This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
New box of 10 bulbs #1141 with Brass base
Please Note: If you want these with a nickel plated base, please look here.
Links:Manufacturer Information (CEC Industries)SKU:LMP1141
More Info:Current:1.44 AVoltage:12.8 VPower:18.432 WMOL:50.80 mmLCL:31.80 mmDiameter:25.0 mmMSCP:21.00 MSCPAvg. Life:1000 hoursFilament:C-6 Bulb Shape:S-8 Generic Part No:1141 Base:BA15s (brass)
We ALWAYS ship bulbs in a cardboard box, NEVER in an envelope
Inadequate packaging may result in hidden damage to the glass or the seal
between the glass and the base. DO NOT ACCEPT sub-standard packaging
- We combine shipping on all items unless specifically stated otherwise in the description
- To be eligible for combined shipping discounts, all items must be paid for together in a single paypal payment, using checkout.
To purchase multiple items and combine them, simply buy the various items as you usually would, but do not make a payment after each item, instead make a single payment after you have added the last item you wish to purchase. At that time will show you the calculated combined shipping amount, and you can make your payment.
- Combined Shipping Amount is calculated as the highest regular shipping amount, plus the small additional amounts from the other items.
- If the shipping calculator doesn't calculate the costs correctly, you can request an invoice with the correct amount or request a refund.
mLimited Shipping & Handling Charges
- Even though we combine shipping (see above), the amount calculated by the shipping calculator may be far in excess of what it costs to ship the item. The difference between the S&H amount you pay us compared to the actual postage/insurance amount is a handling charge.
- We never charge more than $2.00 for handling, usually it's a lot less. If the shipping calculator charges you more than $2 above the actual postage (plus insurance, if applicable), then we will refund the difference if you paid with paypal.
- The handling charges cover some or all of the following: box, tape, packing peanuts
, bubble-wrap, antistatic bags, protective inner boxes, packing list printing, shipping labels, electronic postage service fees, paypal fees, fees...
- We ship with USPS (United States Postal Service) Parcel Post or Priority Mail. Depending on the shape, size and weight, small shipments may be made using First Class Mail at parcel rates.
- Delivery Confirmation is included in all shipments. We add the confirmation number to the transaction record for your convenience
- We ship with USPS (United States Postal Service) First Class International Package. International Shipments are limited to 4 lbs total weight. If your order exceeds that weight, we will contact you to arrange alternate shipping methods, and this will likely involve a cost increase. Should that be the case, you will have the option to cancel your order. In most cases, the shipping formula overestimates the shipping cost, therefore about 50% of our international orders receive a partial refund. Please view our policy on limited handling charges above.
- International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Accurate customs declarations are included on all shipments, and includes the shipping cost so that it can be insured.
- Insurance is included in the shipping costs.
- IMPORTANT: International Delivery Times can be UP TO 45 BUSINESS Days. In most cases, shipments take 7 business days to Canada, and 10 business days to Europe. In some cases it takes a lot longer, usually when the package is inspected by US Customs (outbound) or, more likely, by the Customs Service in your country. Once we leave the shipment with the US Postal Service, it is literally out of our hands. All international shipments have the customs information electronically transmitted to the postal service, and we use the machine-readable customs declaration to expedite handling, but that does not guarantee fast delivery. Please keep this in mind when leaving response, we really do our best to get the package into the mailstream ASAP, and that's usually the day after we receive your payment. The tracking number you receive can be used, in most cases, to check when the postal service accepted the item, it does not usually show where it is in transit, or if it was delivered.
If your item never arrives, please do not panic. You are protected by Paypal AND by insurance.
mTerms & Warranties
- We do NOT offer refunds, exchanges, credits or returns unless the item is not as described.
- Items sold in our store are New or New Old Stock unless otherwise stated. Those items are warranted to perform as designed.
- Items described as "Used", "Like New", "As New" or "No Warranty" are understood to be used and we do not warrant their appearance, condition or functionality, and those items are sold as-is.
- We leave positive response upon shipping the item if you paid in a timely manner (i.e. within 7 days).
- We appreciate positive response and strive to earn a five-star rating. If you are not satisfied with our performance, please send us a message before leaving negative response to see if we can work things out.
- We accept PayPal.
- If you cannot use PayPal, you can pay us directly with a MasterCard or Visa card, but a 5% fee applies and insurance is mandatory.
- Payment is expected within 3 days. If you cannot pay within that period, send us a message and we will work with you.
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Kawasaki Motorcycle Top Gas: 8.340 @ 157.900
Tony Webster, Engine: 1428 KZ, 0 Turbos: 1 Tires: Mickey Thompson
1984 Kawasaki Motorcycle Ninja 900 body Custom FRP: 8.551 @ 151.760
Kevin Askew, Engine: 1075cc Z1000, Tires: M/T & Goodyear
1972 Toyota Carina : 8.941 @ 149.500
Garrick, Engine: 3tc, Turbos: PT-? Tires: 28x10.5
1978 Kawasaki Motorcycle kz 1000: 9.900 @ 125.990
paul '' painter'' meacham, Engine: 1170 cc, Supercharger: .............. Turbos: ........... Tires: f. avon r.goodyear..7 in
1978 Kawasaki Motorcycle 78 kz: 9.900 @ 146.000
painter meachamnone yet, Engine: pace 1170, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1978 Kawasaki Motorcycle kz 1000: 9.900 @ 148.000
painter, Engine: pace 1170, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1976 Kawasaki Motorcycle H1 (500cc): 10.090 @ 129.000
Jeff Anzaldua, Engine: 500cc H1 Heavily Ported!!, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 6.5 inch drag slick
1994 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZZR: 10.210 @ 134.750
James Ogg, Engine: 600cc jeted, Tires: mich zr tires
2001 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZX-9R: 10.250 @ 140.080
Mr. J, Engine: stock 899cc motor, Tires: 190/50-17 (rear)
2004 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZX-6R: 10.965 @ 125.500
Adam Woodring, Engine: all stock 636cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2002 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZZR1200: 11.080 @ 128.400
scott rising, Tires: pilot road 2
1972 Honda CB 750/four k2: 11.117 @ 122.050
Colin, Engine: 750/4 sohc 836cc, Tires: B/S Spitfire 11R
1973 Toyota Carina : 11.744 @ 114.790
Nick Martinez, Engine: 93 22RE, Turbos: T68
1973 Toyota Carina : 11.752 @ 116.980
Nick Martinez, Engine: toyota 22rte, Turbos: T-68 Tires: Micky
1972 Honda CB 750/four k2: 11.821 @ 109.760
Colin, Engine: 750/4 sohc 836cc, Tires: B/S Battlax
2002 Vauxhall Corsa corsa c c20let: 12.673 @ 113.760
Ian milne, Engine: C20LET, Turbos: KKK28 Tires: TOYO PROXEY 888 SG
1979 Honda CB 650: 12.993 @ 102.380
Cycle 79, Engine: 627cc SOHC i4, Tires: F:3.50H19 4PR R: 4.50H17 4PR
1982 Honda CB 900 Custom: 13.157 @ 105.630
Jon Meyer, Engine: 901cc 16V I-4, Supercharger: snake-eyes Turbos: neg Tires: Bridgestone Spitfire
1982 Honda CB cb900f: 13.297 @ 94.000
adrian eastwick, Engine: stock, Tires: balled front enduro rear
1988 Kawasaki Motorcycle GT750 (KZ750 shaft): 13.376 @ 101.030
Jim Holbrook, Engine: 750cc Kawa, all stock,