This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above.
This is a complete uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.This is a previously cut and used key that we have completely refurbished with a new housing and blade, it will show no signs of use. We have also made it so that it can be reprogrammed to your car by any dealer. Most other sellers simply put a new blade on but you cannot reprogram the key, our key will reprogram!
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 8.119 @ 167.070
Billy Coburn, Engine: Reher Morrison 555 BBC, Tires: 32 x 14 M/T
2000 Chevrolet S10 Pickup PST: 8.592 @ 159.420
Greg Stanley, Engine: 409 18*,
1993 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 8.890 @ 152.000
Dace Horne, Engine: 387, Tires: 28-10.50 et slicks
1988 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.000 @ 148.000
Jordan Gray, Engine: 388 sbc, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1986 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.122 @ 140.120
David Baker, Engine: 406 C.I SBC, Supercharger: Weiand 8-71 Tires: 31-18.5-15 Hoosier
1991 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.290 @ 143.750
kevin, Engine: 406 chevy,
1993 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.320 @ 139.660
Skip Pellett, Engine: SBC, Tires: M/T
1992 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.370 @ 142.900
Mike Kost, Engine: 427 sbc, Tires: M/T 275/60/15 PRO
1989 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.410 @ 135.000
rick carter, Engine: 406, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1986 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Racing: 9.470 @ 137.000
Jody Smith, Engine: 379ci, Tires: Hoosier QTP 31x13.5
1984 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.550 @ 141.000
Damian Broussard, Engine: BB 540,
1986 Mitsubishi Starion ESi: 9.610 @ 132.000
Ariel, Engine: G54B, Turbos: T70
1991 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.650 @ 137.054
kevin, Engine: SBC,
1992 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.660 @ 141.020
1994 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Electric Powered: 9.800 @ 132.110
SHAWN LAWLESS, Engine: 4 GE 10HP 48 VOLT ELECTRIC MOTORS,
1984 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.830 @ 136.503
Pat James, Engine: 332c.i. Dart, Supercharger: 871 Blower Shop Tires: M/T on front 26x4.5 M/T 32x16 slicks on rear
1989 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.910 @ 135.000
Jason Cooper, Engine: 500 ci bbc, Tires: Good Years 32x15
1985 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.920 @ 132.050
Steve Massengill, Engine: 408, Tires: Moroso-front M/T 29.5-11.5-15 Rear
1986 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.940 @ 132.700
RUSSELL NALLS, Engine: 393sbc, Tires: 29 x 11.5 quick time pro
1984 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.980 @ 132.000
Robert Mitchell, Engine: 406, Tires: 29.5x10.5W