This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2" By 50 Feet Long Heat Wrap Roll - Black
1 Roll50 Feet LongPerformance Heat Wrap with stainless steel ties.Specification:
100% brand new, made of a silicate based fiber with special coatings to be able to resist high exhaust temperatures. The heat wrap can handle up to 2000 F, extremely durable.
Fits almost all application: Header, Turbo Manifold, Exhaust, Downpipe, Motorcycle pipings, etc.
Package includes: 1x heat wrap, 10x stainless steel zip ties as shown on the picture! (The header is not included)Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 BMW M3 : 8.941 @ 164.330
Mike Radowski, Engine: 3.0L M52, Supercharger: - Turbos: Precision 71mm Tires: MT ET street
1989 BMW M3 E30 Turbo: 8.949 @ 159.210
Vidar Jodahl, Engine: 2JZ Gte, Turbos: Gtx4294R
1976 Dodge Aspen : 9.976 @ 135.020
Jason Leber, Engine: 408, Tires: Phoenix 28X10.5
2006 BMW M3 Precision 8288 Turbo: 10.103 @ 145.960
Chris Bergemann, Engine: HPF Built, Turbos: Precision 8288 Tires: MT
1996 BMW M3 E36: 10.386 @ 137.580
Rob Dequine, Engine: 2JZ-GTE stage 3, Turbos: GReddy T78 Tires: 275/35/18
1995 BMW M3 E36: 10.432 @ 135.930
CES MOTORSPORT, Engine: Built S52, Turbos: Single Garrett GTX35R Tires: Hoosier 275/45/17
2002 BMW M3 Maximum PSI Stage 2 Turbo: 10.439 @ 135.810
Mike Radowski, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Maximum PSI Stage 2 - 6266 Tires: M/T ET Street
2008 BMW M3 supercharged ess vt2-625: 10.466 @ 135.130
Powerhaus Performance, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: ess vt2-625
2009 BMW M3 Evolve E625 Supercharger: 10.544 @ 132.660
LM, Engine: 4.0L, Supercharger: Evolve Tires: HOOSIER
2009 BMW M3 EVOLVE S/C E92 DCT (7.5 PSI): 10.610 @ 133.330
LM, Supercharger: Evolve
1976 Dodge Aspen R/T: 10.644 @ 124.800
JASON LEBER, Engine: 408, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5W M/T ET DRAG
2009 BMW M3 E92: 10.659 @ 131.790
Scott Thies, Engine: S65 ESS VT2-625, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: Nitto NT555R DR
2008 BMW M3 E92 VF Engineering VF620: 10.690 @ 129.380
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock S65, Supercharger: VF Engineering VF620 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
1977 Dodge Aspen R/T: 10.764 @ 123.260
Brad Sanders, Engine: 408, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier 30X9 radial slick
2008 BMW M3 ESS VT3-750 Supercharger: 10.810 @ 135.130
Drew, Engine: S65 4.0L, Supercharger: Vortech V3 Tires: BFGR Drag Radials
2012 BMW M3 E92: 10.843 @ 131.600
Zim Jamie Nezaj, Engine: 4.0 VT650, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: Proxes 888
2009 BMW M3 E92: 10.870 @ 131.400
Mike Wadsworth, Supercharger: ESS VT2-600
2011 BMW M3 ESS VT2-625: 11.004 @ 129.230
Craig (EAS Car), Supercharger: ESS VT2-625 Tires: Hoosiers
2008 BMW M3 VF 620: 11.111 @ 126.990
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: VF 620 Kit Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2012 BMW M3 E92 DCT ESS: 11.210 @ 127.300
Sherwin, Supercharger: ESS