice
This Kit Includes:
2 Xenon HID Bulbs
2 Digital HID Ballasts
2 Double side tape
10 Zip Tie
All Necessary Wiring and Connectors*
*Certaincars will require a relay harness and or canceller(sold separately).All of our HID products are E4 and ISO-9001:2000 Approved. They are manufactured under the strictest of quality control. The ballasts are also shockproof and 100% waterproof (you can literally submerge the entire kit and it will still function properly).
Installation is Plug-N-Play and is simple enough for a first time installer to do in 20-30 minutes. Our kits plug right into your existing headlight assembly and all necessary hardware for installation is included.
Upgrade from the standard Halogen to the most advanced lighting technology today!
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***
What are HIDs?
HID (High Intensity Discharge) refers to lighting technology that relies on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas contained in a sealed bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.
Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore much easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
Benefits of HID's:
- LASTS UP TO 10X LONGER THAN THE TRADITIONAL HALOGEN BULBYOU ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING IN YOUR CAR
- HID (5000K) WILL GIVE YOU A NATURAL WHITE LIGHT THAT IS SOFT ON YOUR EYES AND YET INTENSIVE (3 TIMES BRIGHTER THAN HALOGEN) ENOUGH TO LET YOU SEE OBSTICALS 1/4 MILE IN FRONT OF YOU GIVING YOU MUCH MORE REACTION TIME, THUS MAKING YOUR NIGHT TIME DRIVING MUCH SAFER.
- DRAMATICALLY ENHANCE THE LOOK OF YOUR HEADLIGHTS. WITH CHOICES OF DIFFERENT COLOR TEMPERATURES (K), HID'S WILL GIVE YOUR CAR THE AGREESIVE LOOK OR THE LUXURY CAR LOOK YOU ALWAYS WANTED!
- EASY INSTALL! MOST OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE 100% PLUG AND PLAY AND IT IS AS EASY AS REPLACING YOUR HEADLIGHT BULBS.
- INSTALL WILL BE AS EASY AS 1 2 3. SIMPLY TAKE OUT YOUR HALOGEN BULBS FROM YOUR HEADLIGHT HOUSING AND REPLACE IT WITH THE HID BULBS, CONNECT THE HID BULBS TO THE BALLAST, AND CONNECT THE BALLAST TO THE FACTORY HARNESS, YOU ARE DONE!
100% WATER AND WEATHER PROOF, YOU CAN SUBMERGE THE ENTIRE KIT IN TO WATER AND IT WILL FUNCTION AND OPERATE NORMALLY!
- Power consumption: 35watts
- Voltage: 85V +/- 17V
- Luminous flux: 2800
- Service Life: up to 3000hrs
- Input Voltage: 9V-16V
- Working current (Steady state): 3.5 A nom
- Ignition voltage: 24kV Peak Max, 18kV Peak Min
- Lamp Frequency: 450 Hz
Bulb Sizes and Color Temperatures Available:
Bulb Sizes Available:
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low) , H6, H6m, H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, 5202, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R, D2C, 5202
If you dont know your bulb type, please refer to the following
Color Temperature Available:
- 3000K GOLDEN YELLOW 3000k (MOST PENETRATION IN RAIN AND ADVERSE WEATHER)
- 5000K PURE WHITE (VERY CLEAN)
- 6000K DIAMOND WHITE (HAS A LITTLE HINT OF BLUE, POPULAR CHOICE)
- 8000K ICEBURG BLUE (LIGHT BLUE YET STILL GIVES OUT GOOD AMOUT OF LIGHT)
- 10000K BRILLIANT BLUE (MORE BLUE, 80% OUTPUT OF THE 5000k)
- 12000K EXOTIC VIOLET (LESS LUMEN, HOWEVER "EXOTIC")
- 30000K PINK/VIOLET (MORE REDISH COMPARE TO THE 12K STANDS OUT)
- Green - Special color
1.) Payment should be made within 4 days of sale's closing
2.) Item will be shipped by USPS
3.) International shipping will be $69.99 via FedEx Express.
4.) 20% Restocking fee, shipping and all expenses apply to all functional returned products.
5.) Payment methods:
A.) Paypal (Confirmed shipping address only). Please don't forget to specify the following information!!!
- ITEM NUMBER:
- BULB TYPE:
- COLOR TEMPERTURE:
- DATE PURCHASED:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
- SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1975 Kawasaki KZ kz z1: 9.090 @ 145.000
1978 Kawasaki KZ 1000: 9.209 @ 141.360
2005 Kawasaki KZ KOPIJEWSKI DRAG BIKE: 9.591 @ 137.690
GREG WESLTING, Engine: 1075 cc kawasaki, Tires: 8 IN.x 17 in Mickey Thompson
1978 Kawasaki KZ Z1-R: 10.089 @ 129.851
Aaron Post, Engine: 1075 cc,
1976 Kawasaki KZ 1428cc: 10.460 @ 132.430
kevin allen, Engine: 1428cc j-model, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: MT 7'SLICK REAR
2005 Kawasaki KZ z1000: 11.253 @ 121.760
Guillaume Coulombe, Engine: stock, Tires: pilot power 2ct
1979 Kawasaki KZ 1000ST: 11.798 @ 112.480
Dave, Engine: 1075,
1998 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.426 @ 111.480
sergey, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: gt 3070r Tires: street
2002 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.445 @ 113.909
marc hubert, Engine: stock 1.8t, Turbos: bullseye s258 .55a/r Tires: 24.5x8x15 slicks on steelies
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 FWD Zex Nitrous: 12.821 @ 110.540
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6 280HP V6, Tires: M/T ET Streets 26x10.5
2000 Volkswagen Passat GT28RS Turbo: 12.897 @ 103.790
Christian Anto, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: M&H slicks
1999 Toyota Solara SLE TRD Supercharger: 13.046 @ 113.180
Gabe Potter/Joe Bailer, Engine: 3.1L 1mz-fe v6, Supercharger: TRD M62 S/C 2.2 Tires: 235/60/15
1995 Volkswagen Passat GLX VR6: 13.200 @ 104.000
Frank Piccirillo, Engine: 2.8 Liter 12, Valve DOHC. VR6, Supercharger: Z-Engineering Supercharger Tires: nitto NT555R Drag radials
2002 Toyota Solara se: 13.250 @ 109.950
Paul, Engine: 2.4 VVT-I, Turbos: Custom Turbonetics for scion tc Tires: Pirelli P Zero Corsa
2006 Volkswagen Passat VR6 3.6 FWD ZEX Nitrous: 13.464 @ 107.680
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6, Tires: TOYO PROXES 4 235-45-17
1981 Kawasaki KZ 750-E: 13.608 @ 96.070
Blake Hofmann, Engine: 750cc 4cyl,
2006 Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0T Auto APR Stage-1(22PSI) Mixed 93/100octane 280AAA Tires: 13.890 @ 107.180
Johnux, Engine: 2.0 TFSI, Turbos: Stock Tires: Ventus V12 evo K110 280AA A
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6: 14.300 @ 101.000
NA, Engine: 3.6L 24V VR6 (276 bhp @ 6200 rpm; 266 lb-ft @ 2750, Tires: Michelin Pilot HX MXM4, 235/45R-17 97H M+S
1999 Toyota Solara SE: 14.464 @ 96.750
Josh, Engine: 1MZ-FE, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Nitto
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6: 14.482 @ 97.577
Andrew Bell, Engine: 3.6L V[R]6, Tires: Stock POS Michelins with hardly any tread left.