This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
New box of 10 bulbs #3157Also available in LL (Long Life), click here
More Info:Current:2.1 / 0.59 AVoltage:12.8 / 14 VPower:26.88 / 8.26 WMOL:53.00 mmDiameter:25.0 mmLCL:27.90 mmMSCP:32.00 MSCPAvg. Life:1200 / 5000 hoursFilament:C-6 / C-6 Bulb Shape:S-8 Generic Part No:3157 Base:W2.5x16q
We ALWAYS ship bulbs in a cardboard box, NEVER in an envelope
Inadequate packaging may result in hidden damage to the glass or the seal
between the glass and the base. DO NOT ACCEPT sub-standard packaging
- We combine shipping on all items unless specifically stated otherwise in the description
- To be eligible for combined shipping discounts, all items must be paid for together in a single paypal payment, using checkout.
To purchase multiple items and combine them, simply buy the various items as you usually would, but do not make a payment after each item, instead make a single payment after you have added the last item you wish to purchase. At that time will show you the calculated combined shipping amount, and you can make your payment.
- Combined Shipping Amount is calculated as the highest regular shipping amount, plus the small additional amounts from the other items.
- If the shipping calculator doesn't calculate the costs correctly, you can request an invoice with the correct amount or request a refund.
mLimited Shipping & Handling Charges
- Even though we combine shipping (see above), the amount calculated by the shipping calculator may be far in excess of what it costs to ship the item. The difference between the S&H amount you pay us compared to the actual postage/insurance amount is a handling charge.
- We never charge more than $2.00 for handling, usually it's a lot less. If the shipping calculator charges you more than $2 above the actual postage (plus insurance, if applicable), then we will refund the difference if you paid with paypal.
- The handling charges cover some or all of the following: box, tape, packing peanuts
, bubble-wrap, antistatic bags, protective inner boxes, packing list printing, shipping labels, electronic postage service fees, paypal fees, fees...
- We ship with USPS (United States Postal Service) Parcel Post or Priority Mail. Depending on the shape, size and weight, small shipments may be made using First Class Mail at parcel rates.
- Delivery Confirmation is included in all shipments. We add the confirmation number to the transaction record for your convenience
- We ship with USPS (United States Postal Service) First Class Mail International. In most cases, the shipping formula overestimates the shipping cost, therefore about 50% of our international orders receive a partial refund. Please view our policy on limited handling charges above.
- International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Accurate customs declarations are included on all shipments, and includes the shipping cost so that it can be insured.
- Insurance is included in the shipping costs.
- IMPORTANT: International Delivery Times can be UP TO 45 BUSINESS Days. In most cases, shipments take 7 business days to Canada, and 10 business days to Europe. In some cases it takes a lot longer, usually when the package is inspected by US Customs (outbound) or, more likely, by the Customs Service in your country. Once we leave the shipment with the US Postal Service, it is literally out of our hands. All international shipments have the customs information electronically transmitted to the postal service, and we use the machine-readable customs declaration to expedite handling, but that does not guarantee fast delivery. Please keep this in mind when leaving response, we really do our best to get the package into the mailstream ASAP, and that's usually the day after we receive your payment. The tracking number you receive can be used, in most cases, to check when the postal service accepted the item, it does not usually show where it is in transit, or if it was delivered.
If your item never arrives, please do not panic. You are protected by Paypal AND by insurance.
mTerms & Warranties
- We do NOT offer refunds, exchanges, credits or returns unless the item is not as described.
- Items sold in our store are New or New Old Stock unless otherwise stated. Those items are warranted to perform as designed.
- Items described as "Used", "Like New", "As New" or "No Warranty" are understood to be used and we do not warrant their appearance, condition or functionality, and those items are sold as-is.
- We leave positive response upon shipping the item if you paid in a timely manner (i.e. within 7 days).
- We appreciate positive response and strive to earn a five-star rating. If you are not satisfied with our performance, please send us a message before leaving negative response to see if we can work things out.
- We accept PayPal.
- If you cannot use PayPal, you can pay us directly with a MasterCard or Visa card, but a 5% fee applies and insurance is mandatory.
- Payment is expected within 3 days. If you cannot pay within that period, send us a message and we will work with you.
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Saab 900 2.5T: 10.410 @ 142.800
Robert Uhr, Engine: 2.5t, Supercharger: no Turbos: GTBB 35 special Tires: M/H STREET 26* 10.5 -15
1995 Saab 900 SE 2.3: 10.596 @ 138.570
John Williams, Engine: B234R, 2.3 litre, Supercharger: na Turbos: Holset Super 40 Tires: M&H 26x10.5
1995 Saab 900 SE 2.0T: 11.068 @ 124.860
Nick Taliaferro, Engine: 2.0 B205, Turbos: Gt3071R .64 Tires: 24.5x 8.5 MH
1974 Datsun 120 Y Sedan: 11.080 @ 118.450
Steve Roscarel, Engine: RB20 6 cyl, Turbos: Garrett GT35R Tires: 205/50r15 M/T street radials
1973 Datsun 120 Y coupe: 12.320 @ 110.270
Steve Roscarel, Engine: Nissan CA18DET, Turbos: Garret T28 Ball Bearing x 1 Tires: 225x50x15 Toyo RA-1
1996 Saab 900 SE: 12.921 @ 113.310
Mark Bellingham, Turbos: GT3071 .64A/R Tires: MT ET Street Radial 235 70 R15
1996 Saab 900 SE: 12.970 @ 114.850
Brian O'Donnell, Engine: 2.0 liter, Turbos: GT 30/71
1995 Saab 900 NG: 13.177 @ 115.000
Adam Adam87 Nowicki, Engine: B204L, Supercharger: - Turbos: TD04HL-20T Tires: Federal RS-R 595 235/40/R17
1993 Saab 900 NG: 13.235 @ 113.918
Adam Adam87 Nowicki, Engine: B204L, Supercharger: - Turbos: TD04HL-19T Tires: Toyo T1-R 225/45/16 / Toyo R888 235/45/17
1995 Saab 900 NG: 13.245 @ 0.000
Łukasz Gomuła, Engine: b234L, Turbos: hx35 Tires: 225/45/17 MaxSport Semi-slick
1984 Datsun 120 2 door coupe: 13.400 @ 100.200
Callan Delski, Engine: sr20dett, Turbos: Turbonectics T04E Tires: MH slicks 23.5x7.3x13
1994 Saab 900 SE: 13.640 @ 111.000
Coobcio, Engine: stock B204, Supercharger: none Turbos: TD05H-152G6-12T from EVO X Tires: 235/45R17 Federal RS-R
1996 Saab 900 se: 13.820 @ 115.000
michael chamberlain, Engine: 4cyl 2.0, Supercharger: procharger Turbos: none Tires: 225 75r 18
1998 Volvo V70 R: 13.960 @ 111.000
Steffen Scheibler, Engine: 2.3l Turbocharged, Supercharger: None Turbos: Mitsubishi T3/T04-E BB Tires: 225/35/18
1994 Saab 900 SE: 13.990 @ 103.500
Joe Lancaster, Engine: I-4, Turbos: T25 Tires: borrowed Nitto 555R
1994 Saab 900 SET: 14.000 @ 111.000
Magnus Nyholm, Engine: B234R, Turbos: Mitsubishi TD04HL-19T #7 Tires: 225/45
2005 Volvo V70 T5: 14.021 @ 101.300
JH, Engine: 2.4 T5, Turbos: KKK24 Tires: 235/35/19
2006 Volvo V70 R: 14.322 @ 97.900
200054, Tires: F1 GS D3 245/40/17
1997 Saab 900 SE Turbo: 14.540 @ 100.180
Branden Chung, Engine: B204L, Turbos: Stock T25, wastegate helper spring
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 14.634 @ 95.340
Jerry, Turbos: stock Tires: 205/50/16 Goodyear Eagle F1