This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2" By 50 Feet Long Heat Wrap Roll - Black
1 Roll50 Feet LongPerformance Heat Wrap with stainless steel ties.Specification:
100% brand new, made of a silicate based fiber with special coatings to be able to resist high exhaust temperatures. The heat wrap can handle up to 2000 F, extremely durable.
Fits almost all application: Header, Turbo Manifold, Exhaust, Downpipe, Motorcycle pipings, etc.
Package includes: 1x heat wrap, 10x stainless steel zip ties as shown on the picture! (The header is not included)Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Chevrolet Chevette : 8.990 @ 149.450
Carl Randall, Engine: 406SBC, Tires: Mickeys 10.5 X 15
1976 Chevrolet Chevette : 9.860 @ 136.500
Mark Sullens, Engine: 355 Chevy, Tires: 14x32 Mickey Thompson, Hoosier fronts
1970 Chevrolet Chevette : 10.295 @ 130.460
Chris Druyor, Engine: 540cid Chevrolet, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Mickey Thompson ET street 28x12.5
1999 BMW 528i : 11.200 @ 129.000
Clay, Engine: 1999 LS1, Turbos: Turbonetics TC78 Tires: 275/35/18 street tires
1983 Chevrolet Chevette Scooter: 11.990 @ 114.000
carl miller, Engine: 4.1 buick v6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: bf goodrich drag radials
2006 Cadillac XLR-V : 12.635 @ 111.720
2006 Cadillac XLR-V : 12.669 @ 108.960
2007 Cadillac XLR-V : 12.710 @ 112.310
NA, Engine: Supercharged DOHC V8, Tires: Pirelli Euphori Run Flat
2006 Cadillac XLR-V : 13.010 @ 110.110
NA, Tires: Pirelli Eufori
2006 Cadillac XLR-V : 13.110 @ 107.810
1986 Renault Extra Van : 14.622 @ 93.230
Tim Biggs, Engine: 1397cc OHV, Supercharger: No Turbos: T2 Tires: Proxes R888
1996 BMW 528i SE: 15.300 @ 93.100
2007 Dodge Nitro R/T: 15.410 @ 90.020
2007 Dodge Nitro : 15.710 @ 85.710
2011 Dodge Nitro Terminator: 15.982 @ 87.460
Larry, Engine: 4.0,