This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above.
This is a complete uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.This is a previously cut and used key that we have completely refurbished with a new housing and blade, it will show no signs of use. We have also made it so that it can be reprogrammed to your car by any dealer. Most other sellers simply put a new blade on but you cannot reprogram the key, our key will reprogram!
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Acura TL : 13.125 @ 107.100
Paul R., Engine: J32, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: BF goodrich Drag radials G-Force
2004 Acura TL Supercharger: 13.320 @ 107.000
Brett, Engine: 3.2 liter, Supercharger: Comptech Supercharger Tires: Nitto nt 555
2006 Acura TL A-Spec 6sp: 13.700 @ 101.630
Al, Engine: 3.2,
2005 Acura TL Supercharger: 13.751 @ 102.830
Paul R., Engine: J32, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: BF goodrich Drags fronts/ Nitto 555 rear
2004 Acura TL : 14.088 @ 100.650
pierce fleming, Engine: J32, Tires: Nitto Extreme Drag+BFG Comp
2004 Acura TL 6mt: 14.110 @ 99.010
Pierce Fleming, Engine: V-6, Tires: MIchelin pilots/Nitto Drags
2007 Acura TL Type S 5at: 14.270 @ 99.430
2005 Acura TL TL: 14.290 @ 98.870
2004 Acura TL A-Spec: 14.300 @ 99.000
2007 Acura TL Type S 5AT: 14.374 @ 97.120
2007 Acura TL type s: 14.374 @ 97.630
David Arias, Engine: AEM CAI,R-v6 pre cats, ur crank pulley, atlp exhaust, atlp race pipe, atlp j-pipe, IM gaskets, TB spacer,, Tires: stock tires
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD: 14.410 @ 99.100
NA, Engine: V6, 305HP, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
2004 Acura TL : 14.500 @ 99.000
NA, Engine: SOHC 24 Valve v-6,
2005 Acura TL : 14.516 @ 98.720
1997 Dodge Grand Caravan se: 14.570 @ 99.350
crash, Engine: 3.3, Supercharger: no Turbos: yes Tires: nitto drag radials
2005 Acura TL : 14.590 @ 96.800
Jairo, Engine: 3.2 liter V6, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock
2009 Acura TL sh-awd: 14.620 @ 96.000
2004 Acura TL : 14.780 @ 94.400
NA, Engine: V6, Tires: 235/45/zr17
2002 Acura TL : 14.790 @ 93.390
Brandon Webster, Engine: 3.2L Vtec,
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD: 14.810 @ 96.710
NA, Engine: V6 305HP, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2