This item has been shown 3746 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2" By 50 Feet Long Heat Wrap Roll - Black
1 Roll50 Feet LongPerformance Heat Wrap with stainless steel ties.Specification:
100% brand new, made of a silicate based fiber with special coatings to be able to resist high exhaust temperatures. The heat wrap can handle up to 2000 F, extremely durable.
Fits almost all application: Header, Turbo Manifold, Exhaust, Downpipe, Motorcycle pipings, etc.
Package includes: 1x heat wrap, 10x stainless steel zip ties as shown on the picture! (The header is not included)Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1978 Volkswagen Golf : 8.652 @ 159.010
16Vampir, Engine: 1.8L 16V KR, Turbos: GTX42
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 8.657 @ 165.440
16Vampir, Engine: 1.8 16V, Turbos: GTX4202R Tires: 23x7.5
1989 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR, Turbos: GT4094R
1998 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V ABF, Turbos: GTX42 Tires: 205/50-15
1986 Plymouth TC3 : 10.200 @ 130.659
Mike Haidinger, Engine: 355, Tires: 14/32
1991 Volkswagen Golf 2 GTI 19E: 10.371 @ 140.433
Boba, Engine: 1,8L 16V KR, Supercharger: Garrett GT40R Turbos: Single Turbo Tires: MT Drag
1990 Volkswagen Golf 1.8t 20v: 10.598 @ 134.570
James Hodson, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: IHI VF34/20 Tires: M and H Racemaster slicks
1981 Volkswagen Golf 1.9 PDtdi: 10.678 @ 128.000
Fekete Tamás, Engine: 1.9 PDtdi, Turbos: Gyula Tires: MH racemaster
2006 Volkswagen Golf V GTI: 10.832 @ 128.920
sotiriou konstantinos, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: garrett gtx3076
2004 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T: 10.855 @ 126.820
Casper, Engine: Modified 1.8 T, Supercharger: gReddy Turbos: Modified Stock Turbo Tires: Toyo
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.880 @ 132.350
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR Turbo, Turbos: GT3582R Tires: Toyo Drag Slicks
1983 Volkswagen Golf MK1 G60: 12.094 @ 115.000
Holger Wentzel, Engine: 1.8l 8V-G60, Tires: MT 22.0/8.0-13
2011 Volkswagen Golf R20: 12.253 @ 111.850
Mohamed Faiz Rassool, Engine: 2.0 FSI, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: FACTORY K04
1987 Volkswagen Golf : 13.200 @ 110.000
John, Engine: 2035 cc 16v, Tires: yoko slicks
1987 Volkswagen Fox GL: 13.450 @ 102.000
Mike Ballsich, Engine: b016b, Turbos: twin Tires: kohomo
1982 Volkswagen Golf 1.9 PDTDI: 13.610 @ 108.060
Csaba Paróczai, Engine: 1900cm3 130Hp-pumpe-düse PdTdi, Turbos: KKK-BV50 Tires: 215/40R16street;185/55r15slick on track
1989 Volkswagen Golf mk2 vr6: 13.960 @ 98.920
Joel Babb, Tires: semi slicks
1989 Volkswagen Golf : 13.960 @ 98.200
Joel Babb, Tires: Avon Semi Slick
1992 Volkswagen Golf : 14.180 @ 95.903
Alex, Engine: Vr6, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Toyo Proxes RA1
1989 Volkswagen Golf MK2 Vr6: 14.350 @ 94.600
Joel Babb, Engine: VR6 Swop,