This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above.
This is a complete uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.This is a previously cut and used key that we have completely refurbished with a new housing and blade, it will show no signs of use. We have also made it so that it can be reprogrammed to your car by any dealer. Most other sellers simply put a new blade on but you cannot reprogram the key, our key will reprogram!
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1971 Datsun 510 : 8.980 @ 147.000
Enrique, Engine: sr20, Turbos: 1
1972 Datsun 510 : 10.200 @ 139.000
Ron freitas, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: t66 Tires: 29.5
1971 Datsun 510 : 10.960 @ 127.760
Gary Havner, Engine: L28 stroker 3 liter, Turbos: CT26 Tires: 24.x13x7
1971 Datsun 510 : 11.179 @ 125.000
lonni, Engine: 88 302 EFI BORED .40, Supercharger: vortech s_series
1972 Datsun 510 : 11.232 @ 135.140
Kevin, Engine: 4.6L V8, Supercharger: Kenne Bell Turbos: None Tires: BFG DR
2014 Cadillac CTS vsport: 12.326 @ 115.210
Eric DeYonker, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: stock
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed: 12.520 @ 117.000
Fina, Engine: FS 2.0, Turbos: PT 5857 Tires: M/T
1971 Datsun 510 2dr: 12.782 @ 113.990
David Lum, Engine: VG30DETT, Turbos: stock Tires: 225/40-16 Kuhmo street
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed: 12.949 @ 112.262
Focus, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Garett
2001 Mazda Protege MP3: 13.300 @ 108.000
Kooldino, Engine: SpeedCircuit custom engine, Turbos: T3 60 Trim
1971 Datsun 510 : 13.475 @ 97.000
Jose Gonzalez, Engine: vg30et, Supercharger: No Turbos: 1 Tires: E/T DRAG Mikey T.
2003 Mazda Protege msp: 13.565 @ 108.690
1994 Mazda Protege dx: 13.591 @ 108.860
zach s., Engine: mazda 323 gt-r bp-c8, Tires: 205-60-14
1993 Mazda Protege lx: 13.700 @ 102.000
Frederic, Engine: 1.8l dohc, Turbos: vj-20 Tires: hoosier slick
1994 Mazda Protege DX Turbo: 13.913 @ 98.510
Luis, Engine: 1.8 dohc BP05 head on BP26 block, Turbos: stock Tires: 15inch G FORCE DRAG RADIAL
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed Turbo: 13.960 @ 102.130
Eric Trigg, Engine: FSDET, Turbos: GT28RS (disco Potato) Tires: Hankook Ventus RS2
1994 Mazda Protege DX: 13.964 @ 105.320
Zach S., Engine: bpd 1.8 323 gt-r, Turbos: stock Tires: faulken 512 -205-60-14
1994 Mazda Protege DX: 13.990 @ 100.440
Jose, Engine: kia 1.8L DOHC, Turbos: kkk 26 Tires: Toyo Ra1
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed: 14.140 @ 97.860
Marko, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Garrett GT25R
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed: 14.177 @ 99.420
Anthony Easley, Engine: FS-DET, Turbos: GT25