This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in Title & Description
PayPal with Any
CHEVROLET CHEVY COBALT/HHR/ION 2.2/2.4 NON TURBO STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST HEADER
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Full stainless steel header, Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel with CNC
- O2 sensor insertion, metal gasket and bolts included, Super light weight
- Add Instant Horsepower (10-15 hp)
- Inlet / Outlet size: 1.75" / 3.25"
- Easy direct bolt-on installation, require NO modification
- No instructions included, Professional installation is highly / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 Chevy Chevrolet Cobalt 2.2L (L61 I4) / 2.4L (LE5 I4) non turbo engine
- 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 Chevy Chevrolet HHR 2.2L (Ecotec L61 I4) / 2.4L (Ecotec LE5 I4) non turbo engine
- 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 Saturn lon 2.2L (Ecotec L61 I4) / 2.4L (Ecotec LE5 I4) non turbo engine
(Does NOT Fit Vehicles with EGR Port on Stock Manifolds)
[[ShippingServiceCost1]] - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
[[IntShippingServiceCost1]] - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
[[IntShippingServiceCost1]] - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
[[IntShippingServiceCost2]] - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, Canada (We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store.
You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
Shipping and Handling Charge
- What are the shipping method? All shipments are made via FedEx, UPS and United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. Majority of our orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.)
All shipments requires physical addresses, no PO Box address will be shipped.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
**We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within 30 Days of your purchase.
All return items will require a RMA number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only. Please allow 10-14 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers. In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- PROFESSIONAL installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
Have any questions or contact us about something you already purchased? We love to hear from you. For items already purchased, kindly include your item number for faster response time.
DPT Motorsport operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing DPT Motorsport and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 DPT Motorsport. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2006 Saturn ION : 11.590 @ 121.440
Jason, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: 63 mm
2005 Saturn ION Redline: 12.230 @ 118.270
Taylor Leier, Engine: Stock LSJ, Supercharger: Harrop TVS1320 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2006 Saturn ION : 12.340 @ 115.770
jason, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: s256
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2010 Chevrolet HHR SS EFR 6758 Turbo: 12.840 @ 111.670
Eric Gagne, Engine: LNF 2.0L, Turbos: EFR 6758 Tires: Slick m/t
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.113 @ 116.000
Paul Pilinko, Engine: 2.0 I4, stock, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: track Hoosier QTP's street, bald lol
2004 Saturn ION Redline: 13.116 @ 110.030
Andrew, Engine: 2.0L LSJ, Supercharger: Harrop TVS HTV1320LSJ Tires: Hoosier qtp
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS TC: 13.129 @ 0.000
litalien2001, Tires: drag radial bfgoodrich
2004 Saturn ION Redline 2.0L Supercharged LSJ: 13.146 @ 105.800
Andrew, Engine: 2.0L Supercharged LSJ, Supercharger: Eaton M62 Tires: Hoosier QTP DOT
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.170 @ 110.400
Cory Cercone, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock k04 Tires: Dunlop Fierce