This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
New box of 10 bulbs #3157Also available in LL (Long Life), click here
More Info:Current:2.1 / 0.59 AVoltage:12.8 / 14 VPower:26.88 / 8.26 WMOL:53.00 mmDiameter:25.0 mmLCL:27.90 mmMSCP:32.00 MSCPAvg. Life:1200 / 5000 hoursFilament:C-6 / C-6 Bulb Shape:S-8 Generic Part No:3157 Base:W2.5x16q
We ALWAYS ship bulbs in a cardboard box, NEVER in an envelope
Inadequate packaging may result in hidden damage to the glass or the seal
between the glass and the base. DO NOT ACCEPT sub-standard packaging
- We combine shipping on all items unless specifically stated otherwise in the description
- To be eligible for combined shipping discounts, all items must be paid for together in a single paypal payment, using checkout.
To purchase multiple items and combine them, simply buy the various items as you usually would, but do not make a payment after each item, instead make a single payment after you have added the last item you wish to purchase. At that time will show you the calculated combined shipping amount, and you can make your payment.
- Combined Shipping Amount is calculated as the highest regular shipping amount, plus the small additional amounts from the other items.
- If the shipping calculator doesn't calculate the costs correctly, you can request an invoice with the correct amount or request a refund.
mLimited Shipping & Handling Charges
- Even though we combine shipping (see above), the amount calculated by the shipping calculator may be far in excess of what it costs to ship the item. The difference between the S&H amount you pay us compared to the actual postage/insurance amount is a handling charge.
- We never charge more than $2.00 for handling, usually it's a lot less. If the shipping calculator charges you more than $2 above the actual postage (plus insurance, if applicable), then we will refund the difference if you paid with paypal.
- The handling charges cover some or all of the following: box, tape, packing peanuts
, bubble-wrap, antistatic bags, protective inner boxes, packing list printing, shipping labels, electronic postage service fees, paypal fees, fees...
- We ship with USPS (United States Postal Service) Parcel Post or Priority Mail. Depending on the shape, size and weight, small shipments may be made using First Class Mail at parcel rates.
- Delivery Confirmation is included in all shipments. We add the confirmation number to the transaction record for your convenience
- We ship with USPS (United States Postal Service) First Class Mail International. In most cases, the shipping formula overestimates the shipping cost, therefore about 50% of our international orders receive a partial refund. Please view our policy on limited handling charges above.
- International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Accurate customs declarations are included on all shipments, and includes the shipping cost so that it can be insured.
- Insurance is included in the shipping costs.
- IMPORTANT: International Delivery Times can be UP TO 45 BUSINESS Days. In most cases, shipments take 7 business days to Canada, and 10 business days to Europe. In some cases it takes a lot longer, usually when the package is inspected by US Customs (outbound) or, more likely, by the Customs Service in your country. Once we leave the shipment with the US Postal Service, it is literally out of our hands. All international shipments have the customs information electronically transmitted to the postal service, and we use the machine-readable customs declaration to expedite handling, but that does not guarantee fast delivery. Please keep this in mind when leaving response, we really do our best to get the package into the mailstream ASAP, and that's usually the day after we receive your payment. The tracking number you receive can be used, in most cases, to check when the postal service accepted the item, it does not usually show where it is in transit, or if it was delivered.
If your item never arrives, please do not panic. You are protected by Paypal AND by insurance.
mTerms & Warranties
- We do NOT offer refunds, exchanges, credits or returns unless the item is not as described.
- Items sold in our store are New or New Old Stock unless otherwise stated. Those items are warranted to perform as designed.
- Items described as "Used", "Like New", "As New" or "No Warranty" are understood to be used and we do not warrant their appearance, condition or functionality, and those items are sold as-is.
- We leave positive response upon shipping the item if you paid in a timely manner (i.e. within 7 days).
- We appreciate positive response and strive to earn a five-star rating. If you are not satisfied with our performance, please send us a message before leaving negative response to see if we can work things out.
- We accept PayPal.
- If you cannot use PayPal, you can pay us directly with a MasterCard or Visa card, but a 5% fee applies and insurance is mandatory.
- Payment is expected within 3 days. If you cannot pay within that period, send us a message and we will work with you.
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1971 Datsun 240z : 8.853 @ 152.660
craig poust, Engine: 4.8 , Turbos: 74mm
1971 Datsun 240z 2JZGTE Turbo Nitrous: 8.915 @ 153.600
Mike Gadwaw, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: Precision 76-GTS Tires: rears - 26x11.5x16 ET Street
1973 Datsun 240z 516 BBC: 8.960 @ 156.200
Brad, Engine: 516 BBC, Supercharger: SSI 14-71 Tires: M/T ET Street
1970 Datsun 240z : 9.431 @ 144.000
John Bates, Engine: 383 smblk chevy,
1974 Datsun 240z : 9.630 @ 135.520
wayne, Engine: 355,
1971 Datsun 240z : 10.087 @ 134.440
Selvyn Scott, Engine: Buick 3.8L, Turbos: TE63 Tires: Moroso DS2 & Hoosier QTP
1978 Yamaha XS E: 11.400 @ 120.000
Morris Kenyon, Engine: XS100E,
1971 Datsun 240z Turbo: 11.571 @ 119.740
Doug, Engine: L28ET, Supercharger: no Turbos: T3/T04E Tires: 245/50/16 Nitto 555R DR's
1978 Yamaha XS 1100E: 11.710 @ 114.000
Morris Kenyon, Engine: 1179 cc Wiseco,
1977 Datsun 240z : 11.803 @ 120.240
Gabe Wigen, Engine: L28ET, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: 245-45R16
1972 Datsun 240z : 12.030 @ 113.000
Troy Buck, Engine: sbc 383, Tires: drag radials
1974 Datsun 240z 260z: 12.150 @ 115.300
jeff, Engine: l28et, Turbos: 62-1 stage 5 Tires: 215-60-14 bfg drags
1973 Datsun 240z (L6 normally aspirated): 12.453 @ 111.940
Steve Kiddell, Engine: 3.0, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Dont need them + for girls Tires: Toyo R888 semi slick track tyres
1980 Yamaha XS : 12.550 @ 105.930
1974 Datsun 240z 74 datsun 260z: 12.999 @ 104.710
Jeff, Engine: l28et, Tires: crap up front / toyo proxies rear 205/50/15
1972 Datsun 240z Datsun: 13.000 @ 90.000
Todd Evans, Engine: 2.4, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 21 yr old, uniroyals
1972 Datsun 240z : 13.854 @ 99.191
Marc, Engine: 1974 Chevy 355cid, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: BFG Radial T/A
1972 Yamaha XS 2: 14.030 @ 92.000
Ray, Engine: 650 c.c.,
1971 Datsun 240z Scarab: 14.206 @ 96.124
Derek Bros, Engine: 350 C.I.D. SBC, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 205/50ZR15 Falkien Azenis
2007 Cadillac DTS : 14.210 @ 100.510
BRAD DENNING, Engine: 4.6 northstar,