This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
New box of 10 bulbs #1141 with Brass base
Please Note: If you want these with a nickel plated base, please look here.
Links:Manufacturer Information (CEC Industries)SKU:LMP1141
More Info:Current:1.44 AVoltage:12.8 VPower:18.432 WMOL:50.80 mmLCL:31.80 mmDiameter:25.0 mmMSCP:21.00 MSCPAvg. Life:1000 hoursFilament:C-6 Bulb Shape:S-8 Generic Part No:1141 Base:BA15s (brass)
We ALWAYS ship bulbs in a cardboard box, NEVER in an envelope
Inadequate packaging may result in hidden damage to the glass or the seal
between the glass and the base. DO NOT ACCEPT sub-standard packaging
- We combine shipping on all items unless specifically stated otherwise in the description
- To be eligible for combined shipping discounts, all items must be paid for together in a single paypal payment, using checkout.
To purchase multiple items and combine them, simply buy the various items as you usually would, but do not make a payment after each item, instead make a single payment after you have added the last item you wish to purchase. At that time will show you the calculated combined shipping amount, and you can make your payment.
- Combined Shipping Amount is calculated as the highest regular shipping amount, plus the small additional amounts from the other items.
- If the shipping calculator doesn't calculate the costs correctly, you can request an invoice with the correct amount or request a refund.
mLimited Shipping & Handling Charges
- Even though we combine shipping (see above), the amount calculated by the shipping calculator may be far in excess of what it costs to ship the item. The difference between the S&H amount you pay us compared to the actual postage/insurance amount is a handling charge.
- We never charge more than $2.00 for handling, usually it's a lot less. If the shipping calculator charges you more than $2 above the actual postage (plus insurance, if applicable), then we will refund the difference if you paid with paypal.
- The handling charges cover some or all of the following: box, tape, packing peanuts
, bubble-wrap, antistatic bags, protective inner boxes, packing list printing, shipping labels, electronic postage service fees, paypal fees, fees...
- We ship with USPS (United States Postal Service) Parcel Post or Priority Mail. Depending on the shape, size and weight, small shipments may be made using First Class Mail at parcel rates.
- Delivery Confirmation is included in all shipments. We add the confirmation number to the transaction record for your convenience
- We ship with USPS (United States Postal Service) First Class International Package. International Shipments are limited to 4 lbs total weight. If your order exceeds that weight, we will contact you to arrange alternate shipping methods, and this will likely involve a cost increase. Should that be the case, you will have the option to cancel your order. In most cases, the shipping formula overestimates the shipping cost, therefore about 50% of our international orders receive a partial refund. Please view our policy on limited handling charges above.
- International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Accurate customs declarations are included on all shipments, and includes the shipping cost so that it can be insured.
- Insurance is included in the shipping costs.
- IMPORTANT: International Delivery Times can be UP TO 45 BUSINESS Days. In most cases, shipments take 7 business days to Canada, and 10 business days to Europe. In some cases it takes a lot longer, usually when the package is inspected by US Customs (outbound) or, more likely, by the Customs Service in your country. Once we leave the shipment with the US Postal Service, it is literally out of our hands. All international shipments have the customs information electronically transmitted to the postal service, and we use the machine-readable customs declaration to expedite handling, but that does not guarantee fast delivery. Please keep this in mind when leaving response, we really do our best to get the package into the mailstream ASAP, and that's usually the day after we receive your payment. The tracking number you receive can be used, in most cases, to check when the postal service accepted the item, it does not usually show where it is in transit, or if it was delivered.
If your item never arrives, please do not panic. You are protected by Paypal AND by insurance.
mTerms & Warranties
- We do NOT offer refunds, exchanges, credits or returns unless the item is not as described.
- Items sold in our store are New or New Old Stock unless otherwise stated. Those items are warranted to perform as designed.
- Items described as "Used", "Like New", "As New" or "No Warranty" are understood to be used and we do not warrant their appearance, condition or functionality, and those items are sold as-is.
- We leave positive response upon shipping the item if you paid in a timely manner (i.e. within 7 days).
- We appreciate positive response and strive to earn a five-star rating. If you are not satisfied with our performance, please send us a message before leaving negative response to see if we can work things out.
- We accept PayPal.
- If you cannot use PayPal, you can pay us directly with a MasterCard or Visa card, but a 5% fee applies and insurance is mandatory.
- Payment is expected within 3 days. If you cannot pay within that period, send us a message and we will work with you.
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Nissan 280ZX 2+2: 7.300 @ 226.000
TOMMY RAINS, Engine: 427 CUBIC INCH SBC, Turbos: 91.5 MM Tires: MICKEY THOMSON
2014 Ferrari 458 SPECIALE: 11.110 @ 125.710
RAT, Engine: mid-engine, RWD 4.5-liter V-8 597 hp,
2010 Ferrari 458 Italia: 11.228 @ 132.190
tc, Engine: V8: 562 HP,
2010 Ferrari 458 : 11.381 @ 124.830
Jordan, Engine: 4.5L V8: 562HP,
1983 Nissan 280ZX Turbo: 11.390 @ 129.380
James Roraback, Turbos: T-70 Tires: M&H slicks
2010 Ferrari 458 Italia: 11.510 @ 125.020
NA, Engine: V8: 562HP, Tires: Pirelli PZero
2011 Ferrari 458 : 11.810 @ 123.470
1983 Nissan 280ZX : 12.880 @ 107.000
Rosario Mistretta, Engine: 6cyd turbo, Turbos: factory Tires: Z michellen
82 Nissan 280ZX turbo: 12.900 @ 108.000
Cody Burden, Engine: L-28DET, Turbos: Turbo
1972 Nissan 280ZX : 13.388 @ 103.087
Rick Saenz, Engine: L28 3098cc, Tires: 225 50 ZR Nitto drag radials
1983 Nissan 280ZX Turbo: 13.700 @ 102.000
JASON, Engine: 2.8L INLINE 6, Turbos: ONE, STOCKUNIT Tires: BFG COMP VR-245/45/1
1982 Datsun 280ZX : 14.726 @ 95.160
John Boreham, Engine: 2.8L Turbo, Turbos: stock Tires: 215/60 15 BFG's
1981 Datsun 280ZX : 16.387 @ 76.490
J. West, Engine: 2.8 L6,
1983 Nissan 280ZX Turbo: 17.130 @ 77.890
Kenneth, Engine: L28ET, Supercharger: None Turbos: Stock Tires: stock
1984 Nissan Van : 22.500 @ 56.000
fatboy, Engine: heavily worked 4cyl, Tires: bald