This item has been shown 9319 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Big Block Ford FE(332-428) 60-64 Ford Full Size Car Plain Steel Exhaust Headers
Up for saleis the Brand Newplain steelheader that fits thebig block Ford FE engines in 1960-64 Ford and Mercury full size cars, including Ford Galaxie, Mercury Meteor, Mercury Monterey, and Lincoln Continental. Check out our store for the other coating options.
- Installation requires disconnecting the passenger side idler arm and the power steering slave unit (if so equipped) to make room for the header to under chassis exhaust hookup. Reconnect these components according to factory recommended procedure following header installation.
- If your application has the Ford "coffee can" starter, common on convertibles but found on other applications as well, you will need to change to a normal size or mini-starter.
Comes with all hardware necessary for : Big Block Ford FE (332-428)
Primary Tube Diameter : 1¾"
Collector Diameter : 3"
Weight : 17 LBS / 7.71 KGS
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8" Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Angle Collector Reducer sizcache="10" sizset="12">
- The Patented Leak-Free Design thatSanderson Headers offer you is theonlyleak-free flange design on the market ...Do Not Attempt To Use Flange Gaskets! The raised flange on the Sanderson Headers will buckle the gasket during tightening and actually cause a leak!
- Sanderson Headers areNOTemissions legal on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify local regulations for compliance.
- Wrapping your Sanderson Headers with ANY thermal tape voids your header warranty. The best thermal protection for your headers is our Aluminized Ceramic Coating that is available for every Sanderson 5-Year Warranty
When sitting in driver's seat and engine in front of you, the LEFT header would be the Driver's Side on LH drive vehicles; coincidently, means the RIGHT header is on the passenger side. See the detail image that describes engine sides.
Please Note: It could take up to 10-14 days for delivery of item. If needed sooner please contact our office at (319) 988-4045
We prefer instant payments through Paypal. You may also call in and pay with your Visa, Master Card, or Discover at (319) 988-4046. To avoid non-paying buyer warnings, please pay for any sales you win within 10 days.
Most orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days from receiving your payment unless otherwise noted in the sale. Shipping rates apply to the USA only. Please email us for international shipping rates and we can clear you to offer. We can combine shipping on most sales. Please wait for us to send you a combined invoice before paying. We cannot combine shipping if you pay for your items separately or on different dates.
We will accept returns on merchandise that is in brand new, uninstalled condition. All returns must be approved by our office and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Returns must be made within 14 days of receiving the item.
We have discount prices on thousands of parts for your Street Rod, Hot Rod, and Custom Car or Truck. Parts are added to our store daily, so check back often for the latest deals! Plus, we have access to thousands of parts that are not listed. So, if you need something that you don't see or want to make a change to an sale, call us at (319) 988-4046. We can change or setup any sale you need!
We do get hundreds of emails daily, so at times it may take us up to 72 hours to respond to your emails. If you need a faster response, please call us at (319) 988-4046. Our office is open from 8 AM to 6 PM Monday thru Friday (Central time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 6.910 @ 201.930
Phil Osborne, Engine: Jim Oddy Built 509 BBC, Supercharger: BDS 14-71 Hi Helix Tires: Goodyear 1490 34.5x17x16
1975 Holden Gemini Coupe: 9.022 @ 150.300
Stuart, Engine: s.b.c. 406, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1999 Holden VT CALAIS Twin Turbo: 9.113 @ 152.060
Girch, Engine: 402 ci LS1, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: twin garrett ball bearing Tires: m/t rear moroso front
1989 BMW 325is Turbo: 9.260 @ 154.800
Donovan Marvin, Engine: m52 2.8, Turbos: GT4202 Tires: m/t 26x10x15
1964 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 9.480 @ 141.770
Kenny Schinner, Engine: 425 .060, Tires: 29.5x10.5 Mickey Thompsons
1982 Holden Gemini TG: 9.820 @ 139.900
Darren Hunter, Engine: 1800cc, Turbos: GT35 Tires: M&H 24.5 x 8.5 x 15
1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 10.459 @ 129.880
Jim King, Engine: 406 chev, Tires: 28 10.5 15 M/T
1982 Holden Gemini TG (16OTU): 10.732 @ 132.240
Ron Lange, Engine: 1ggte, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: T04R Tires: Radials 195x50x15 & Toyo RA1's 225x50x15
1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 10.986 @ 122.860
Kevin, Engine: 355, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial 275/60
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 11.000 @ 123.000
Patch Resa, Engine: 427 chevy, Tires: MT ETs
1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 11.231 @ 121.190
Trevor Proulx, Engine: 468 bbc, Tires: Mickey Thompson 28 X 10.5 - 15
1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass s: 11.918 @ 112.570
ROBERT MARKEWICZ, Engine: 461 OLDS, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: DRAGRADIALS 325/50/15
1990 BMW 325is Turbonetics T61 Turbo: 12.180 @ 123.130
M&M, Engine: M20 2.7, Turbos: Turbonetics T61 Tires: Toyo street
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 12.430 @ 108.700
Bruce DeVries, Engine: 455+.030, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: bf goodrich
1986 Ford Sierra Cosworth: 12.534 @ 108.897
S. Markus Johannsson, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: Hybrid T34-55 Tires: Hoosier
1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Wagon: 12.730 @ 105.190
Jason, Engine: 455 olds, Supercharger: n Turbos: n Tires: M/T
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser S/W: 12.786 @ 103.670
Jim Klopfer, Engine: 355 Olds, Tires: M/T 235/60/15
1993 BMW 325is : 12.860 @ 109.000
Shingo, Engine: 2.5 liter inline 6, Turbos: AA stage 1 Mitsubishi TD-06
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass S: 13.040 @ 99.870
Danny Amos, Engine: 1977 403, Tires: 28/10/50
1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass cruiser: 13.200 @ 108.500
matt howell, Engine: 1977 350 olds, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: futura gls super sport