This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
New box of 10 bulbs #1141 with Brass base
Please Note: If you want these with a nickel plated base, please look here.
Links:Manufacturer Information (CEC Industries)SKU:LMP1141
More Info:Current:1.44 AVoltage:12.8 VPower:18.432 WMOL:50.80 mmLCL:31.80 mmDiameter:25.0 mmMSCP:21.00 MSCPAvg. Life:1000 hoursFilament:C-6 Bulb Shape:S-8 Generic Part No:1141 Base:BA15s (brass)
We ALWAYS ship bulbs in a cardboard box, NEVER in an envelope
Inadequate packaging may result in hidden damage to the glass or the seal
between the glass and the base. DO NOT ACCEPT sub-standard packaging
- We combine shipping on all items unless specifically stated otherwise in the description
- To be eligible for combined shipping discounts, all items must be paid for together in a single paypal payment, using checkout.
To purchase multiple items and combine them, simply buy the various items as you usually would, but do not make a payment after each item, instead make a single payment after you have added the last item you wish to purchase. At that time will show you the calculated combined shipping amount, and you can make your payment.
- Combined Shipping Amount is calculated as the highest regular shipping amount, plus the small additional amounts from the other items.
- If the shipping calculator doesn't calculate the costs correctly, you can request an invoice with the correct amount or request a refund.
mLimited Shipping & Handling Charges
- Even though we combine shipping (see above), the amount calculated by the shipping calculator may be far in excess of what it costs to ship the item. The difference between the S&H amount you pay us compared to the actual postage/insurance amount is a handling charge.
- We never charge more than $2.00 for handling, usually it's a lot less. If the shipping calculator charges you more than $2 above the actual postage (plus insurance, if applicable), then we will refund the difference if you paid with paypal.
- The handling charges cover some or all of the following: box, tape, packing peanuts
, bubble-wrap, antistatic bags, protective inner boxes, packing list printing, shipping labels, electronic postage service fees, paypal fees, fees...
- We ship with USPS (United States Postal Service) Parcel Post or Priority Mail. Depending on the shape, size and weight, small shipments may be made using First Class Mail at parcel rates.
- Delivery Confirmation is included in all shipments. We add the confirmation number to the transaction record for your convenience
- We ship with USPS (United States Postal Service) First Class International Package. International Shipments are limited to 4 lbs total weight. If your order exceeds that weight, we will contact you to arrange alternate shipping methods, and this will likely involve a cost increase. Should that be the case, you will have the option to cancel your order. In most cases, the shipping formula overestimates the shipping cost, therefore about 50% of our international orders receive a partial refund. Please view our policy on limited handling charges above.
- International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Accurate customs declarations are included on all shipments, and includes the shipping cost so that it can be insured.
- Insurance is included in the shipping costs.
- IMPORTANT: International Delivery Times can be UP TO 45 BUSINESS Days. In most cases, shipments take 7 business days to Canada, and 10 business days to Europe. In some cases it takes a lot longer, usually when the package is inspected by US Customs (outbound) or, more likely, by the Customs Service in your country. Once we leave the shipment with the US Postal Service, it is literally out of our hands. All international shipments have the customs information electronically transmitted to the postal service, and we use the machine-readable customs declaration to expedite handling, but that does not guarantee fast delivery. Please keep this in mind when leaving response, we really do our best to get the package into the mailstream ASAP, and that's usually the day after we receive your payment. The tracking number you receive can be used, in most cases, to check when the postal service accepted the item, it does not usually show where it is in transit, or if it was delivered.
If your item never arrives, please do not panic. You are protected by Paypal AND by insurance.
mTerms & Warranties
- We do NOT offer refunds, exchanges, credits or returns unless the item is not as described.
- Items sold in our store are New or New Old Stock unless otherwise stated. Those items are warranted to perform as designed.
- Items described as "Used", "Like New", "As New" or "No Warranty" are understood to be used and we do not warrant their appearance, condition or functionality, and those items are sold as-is.
- We leave positive response upon shipping the item if you paid in a timely manner (i.e. within 7 days).
- We appreciate positive response and strive to earn a five-star rating. If you are not satisfied with our performance, please send us a message before leaving negative response to see if we can work things out.
- We accept PayPal.
- If you cannot use PayPal, you can pay us directly with a MasterCard or Visa card, but a 5% fee applies and insurance is mandatory.
- Payment is expected within 3 days. If you cannot pay within that period, send us a message and we will work with you.
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Ford Ranger Full Tube Chassis: 7.414 @ 183.980
Don Nase Jr, Engine: 2.3 Liter, Turbos: Single
1992 Lancia Integrale Martini 6: 8.796 @ 170.000
Soli Maurizio, Engine: 2000 cc., Supercharger: Volumex Abarth Lancia 037 Turbos: C.B.B. Garrett GT42 Tires: Avon 10 inch.
1994 Lancia Integrale EVO: 9.217 @ 157.870
Gregory M. Dimitriadis, Engine: 1850 T16, Turbos: 1 Tires: 22
1992 Lancia Integrale evo2: 9.590 @ 153.210
saccani atefano, Engine: risi engineering 2000cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: turbonetics Tires: michelin
1977 Volkswagen Polo Typ 86: 9.617 @ 147.060
Boba, Engine: VW 1,8L 16V KR, Turbos: Garrett GT4094R Tires: M/T 28x10.5-15
1983 Ford Ranger short wheelbase: 9.690 @ 119.000
Robert, Engine: 408, Tires: 11.00
1992 Lancia Integrale Evo 1: 9.705 @ 149.000
Mike charalambous (JMC Power automotive), Engine: Lancia 16v, Turbos: Super T76 Turbonetics Tires: 9.2 x 24 x 15
1984 Ford Ranger : 9.710 @ 136.000
, Engine: 331,
1992 Lancia Integrale evo: 9.780 @ 149.780
Mike charalambous (JMC Power automotive), Engine: 1995cc 16v turbo, Turbos: 1 Tires: M&H
1987 Ford Ranger : 9.943 @ 132.520
Jay Taylor, Engine: 351 Windsor, Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Nope Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drags
1989 Ford Ranger : 9.980 @ 135.480
Roughcut Racing Ranger, Engine: 408 Windsor (All Motor), Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Nope Tires: 31*12.5*15 MT rear / Hooiser 26/3.5 Front
1992 Ford Ranger XLT: 10.550 @ 127.000
SAM MORRISON, Engine: 383, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
1984 Ford Ranger xl: 10.572 @ 120.400
Ron Graham, Engine: 347, Tires: Hoosier
1994 Lancia Integrale : 10.747 @ 128.000
Gregory Dimitriadis, Engine: 4cyl 16v TURBO, Turbos: 1 turbo TEC-65
1998 Ford Ranger : 10.790 @ 124.000
Kevin Ouellette, Engine: ford 347, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Mickey thompson 29.5 x 10.5
1992 Lancia Integrale Evo 1: 10.842 @ 129.630
John Southcote, Engine: 2035, Turbos: AET Tires: yokohama parada 215/40 17
1983 Ford Ranger : 10.873 @ 125.030
Jeff Whitaker, Engine: 347, Supercharger: weiand 174 Tires: M/T Drag Radials
1984 Ford Ranger : 11.000 @ 121.000
Richard Novak, Engine: 466 Big Block Ford, Tires: Hoosier QuickTime Pro
1984 Ford Ranger Long Bed: 11.055 @ 121.000
Mark, Engine: 501, Tires: Et Streets
1994 Lancia Integrale : 11.120 @ 125.000
Gregory Dimitriadis, Engine: 4cyl 16v turbo, Turbos: T60