This item has been shown 220 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
CNC billet aluminum T6061 housing for heat disbursement
2 Bolt Flange set up for turbo applications.
Inconel base housing with forged stainless steel valves construction
Heavy duty actuator diaphram withstands temperatures up to 490 degrees celcius
High temparature silicone reinforced actuator diaphragm inner design
Weld-on flanges are included with every kit.
Wastegates includes steel hardware bolts.
Boost adjustable with use of any high performance boost controller.
External wastegates are commonly used for fast spooling and keep back pressure to a minimum and still regulating boost levels more precisely than internal wastegates in high power applications, where high boost levels can be achievE
1 X Wastegate
2 X Flanges
2 X Gaskets
and Hardware Needed for a Complete Installation as Shown in the Picture Above
- All orders will be shipped by UPS, USPS, and UPS Mail Innovations.
- All orders require 24-48 hours to process.After the payment is cleared, your order will be ship within 1 Business day.
- There are Absolutely NO C.O.D. and Local pick-ups.
- U.S. Domestic shipping addresses does not include the following:AK, HI, GU, PR, VI, PO Box, APO and FPO. Therefore please follow the shipping guide line above and pay correspondingly.
- International (except Canada) Tax & Duty charges are NOT included with the Shipping Price.All International (except Canada) buyers will have to pay for your own country's Tax & Duties. **Please double check before you offer or buys.
- We only accept Pay Pal, Visa, Master, American Express, and Discover Cards.All credit card payment orders can only ship to the billing address of the credit card holder.
- All Pay Pal eCheck orders will be held unit it clears before shipping processing.
- When making your credit card payment, please have your iD, along with your item number ready for faster service.
- Sales tax applies to California buyer
- All payments must be received within 10 days after sale ends. If not a Non-Paying buyer Notice will be sent to
Should you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 10am-6pm PST , we are off during the weekends and all major holidays and you will be guaranteed that your questions will be replied promptly.
Normally we can reply your email within 24hr but if you email to us during weekends, we have to reply to you on the following Monday in the order as it's received. If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to solve it before leaving a negative response.
If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to solve it before leaving a negative response.
In order to maintain our superb customer service we need your help. After the transaction is complete on please leave us a positive response with a 5 star rating. With a perfect 5 star rating from you we will be able to provide the type of customer service that will set us apart from the rest of the sellers on
- To return a product in compliance with Formulamotoring's Satisfaction Guarantee, you must contact us toobtain a Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA) Number within14 days after arrival of the product.
- Winning offer notification & payment instructions will be sent to buyer automatically through eMail after sale ends.
- If the package was damaged/lost items caused by shipping carriers, we will file damage/lost claim to shipping carriers.
- We reserve the right to cancel the sale.
FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee: 8.907 @ 159.550
Brent Hughes, Engine: 370ci BES/HHP, Supercharger: Procharger F1D Tires: 295/60/15 DRs
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.704 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 10.322 @ 133.054
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: STM built 426 9.1 comp, Supercharger: kenne bell 3.6 Tires: et street radial ii 305/35r20
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.337 @ 120.900
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 6.1 L Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs in back
1971 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.430 @ 100.160
d.steuer, Engine: 426 hemi, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: front-245-50-15 back-295-50-15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.439 @ 123.880
jim mccarthy, Engine: 6.1L stock block, Tires: MT Street ET
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Zex Nitrous: 11.451 @ 119.470
Roberto Pavia, Engine: 6.1, Tires: M/T DOT SLICKS 26
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.460 @ 118.230
Scott, Engine: 6.1 hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets
1968 Dodge Charger r/t: 11.670 @ 117.870
bill, Engine: 505, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.717 @ 123.735
Daniel Forand, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: Arizona speed and marine
2008 Dodge Charger SRT Zex Nitrous: 11.780 @ 118.000
Steve , Tires: stock
2009 Dodge Charger RT: 11.796 @ 113.150
John Keaveney, Engine: 5.7l hemi(345), Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: Hoosier 28x10x17, M&H 28x4.5x17