This item has been shown 7538 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Big Block Ford FE(332-428) 60-64 Ford Full Size Car Plain Steel Exhaust Headers
Up for saleis the Brand Newplain steelheader that fits thebig block Ford FE engines in 1960-64 Ford and Mercury full size cars, including Ford Galaxie, Mercury Meteor, Mercury Monterey, and Lincoln Continental. Check out our store for the other coating options.
- Installation requires disconnecting the passenger side idler arm and the power steering slave unit (if so equipped) to make room for the header to under chassis exhaust hookup. Reconnect these components according to factory recommended procedure following header installation.
- If your application has the Ford "coffee can" starter, common on convertibles but found on other applications as well, you will need to change to a normal size or mini-starter.
Comes with all hardware necessary for : Big Block Ford FE (332-428)
Primary Tube Diameter : 1¾"
Collector Diameter : 3"
Weight : 17 LBS / 7.71 KGS
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8" Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Angle Collector Reducer sizcache="10" sizset="12">
- The Patented Leak-Free Design thatSanderson Headers offer you is theonlyleak-free flange design on the market ...Do Not Attempt To Use Flange Gaskets! The raised flange on the Sanderson Headers will buckle the gasket during tightening and actually cause a leak!
- Sanderson Headers areNOTemissions legal on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify local regulations for compliance.
- Wrapping your Sanderson Headers with ANY thermal tape voids your header warranty. The best thermal protection for your headers is our Aluminized Ceramic Coating that is available for every Sanderson 5-Year Warranty
When sitting in driver's seat and engine in front of you, the LEFT header would be the Driver's Side on LH drive vehicles; coincidently, means the RIGHT header is on the passenger side. See the detail image that describes engine sides.
Please Note: It could take up to 10-14 days for delivery of item. If needed sooner please contact our office at (319) 988-4045
We prefer instant payments through Paypal. You may also call in and pay with your Visa, Master Card, or Discover at (319) 988-4046. To avoid non-paying buyer warnings, please pay for any sales you win within 10 days.
Most orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days from receiving your payment unless otherwise noted in the sale. Shipping rates apply to the USA only. Please email us for international shipping rates and we can clear you to offer. We can combine shipping on most sales. Please wait for us to send you a combined invoice before paying. We cannot combine shipping if you pay for your items separately or on different dates.
We will accept returns on merchandise that is in brand new, uninstalled condition. All returns must be approved by our office and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Returns must be made within 14 days of receiving the item.
We have discount prices on thousands of parts for your Street Rod, Hot Rod, and Custom Car or Truck. Parts are added to our store daily, so check back often for the latest deals! Plus, we have access to thousands of parts that are not listed. So, if you need something that you don't see or want to make a change to an sale, call us at (319) 988-4046. We can change or setup any sale you need!
We do get hundreds of emails daily, so at times it may take us up to 72 hours to respond to your emails. If you need a faster response, please call us at (319) 988-4046. Our office is open from 8 AM to 6 PM Monday thru Friday (Central time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1933 Other Street Rod Willys Coupe: 6.859 @ 191.590
Mike Molea (Mad Mike), Engine: 451 BAE Hemi, Supercharger: Kobelco 6-71 Tires: Goodyear
1923 StreetRod Street Rod altered: 8.156 @ 160.690
Roger Carlson, Engine: 403, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1923 StreetRod Street Rod ALTERED: 8.590 @ 157.000
ED HEIMAN, Engine: 383 stroker 14:1, Tires: hooiser
1962 StreetRod Street Rod Ford Econoline Pickup small block chev: 9.921 @ 133.320
David Opie, Engine: Chev small block 434 cubic inch, Tires: Goodyear 33 x 17 on 15
2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 : 10.269 @ 144.760
Corey Claflin, Engine: DCR 2.6L 4cyl, Turbos: PTE 6768bb Tires: 24.5x9.5 M&H slicks
1939 Other Street Rod 5 window Business Coupe: 10.450 @ 129.000
Wanda , Engine: 540, Tires: Hoosier
2000 Ford Crown Victoria LX: 10.582 @ 127.710
Rich, Engine: 4.6 2v, Turbos: 76mm Tires: 295-50-16's
2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 : 10.745 @ 129.900
Pablo, Engine: 2.4L Lujan Motorsports Built., Turbos: T3/T67 AGP Kit Tires: 26x8.5x15 front , stock rears
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 : 10.967 @ 133.490
Lon Burling, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: HP54 Tires: M&H
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 : 10.993 @ 132.230
brandon chiasson, Engine: stock, Turbos: bws256 Tires: stock rear slicks front 24.5 m&h
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 : 11.100 @ 128.380
Roberto Quintero, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: GT35R Tires: M/H 24.5x8.5x15
2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 : 11.273 @ 127.570
Dennis, Supercharger: none Turbos: GT-35 Tires: MH slicks
2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Sedan: 11.372 @ 126.989
Mike Chatfield, Engine: 2.4L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: AGP GT3076R Tires: Hoosier 26x8x15 Slicks
2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 : 11.400 @ 122.000
Charles, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: Kinetic 50 Trim Tires: Toyo proxes
2003 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport Vortech Supercharger: 11.459 @ 119.650
T. Metzger, Engine: 4.6 DOHC Intech V8, Supercharger: Vortech s-trim Turbos: n/a Tires: BFG drag radials (track)
2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Sedan GT35R: 11.570 @ 121.000
ROLY, Engine: 2.4LT, Turbos: ULTIMATE RACING GT35R Tires: M/T 24 X 8.5 X15
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 : 11.601 @ 119.400
tim mullen, Turbos: stage 3 Tires: M&H drag tires
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 : 11.726 @ 118.520
stuey, Turbos: Stage 3 Tires: 26x8.5x15
2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 : 11.781 @ 121.800
Daniel Sawn, Engine: 2.4l, Supercharger: - Turbos: AGP Dual Ball Bearing 50 trim Tires: General Tire UHP (MH Slicks)
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 : 11.797 @ 123.535
Denis Raymond, Engine: 2.4liter, Turbos: twin stocker clipped exhaust wheels Tires: slick 26x8.5x15