This item has been shown 3746 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2" By 50 Feet Long Heat Wrap Roll - Black
1 Roll50 Feet LongPerformance Heat Wrap with stainless steel ties.Specification:
100% brand new, made of a silicate based fiber with special coatings to be able to resist high exhaust temperatures. The heat wrap can handle up to 2000 F, extremely durable.
Fits almost all application: Header, Turbo Manifold, Exhaust, Downpipe, Motorcycle pipings, etc.
Package includes: 1x heat wrap, 10x stainless steel zip ties as shown on the picture! (The header is not included)Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 GMC Sierra : 10.898 @ 125.420
Steve Tandy Sr., Engine: 6.0 LS Chevy stroked 410 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier 29 x 10.5 W
2001 GMC Sierra : 11.570 @ 118.000
Scream, Engine: 5.7L LS1, Tires: M&H Racemaster DR's 275/55-16
2010 Rossion Q1 : 11.610 @ 125.020
NA, Engine: V6 Twin Turbo: 450HP,
2005 GMC Sierra Z71 Supercharger & Nitrous: 12.140 @ 109.460
Bill, Engine: 5.3L L33, Supercharger: Radix Turbos: N/A Tires: Toyo
2002 GMC Sierra : 12.960 @ 102.300
Daryl Frey, Engine: 6.0 lq9, Tires: 31.5x10.5 bfg all terrains
1999 GMC Sierra : 13.443 @ 86.540
Rafa, Engine: 4.8,
2007 GMC Sierra 2wd Denali: 13.873 @ 99.910
Mark, Engine: 6.2L VVT (376 ci), Tires: 285/45/22
2008 GMC Sierra Denali AWD: 13.920 @ 99.100
Clay Osburn, Engine: 6.2 vvt L92,
2006 GMC Sierra SLE HD: 14.085 @ 93.957
Pete, Engine: Duramax Diesel, Supercharger: No Turbos: Yes Tires: 265/75/16
1995 GMC Sierra Tornado GT: 14.203 @ 95.992
Robert H., Engine: 6.2L SB Chevy Push Rod V8, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Yokohoma Avid SST
2006 GMC Sierra 1500: 14.657 @ 91.370
Steve L. Tandy Sr., Engine: 4.3 V6 262 cu.in., Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Fr Coopers/rear MT 28x9X15
2008 GMC Sierra Denali: 14.902 @ 94.070
2008 GMC Sierra sle crew cab: 15.550 @ 85.000
2003 GMC Sierra z71 stepside 4X4: 15.560 @ 95.000
MIchael, Engine: 5.3, Tires: stock
1983 Nissan 720 : 16.255 @ 82.290
Mike M, Engine: Z24, Tires: 195/60R14
2009 Toyota Venza : 16.810 @ 84.020
NA, Engine: Inline 4, 182HP, Tires: Toyo A20