This item has been shown 85 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Exhaust System Kit; Cat-Back (TM) System; Stainless Steel; Cat Back System; 3 Inch Pipe Diameter; Single Exhaust; Side Exit; 4 Inch Stainless Steel Tip
- Engineered to provide excellent exhaust emission and internal power generation
- Features a multi-core technology
- Manufactured from austenitic stainless steel
- Provides brilliant fuel economy and increase horsepower efficiently
- Easy installation
- Sound Level: Standard
- Required Welding: No
- Includes Hardware: Yes
- Muffler Type: Standard
- Muffler Configuration: Single Inlet/ Dual Outlet
- Muffler Quantity: 1
- Exhaust Tip Material: Stainless Steel
- Exhaust Tip Size (IN): 4 Inch Diameter X 13 Inch Length
- Includes Exhaust Tip: Yes
- Exhaust Tip Type: Round
- Outlet Type: Dual
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Includes Muffler: Yes
- Exit Position: Side Exit
- Diameter (IN): 3 Inch
- Type: Cat-Back
- Exhaust Type: Single
Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust Systems are engineered to provide excellent exhaust emission and internal power generation. These exhausts feature a multi-core technology and are manufactured from austenitic stainless steel which offers long lasting durability. They are equipped with ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensuring maximum flow and power. These exhausts provide brilliant fuel economy and increase horsepower efficiently. They are corrosion resistant and ensure easy installation.
Please use Vehicle Compatibility Guide above to determine fitment to your vehicle.
Select your vehicle using the guide above
Hover or click the 'Notes' section to view additional fitment information
See below for an example
If this product does not fit, please view our other listings
Payment, Shipping, and Returns
At My Auto, we want to ensure that you will be satisfied with your order. Our objective is to get you the product you want, fast. The brands we carry are specifically chosen for their quality and high customer satisfaction. If you have any questions about a product you are interested in, or have a question about a product you have already ordered, do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have a warranty claim, let us know and we will be happy to coordinate your claim with the manufacturer.
- My Auto gladly accepts PayPal, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa through 's safe and secure checkout.
- We do not accepts checks, cash, or any payments outside of PayPal.
- International Orders: Please allow an additional 3-5 business days handling time.
- We ship via the quickest, most economical method - usually UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- We ship from multiple warehouses and will always ship from the closest warehouse to your location.
- We cannot guarantee ground shipping times, however most orders arrive in 3 business days once shipped.
- Unused and uninstalled items may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Your return must be in new and unused condition.
- All returns must include original packaging, with all hardware and accessories.
- Orders returned outside of policy may be refused or subject to a 15% re-stock fee.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Damage claims must be made within 3 business days of delivery. After this time period, we cannot accept a damaged return.
- Damaged items will only be exchanged once we receive the damaged item back.
- For warranty questions please call 281-836-3229 or contact us through .
HOW TO RETURN
- Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization number. Please include your return reason in detail.
- We will respond with a return authorization and return address, typically within 1 business day.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.113 @ 116.000
Paul Pilinko, Engine: 2.0 I4, stock, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: track Hoosier QTP's street, bald lol
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS TC: 13.129 @ 0.000
litalien2001, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: stock Tires: drag radial bfgoodrich
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.170 @ 110.400
Cory Cercone, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock k04 Tires: Dunlop Fierce
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.182 @ 115.120
Sean A AKA .ninja44, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock KO4 Tires: Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs 235 40 18
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.216 @ 110.260
Chris Bodnar, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: Stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.231 @ 104.080
Brad Cain (ralliartist), Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock M62 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets 26x10.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.296 @ 107.860
Brian Miller, Engine: 2.0 L, Supercharger: Eaton M62
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbocharged: 13.325 @ 112.100
Marin, Turbos: Stock K04 Tires: 235/40/18 BFG KDW2
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.359 @ 104.500
Kevin Parker, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Stock Turbos: None Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.366 @ 105.500
Paul Pilinko, Engine: stock, Supercharger: Eaton M62 with 2.55 pulley Turbos: not yet Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 13.481 @ 107.950
Adam Froloff (MemphisR24), Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Stock M62 Turbos: N/A Tires: Stock
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 13.561 @ 106.890
Sean A AKA .ninja44, Tires: BFG Drag Radials
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/na: 13.600 @ 109.400
mike, Engine: 2.4, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: BFG dR