This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above.
This is a complete uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.This is a previously cut and used key that we have completely refurbished with a new housing and blade, it will show no signs of use. We have also made it so that it can be reprogrammed to your car by any dealer. Most other sellers simply put a new blade on but you cannot reprogram the key, our key will reprogram!
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 TVR Cerbera 4.5: 12.415 @ 118.140
Exotic Car Driver,
1986 Suzuki Swift Gti: 13.002 @ 113.240
Paweł Tymczak, Engine: 1342ccm, Tires: M/H
1991 Suzuki Swift GT: 13.010 @ 105.000
NELSON AVILES/OWNER, Engine: 1.3 LT, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: TO-3/TO-4 Tires: SLICKS
1989 Suzuki Swift GT: 13.870 @ 101.000
Frank Froelich, Engine: 1.3 I-4, Tires: Azenis
1993 Suzuki Swift GTi Turbo: 14.205 @ 105.090
Hugh Gordon, Engine: G13B, Turbos: T-28 Tires: Dunlop Formula R Tarmac
1994 Suzuki Swift GTi 5doors: 14.725 @ 91.630
szecseiadam, Engine: G13B stock, Tires: slick
2007 Audi Cabriolet A4 Quattro 2.0T Revotechnik: 14.800 @ 94.000
Nate, Tires: 245/45WR17 Hankook V4es
2000 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.240 @ 90.200
Gergely Bukta, Engine: stock, Tires: 175/55 r15
1994 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.289 @ 90.500
David Hack, Engine: G13B, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Bfgoodrich g-force sport
2005 Toyota Sequoia SR5: 15.300 @ 87.200
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.819 @ 86.460
Alex Von, Engine: 1.3 DOHC (G13B), Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: DUNLOP AS SPORT
1995 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.900 @ 87.000
Mustapha A. Baroud, Engine: G13B, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
1994 Suzuki Swift GT: 16.233 @ 91.000
Kyle Gill, Engine: 1.3 L Twin Cam 16V, Tires: Crappy
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: 16.600 @ 82.860
Richard Allen, Engine: G13B, Tires: Goodtire SPO6 185/60 r14
2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5: 16.600 @ 82.000
1991 Suzuki Swift GTi: 16.891 @ 82.040
Nick Manning, Engine: G13B, Tires: 165/65/13
1989 Suzuki Swift GTI: 17.105 @ 81.250
2001 Toyota Sequoia Limited: 17.300 @ 75.000