This item has been shown 3746 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2" By 50 Feet Long Heat Wrap Roll - Black
1 Roll50 Feet LongPerformance Heat Wrap with stainless steel ties.Specification:
100% brand new, made of a silicate based fiber with special coatings to be able to resist high exhaust temperatures. The heat wrap can handle up to 2000 F, extremely durable.
Fits almost all application: Header, Turbo Manifold, Exhaust, Downpipe, Motorcycle pipings, etc.
Package includes: 1x heat wrap, 10x stainless steel zip ties as shown on the picture! (The header is not included)Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Dodge Viper GTS Twin Turbo: 6.963 @ 215.750
Sal Patel, Engine: 576 cid V10, Turbos: Twin Precision 91mm Tires: M/T 315/60/15 Drag Radials
2002 Dodge Viper Jerry Bickel: 7.190 @ 185.780
Ron Siegal, Engine: 540 mopar, Tires: 33 x 17 x 15 goodyear
1998 Dodge Viper Twin Turbo: 7.530 @ 197.650
1998 Dodge Viper GTS: 7.788 @ 169.000
Chris Orthodoxou, Engine: 604, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
2001 Dodge Viper Heffner Twin Turbo: 7.996 @ 177.060
Chad, Engine: V10, Turbos: Twin Turbo
2009 Dodge Viper : 8.500 @ 168.000
matt, Engine: 522 ci stroker , Turbos: 76 mm Tires: M/T full slicks
1996 Dodge Viper Stryker TTRS: 8.540 @ 174.000
Ron Misjak Jr. (SVS), Engine: 488cid, Turbos: GTS 76 front mount Tires: Hoosier DOT street
2002 Dodge Viper Heffner Twin Turbo GTS: 8.751 @ 163.420
1996 Dodge Viper GTS: 8.780 @ 154.100
T. Darwin, Engine: Pro mod, Tires: Goodyear
2003 Dodge Viper SRT Vert Removeable Hardtop: 8.894 @ 158.320
Nate Montieth, Engine: 522, Supercharger: Paxton Novi 2K Tires: m/t 16
1998 Dodge Viper GTS GT-35s Turbo: 8.900 @ 150.000
Roy, Engine: 488 cu in, Turbos: GT-35s Tires: M/T street radials
1999 Dodge Viper : 9.080 @ 156.810
Hugh Hoard, Engine: V-10, Supercharger: 2 Vortech
1996 Dodge Viper GTS: 9.160 @ 154.320
Ron Misjak Jr. (SVS), Engine: 488ci Viper V-10, Supercharger: no Turbos: Twins Tires: Hoosier (dot slicks)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT: 9.320 @ 150.290
Lyle Larson, Engine: V 10, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H
2001 Dodge Viper GTS: 9.450 @ 157.000
jeff keisner, Turbos: Heffner Twin Turbo
2001 Dodge Viper gts: 9.456 @ 152.000
albert (RSI Rohn), Engine: stroker,
2006 Dodge Viper Supecharged and Nitrous: 9.474 @ 153.180
Nine Ball, Engine: Built Motor, Supercharger: Paxton Novi2000 Tires: Mickey Thompson 345/35-18 drag radial
1999 Dodge Viper RT 10: 9.480 @ 145.220
BIG GUN -SCOTT WIECK, Engine: DODGE V-10, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE
1978 Ford Fairmont Box: 9.500 @ 144.000
Darin Wilson, Engine: 420, Tires: Hoosier DOT
1983 Ford Fairmont Futura: 9.507 @ 143.740
David Giffin, Engine: DART WINDSOR, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: REAR 275/60R15 DRAG RADIAL