This item has been shown 6877 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Big Block Ford FE(332-428) 60-64 Ford Full Size Car Plain Steel Exhaust Headers
Up for saleis the Brand Newplain steelheader that fits thebig block Ford FE engines in 1960-64 Ford and Mercury full size cars, including Ford Galaxie, Mercury Meteor, Mercury Monterey, and Lincoln Continental. Check out our store for the other coating options.
- Installation requires disconnecting the passenger side idler arm and the power steering slave unit (if so equipped) to make room for the header to under chassis exhaust hookup. Reconnect these components according to factory recommended procedure following header installation.
- If your application has the Ford "coffee can" starter, common on convertibles but found on other applications as well, you will need to change to a normal size or mini-starter.
Comes with all hardware necessary for : Big Block Ford FE (332-428)
Primary Tube Diameter : 1¾"
Collector Diameter : 3"
Weight : 17 LBS / 7.71 KGS
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8" Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Angle Collector Reducer sizcache="10" sizset="12">
- The Patented Leak-Free Design thatSanderson Headers offer you is theonlyleak-free flange design on the market ...Do Not Attempt To Use Flange Gaskets! The raised flange on the Sanderson Headers will buckle the gasket during tightening and actually cause a leak!
- Sanderson Headers areNOTemissions legal on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify local regulations for compliance.
- Wrapping your Sanderson Headers with ANY thermal tape voids your header warranty. The best thermal protection for your headers is our Aluminized Ceramic Coating that is available for every Sanderson 5-Year Warranty
When sitting in driver's seat and engine in front of you, the LEFT header would be the Driver's Side on LH drive vehicles; coincidently, means the RIGHT header is on the passenger side. See the detail image that describes engine sides.
Please Note: It could take up to 10-14 days for delivery of item. If needed sooner please contact our office at (319) 988-4045
We prefer instant payments through Paypal. You may also call in and pay with your Visa, Master Card, or Discover at (319) 988-4046. To avoid non-paying buyer warnings, please pay for any sales you win within 10 days.
Most orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days from receiving your payment unless otherwise noted in the sale. Shipping rates apply to the USA only. Please email us for international shipping rates and we can clear you to offer. We can combine shipping on most sales. Please wait for us to send you a combined invoice before paying. We cannot combine shipping if you pay for your items separately or on different dates.
We will accept returns on merchandise that is in brand new, uninstalled condition. All returns must be approved by our office and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Returns must be made within 14 days of receiving the item.
We have discount prices on thousands of parts for your Street Rod, Hot Rod, and Custom Car or Truck. Parts are added to our store daily, so check back often for the latest deals! Plus, we have access to thousands of parts that are not listed. So, if you need something that you don't see or want to make a change to an sale, call us at (319) 988-4046. We can change or setup any sale you need!
We do get hundreds of emails daily, so at times it may take us up to 72 hours to respond to your emails. If you need a faster response, please call us at (319) 988-4046. Our office is open from 8 AM to 6 PM Monday thru Friday (Central time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Triumph Daytona 1200: 9.460 @ 143.000
JONATHAN PEDORENKO, Engine: 1200 CC, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
1995 Triumph Daytona 1200: 9.640 @ 142.000
JONATHAN PEDORENKO, Engine: 1200CC TRIUMPH, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
2006 Triumph Daytona 675: 10.717 @ 127.660
2008 Triumph Daytona 675: 10.750 @ 130.230
1997 Triumph Daytona T595: 11.110 @ 126.330
1997 Triumph Daytona T595: 11.140 @ 126.510
JR215, Tires: Pirelli super corsa
2008 Triumph Daytona Street Triple 675: 11.363 @ 118.590
My Friend Mike,
2008 Triumph Daytona Street Triple: 11.536 @ 118.850
My Friend Mike,
2008 Triumph Daytona Street Triple 675: 11.738 @ 118.000
My Friend Mike,
2007 Triumph Daytona Daytona 675: 11.759 @ 119.520
1991 Geo Storm Gsi Turbo: 12.707 @ 108.830
Tim Johansen, Engine: 91 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.6l 16V DOHC, Turbos: IHI RB25 Tires: 20x8 r 14 Mickey thompson
1937 StreetRod Morris 8: 14.418 @ 99.020
phil gilbert, Engine: sbc crate engine, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1991 Geo Storm Base: 14.890 @ 94.000
Chris, Engine: 1.6L base, Tires: stock
1991 Geo Storm : 15.490 @ 88.160
1991 Geo Storm Base: 15.491 @ 88.160
Robie Blair, Engine: 1.6L 4XE1-WT DOHC, Turbos: Ford Tbird IHI RHB5 Tires: 185/60 R14 Goodyear Street
1990 Geo Storm GSi: 16.000 @ 89.015
Albert Aviles, Engine: 4XE1-W 1.6 Liter DOHC, Tires: Toyo
1993 Geo Storm GSi: 16.153 @ 86.000
Tony Fornetti, Engine: 1.8 DOHC, Tires: 205-50/15
1993 Geo Storm 2+2: 17.544 @ 77.070
Kyle, Engine: 1.6L SOHC I4, Tires: STOCK
1992 Geo Storm : 17.600 @ 74.990
Daniel Goff, Engine: 1.6 liter, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: stock
1991 Geo Storm base: 18.600 @ 75.500
jack matthews, Engine: 1.6, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: proformance