This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2" By 50 Feet Long Heat Wrap Roll - Blue
1 Roll50 Feet LongPerformance Heat Wrap with stainless steel ties.Specification:
100% brand new, made of a silicate based fiber with special coatings to be able to resist high exhaust temperatures. The heat wrap can handle up to 2000 F, extremely durable.
Fits almost all application: Header, Turbo Manifold, Exhaust, Downpipe, Motorcycle pipings, etc.
Package includes: 1x heat wrap, 10x stainless steel zip ties as shown on the picture! (The header is not included)Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1989 Daihatsu Cuore : 11.909 @ 111.000
El-Hardo, Engine: Saab 2,0 16V Turbo, Turbos: Garrett
2014 BMW X1 35i M-Sport: 12.137 @ 111.200
Jon, Engine: N55 3.0L, Turbos: Stock
1986 Suzuki Swift Gti: 13.002 @ 113.240
Paweł Tymczak, Engine: 1342ccm, Tires: M/H
1991 Suzuki Swift GT: 13.010 @ 105.000
NELSON AVILES/OWNER, Engine: 1.3 LT, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: TO-3/TO-4 Tires: SLICKS
2014 BMW X1 35i m sport: 13.600 @ 101.490
1989 Suzuki Swift GT: 13.870 @ 101.000
Frank Froelich, Engine: 1.3 I-4, Tires: Azenis
1993 Suzuki Swift GTi Turbo: 14.205 @ 105.090
Hugh Gordon, Engine: G13B, Turbos: T-28 Tires: Dunlop Formula R Tarmac
2007 Acura RDX : 14.376 @ 94.610
David M., Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2007 Acura RDX Tech: 14.645 @ 91.630
Graig Osborne, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: -
1994 Suzuki Swift GTi 5doors: 14.725 @ 91.630
szecseiadam, Engine: G13B stock, Tires: slick
2007 Acura RDX : 14.800 @ 92.600
2007 Acura RDX Tech Package: 14.996 @ 91.130
KenB350z, Engine: K23a1, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Stock Tires: Nitto Invo 275/40/20 Front and 315/35/20 Rear
2007 Acura RDX : 15.110 @ 90.420
2000 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.240 @ 90.200
Gergely Bukta, Engine: stock, Tires: 175/55 r15
1994 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.289 @ 90.500
David Hack, Engine: G13B, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Bfgoodrich g-force sport
1998 Nissan Primera : 15.600 @ 89.000
juan pablo, Engine: sr20de, Tires: 185 65 14
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.819 @ 86.460
Alex Von, Engine: 1.3 DOHC (G13B), Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: DUNLOP AS SPORT
1995 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.900 @ 87.000
Mustapha A. Baroud, Engine: G13B, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
1994 Suzuki Swift GT: 16.233 @ 91.000
Kyle Gill, Engine: 1.3 L Twin Cam 16V, Tires: Crappy
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: 16.600 @ 82.860
Richard Allen, Engine: G13B, Tires: Goodtire SPO6 185/60 r14