This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2" By 50 Feet Long Heat Wrap Roll - Blue
1 Roll50 Feet LongPerformance Heat Wrap with stainless steel ties.Specification:
100% brand new, made of a silicate based fiber with special coatings to be able to resist high exhaust temperatures. The heat wrap can handle up to 2000 F, extremely durable.
Fits almost all application: Header, Turbo Manifold, Exhaust, Downpipe, Motorcycle pipings, etc.
Package includes: 1x heat wrap, 10x stainless steel zip ties as shown on the picture! (The header is not included)Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Dodge Colt GT: 8.480 @ 164.170
Chuck O, Engine: 502 wedge, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: phoenix
1969 Dodge Super Bee : 10.280 @ 129.000
scott kervern, Engine: 440 30 0ver,
1991 Dodge Colt : 10.550 @ 140.000
Brad Brooks, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: 67mm Tires: MH 25x8.7x15
1989 Dodge Colt 200 GT: 10.892 @ 141.200
steph, Engine: 2.0 dohc, Turbos: twin 14g
1974 Dodge Colt GT Turbo & Nitrous: 10.980 @ 122.340
cody bishop, Engine: 340, Turbos: yes Tires: cobra
1968 Dodge Super Bee : 11.910 @ 112.000
Robert Davenport, Engine: 528 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: mickey thompson
2007 Dodge Super Bee Charger SRT8: 12.217 @ 117.740
Jaak, Tires: M&H skinnies on the steel rims with spacers and Ho
2013 Dodge Super Bee SRT8: 12.828 @ 108.070
Ken Wright Jr. , Engine: 392,
1989 Dodge Colt GT: 12.945 @ 112.470
Justin Crisswell, Engine: 4G63, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: 16G w/ 6cm exhaust Tires: All Weather
1970 Dodge Super Bee 383: 13.400 @ 104.000
Todd, Engine: 440, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 50/15's
1994 Dodge Colt S: 18.530 @ 74.000
Chris, Engine: 1.5L I4, Tires: yokohama avid H4