This item has been shown 19309 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Blue LED Slimline Underbody Kit
Click an Image to Enlarge
- Features 5mm Wide Angle, High Intensity LEDs
- Solid Blue Illumination Color Effect
- 126 Ultra Bright Blue LEDs
- Includes Two 36” & Two 48” Slim Underbody Tubes
- Easy On, Off Operation Using Included Power Switch
- Connect Up to Eight Tubes
- Quick Installation Using Provided Mounting Brackets and Screws
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Free Technical Support
LEDGLOW’s Blue Slimline Underbody kit consists of four undercar tubes designed to
produce a stylish solid blue illumination color effect for your vehicle’s underbody
using high intensity wide angle LEDs on slim yet high impact acrylic tubes. Each
kit includes two 36” and two 48” half inch wide acrylic LED tubes with 126 total
high intensity LEDs. Each Slimline tube incorporates 5mm wide angle LEDs for superior
underglow lighting as well as six feet of wiring on each end to offer maximum mounting
possibilities. Offers the ability to add up to an additional four undercar tubes
using the daisy chain connectors included on the end of each undercar tube. Easy
operation using the included “On, Off” switch with an LED power status indicator.
Each kit contains all necessary fitting hardware including mounting brackets and
screws as well as installation instructions for a quick and easy install. A one
year warranty and free technical support is included with each Slimline kit sold.
Monday thru Friday:
9am - 6pm EST
LEDGLOW Lighting, LLC
154 Cooper Rd - Suite 503
West Berlin, NJ 08091
To upgrade to air shipping please
call us at 1.877.LED.GLOW before offerding
or placing an order.
Free Shipping on Additional Products
is available only if products can be shipped in
one box. In most cases the highest shipping charge
All Canada Packages are shipped via UPS;
All Brokerage Fees & Duty Taxes are to be paid by
buyer. Canadian Orders MUST
include a phone numbers so UPS Customs
can contact you.
We do not accept International Credit Cards.
We only accept PayPal or wire transfer payments
for international buyers.
International buyers are also responsible for any
& all customs, brokerage and/or taxes to be paid
to the courier or their government. LEDGLOW is not responsible for these charges and we do not
have any further information regarding them. Please
contact your local customs office with further inquiry
UPS 3 Day
UPS 2 Day
- If you encounter any issues with your merchandise you
must call and inform us within 30 days of the delivery date.
- After 30 days from the date of delivery, all sales are final.
- Returns and/or exchanges will only be allowed if we are contacted within
30 days of the delivery date.
- You are responsible for all shipping charges and/or price differences when returning or exchanging an item.
- If returning or exchanging products, all merchandise must be in NEW condition with the original packaging, materials, and instructions manuals.
- Merchandise returned in damaged or unacceptable condition will be returned to
you without exchange.
- Any package being returned to us for ANY reason MUST have an RMA number on it. Packages that are received without RMA numbers will be refused, and sent back to
you. RMA numbers can be obtained by contacting us directly through our customer support. RMA numbers are only valid for 15 days from the date issue.
- If you need to return a holiday gift, you must contact us before January 1st. Holiday gift returns or exchanges are only eligible for orders placed on November 14 through December 25. All returns or exchanges must be in BRAND NEW condition and in the ORIGINAL packaging.
- If you received the wrong merchandise, please contact us within 14 days and we will send you a return postage label. Once the merchandise is received back at our location we will ship out the correct merchandise. All shipping mistakes, incorrect products, or quantities will be shipped out via ground. Shipping can be upgraded at
- If a package is returned to us due to an undeliverable, or an incomplete address, you are responsible for all reshipment costs. If you do not wish to have the package reshipped, a refund will be issued less the cost of all shipping. For International customers, the refund will be less all shipping charges and incurred brokerage fees.
- If you “refuse” a package from our company, you are responsible for any and all charges that are incurred for the shipping. Any refunds issued for “refused” packages will be less any and all shipping charges (original and return shipping charges). International customers are responsible for all shipping charges, as well as all incurred brokerage fees. If you would like to have your order reshipped, you must pay for all shipping charges again along with any return postage costs.
- The 12 month limited warranty does NOT cover physical damage.
Check-Out Now! Immediately following your purchase,
please click the "Pay Now" button at the top of
the listing to complete your order.
You may also continue purchasing additional items from our other sales or store. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one order for a quick and easy checkout process.
Please notify us immediately if you have any issues or concerns with our checkout process or your order.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Dodge Neon Sport: 9.846 @ 145.050
Steve Lockett, Engine: 2.4,
1998 Dodge Neon : 10.010 @ 138.000
Ed Carpino, Engine: 340 bored to 383 small blck crysler, Tires: mickey tompson et drag
1998 Dodge Neon ACR Coupe: 10.240 @ 130.000
Len Ayala, Engine: 2.0L chrysler, Turbos: Garrett GT series Tires: M/T
1999 Dodge Neon sport coupe: 10.350 @ 142.000
Eric Duncan, Engine: 2.0 , fully build, DOHC, Tires: m/t 24.5x13x8
1998 Dodge Neon Highline SOHC: 10.710 @ 124.000
Kevin Flint, Engine: 2.0 SOHC, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: t-52 Tires: 24.5x8x13 Hoosier
1996 Dodge Neon sport: 10.760 @ 128.000
Angela Galante, Engine: 2.4, SRT internals, Turbos: Hahn Racecraft 25G Tires: 24 1/2X8X13 Hoosier slicks
1997 Dodge Neon ACR: 11.294 @ 127.820
Matt Tripp, Engine: 2.4 DOHC (SRT-4 swap), Turbos: BW S372 Tires: M&H 25x8.7
1996 Dodge Neon 2door 2.2Lstroker nitrous: 11.400 @ 124.000
matthew devoe, Engine: 2.2Lstroker, Tires: mh 24.5/8.5/13slick mh 24/3.5/15 skinny
1998 Dodge Neon Coupe: 11.736 @ 123.865
Christian Nolin, Engine: 2.4, Tires: 24.5x8.5x13
1996 Dodge Neon Sport Coupe: 11.800 @ 123.750
Eric Urness, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: T3/T04S 60trim .70ar/ .63ar 76 trim Tires: 25x9x13 M&H
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.250 @ 122.780
Craig Martinelli, Engine: 2.0 DOHC, Turbos: Super 20G-H Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1995 Dodge Neon ACR: 12.313 @ 111.510
Jeff Ball, Engine: 1997 Dodge 2.4, Tires: Hoosier 24.5 x 8 -13
1995 Dodge Neon ACR: 12.386 @ 117.600
ROBERT PYSZKA, JR., Engine: 2.0L (1996cc) DOHC 420A, Turbos: GARRET T3/T4 Tires: NITTO 555 SERIES DRAG
1998 Dodge Neon : 12.446 @ 112.670
Aaron Homiak, Engine: Stock 2004 SRT-4, Turbos: Stock SRT-4 Tires: 205 Hankook's
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.500 @ 110.830
DRIVER X, Engine: 2.0L DOHC, Turbos: stock SRT4 Tires: 185 65 17 YOKOHAMA
2004 Dodge Neon SE: 12.682 @ 106.180
Erick Steinmaier, Engine: 2.0 Sohc, Turbos: Mitsubishi Super 16g Tires: Kumho Victoracer V710
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.701 @ 112.220
Aaron, Engine: Stock 2.0, Turbos: Stock SRT-4 turbofold Tires: Stock 185/65/14
1995 Dodge Neon ls: 12.769 @ 101.810
Chico SOHC, Engine: 2.0 SOHC, Turbos: TD05 16G (Hahnrace craft) Tires: BF Goodrich drag radials
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.810 @ 107.810
Kyle, Engine: 2.4 (05 SRT-4 SWAP), Turbos: Stock TDO4 Tires: 22x8x15 M+H Slicks
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.944 @ 101.510
Keith Koch, Engine: 2.4, Tires: 22x8 slicks