This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
PREMIUM CHASSIS BRAND
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
CHEVROLET COBALT PONTIAC G5 SATURN ION Front Left and Right Lower Control Arms
SKU number: 61202
This item is a brand new pair of Lower Control Arms. It will fit the following makes and models:
- 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt with FE1 Soft Ride Suspension andw/o Sport Appearance Pkg (TV5)
- 2005-2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS with FE1 Soft Ride Suspension andw/o Sport Appearance Pkg (TV5)
- 2007-2009 Pontiac G5 with FE1 Soft Ride Suspension
- 2005-2007 Saturn Ion
- 2005-2007 Saturn Ion Red Line
- 2005-2005 Saturn Ion 2
- 2005-2007 Saturn Ion 3
- Please note to make sure you are ordering the correct control arm because there is more then 1 choice forsome of thesevehicle
- 1x Part#15240092 Driver Side Lower Control Arm
- 1x Part#15240093Passenger Side Lower Control Arm
Our premium Chassis parts are high quality, direct fit, OE replacements that will give years of trouble free service. Depending on the particular application they may or may not come with grease fittings as well as the needed hardware to install them. Please compare at your dealer, local parts store and on to see how much you save with MAC Auto.
BUY FROM MAC AUTO & GET THE MAC DOG WARRANTY ,5 YearsON ALL OUR CHASSIS PARTS
5 YEARS WARRANTY
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Powers Your Online MarketplaceReach your goals with Kyozou Selling Tools
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Saturn ION : 11.590 @ 121.440
Jason, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: 63 mm
2005 Saturn ION Redline: 12.230 @ 118.270
Taylor Leier, Engine: Stock LSJ, Supercharger: Harrop TVS1320 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2006 Saturn ION : 12.340 @ 115.770
jason, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: s256
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.113 @ 116.000
Paul Pilinko, Engine: 2.0 I4, stock, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: track Hoosier QTP's street, bald lol
2004 Saturn ION Redline: 13.116 @ 110.030
Andrew, Engine: 2.0L LSJ, Supercharger: Harrop TVS HTV1320LSJ Tires: Hoosier qtp
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS TC: 13.129 @ 0.000
litalien2001, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: stock Tires: drag radial bfgoodrich
2004 Saturn ION Redline 2.0L Supercharged LSJ: 13.146 @ 105.800
Andrew, Engine: 2.0L Supercharged LSJ, Supercharger: Eaton M62 Tires: Hoosier QTP DOT
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.170 @ 110.400
Cory Cercone, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock k04 Tires: Dunlop Fierce
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.182 @ 115.120
Sean A AKA .ninja44, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock KO4 Tires: Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs 235 40 18
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.216 @ 110.260
Chris Bodnar, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: Stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.231 @ 104.080
Brad Cain (ralliartist), Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock M62 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets 26x10.5x16
2004 Saturn ION Redline: 13.286 @ 105.090
Andrew, Engine: 2.0l LSJ Supercharged, Supercharger: M62 Eaton gen 5 Tires: Hoosier QTP DOT slicks
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.296 @ 107.860
Brian Miller, Engine: 2.0 L, Supercharger: Eaton M62