This item has been shown 2527 times.
<div style="text-align:center"><img border="0"><br><table align="center"><tr><td height="28px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial" size="2"><b><a target="_blank">gearheadworld style="text-decoration:none" target="_blank"><img
<img border="0"><br><a target="_blank"><img border="0"></a>
Big Block Ford FE Plain Steel Exhaust Headers for 71-73 Mustang Cobra Jet Heads
Up for saleis the Brand New set of mustang plain steelheaders thatfitthebig block Ford FE engines in 1967-1973Ford Mustang with Cobra Jet cylinder heads. Check out our store for the other coating options.
NOTE: Does not work with factory "power assist" steering. Regular power steering is fine.
Comes with all hardware necessary for installation.
Engine : Big Block Ford FE (428 CJ)
Primary Tube Diameter : 1¾"
Collector Diameter : 3"
Weight : 18 LBS / 8.16 KGS
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8" Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Angle Collector Reducer Set
- The Patented Leak-Free Design thatSanderson Headers offer you is theonlyleak-free flange design on the market ...Do Not Attempt To Use Flange Gaskets! The raised flange on the Sanderson Headers will buckle the gasket during tightening and actually cause a leak!
- Sanderson Headers areNOTemissions legal on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify local regulations for compliance.
- Wrapping your Sanderson Headers with ANY thermal tape voids your header warranty. The best thermal protection for your headers is our Aluminized Ceramic Coating that is available for every Sanderson Header.
Limited 5-Year Warranty
When sitting in driver's seat and engine in front of you, the LEFT header would be the Driver's Side on LH drive vehicles; coincidently, means the RIGHT header is on the passenger side. See the detail image that describes engine sides.
Please Note: It could take up to 10-14 days for delivery of item. If needed sooner please contact our office at (319) 988-4045