This item has been shown 6360 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Big Block Ford FE(332-428) 60-64 Ford Full Size Car Plain Steel Exhaust Headers
Up for saleis the Brand Newplain steelheader that fits thebig block Ford FE engines in 1960-64 Ford and Mercury full size cars, including Ford Galaxie, Mercury Meteor, Mercury Monterey, and Lincoln Continental. Check out our store for the other coating options.
- Installation requires disconnecting the passenger side idler arm and the power steering slave unit (if so equipped) to make room for the header to under chassis exhaust hookup. Reconnect these components according to factory recommended procedure following header installation.
- If your application has the Ford "coffee can" starter, common on convertibles but found on other applications as well, you will need to change to a normal size or mini-starter.
Comes with all hardware necessary for : Big Block Ford FE (332-428)
Primary Tube Diameter : 1¾"
Collector Diameter : 3"
Weight : 17 LBS / 7.71 KGS
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8" Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Angle Collector Reducer sizcache="10" sizset="12">
- The Patented Leak-Free Design thatSanderson Headers offer you is theonlyleak-free flange design on the market ...Do Not Attempt To Use Flange Gaskets! The raised flange on the Sanderson Headers will buckle the gasket during tightening and actually cause a leak!
- Sanderson Headers areNOTemissions legal on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify local regulations for compliance.
- Wrapping your Sanderson Headers with ANY thermal tape voids your header warranty. The best thermal protection for your headers is our Aluminized Ceramic Coating that is available for every Sanderson 5-Year Warranty
When sitting in driver's seat and engine in front of you, the LEFT header would be the Driver's Side on LH drive vehicles; coincidently, means the RIGHT header is on the passenger side. See the detail image that describes engine sides.
Please Note: It could take up to 10-14 days for delivery of item. If needed sooner please contact our office at (319) 988-4045
We prefer instant payments through Paypal. You may also call in and pay with your Visa, Master Card, or Discover at (319) 988-4046. To avoid non-paying buyer warnings, please pay for any sales you win within 10 days.
Most orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days from receiving your payment unless otherwise noted in the sale. Shipping rates apply to the USA only. Please email us for international shipping rates and we can clear you to offer. We can combine shipping on most sales. Please wait for us to send you a combined invoice before paying. We cannot combine shipping if you pay for your items separately or on different dates.
We will accept returns on merchandise that is in brand new, uninstalled condition. All returns must be approved by our office and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Returns must be made within 14 days of receiving the item.
We have discount prices on thousands of parts for your Street Rod, Hot Rod, and Custom Car or Truck. Parts are added to our store daily, so check back often for the latest deals! Plus, we have access to thousands of parts that are not listed. So, if you need something that you don't see or want to make a change to an sale, call us at (319) 988-4046. We can change or setup any sale you need!
We do get hundreds of emails daily, so at times it may take us up to 72 hours to respond to your emails. If you need a faster response, please call us at (319) 988-4046. Our office is open from 8 AM to 6 PM Monday thru Friday (Central time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Acura Integra GS-R: 9.400 @ 154.550
Mike Carl, Engine: 1.8 LS/vtec, Turbos: T72 Tires: 28x10 Goodyear
1995 Acura Integra LS: 9.590 @ 152.450
Alexei Guinitaran, Engine: 1.8L LS VTEC, Turbos: S372 Tires: M/T
1994 Acura Integra : 10.020 @ 146.000
STEVE ASHER, Engine: 2.2 VTEC, Supercharger: NEVER Turbos: T-61 Tires: M&H
1998 Acura Integra Type R: 10.344 @ 148.390
Mike, Engine: B18C5, Supercharger: removed for turbo Turbos: aftermarket Tires: slicks
1998 Acura Integra Type-R: 10.980 @ 131.200
Mauro Anastasi, Engine: 1799cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: T34 Turbonetics Tires: M/T 24.5
2000 Acura Integra ls: 10.990 @ 127.260
steve graham, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t60
1996 Acura Integra GSR: 11.011 @ 136.870
Ben DiSabatino IV, Engine: B18C1 81.5x87mm, Turbos: Garrett P-Trim T67 Ball Bearing Tires: MH 24.5x8.7x13
1997 Acura Integra RS Turbo GT3076: 11.400 @ 127.000
Eric Riemer, Engine: Sleeved B18B, Turbos: GT3076
2001 Acura Integra GSR Turbo: 11.485 @ 129.570
Deon Mitchell, Engine: B18 C1 Block B18C5 Head, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Custom Dual BB T67 Tires: 245/40/18 BFG Drag Radials Front 215/35/18 Nittos
1996 Acura Integra rsT: 11.598 @ 123.220
bret read, Engine: 2.0 ls/vtec, Turbos: full-race t3/t67 ho Tires: 24.5x7x13s mt
1995 Acura Integra : 11.610 @ 125.000
Chris Quinn, Engine: B18C1, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: 22X8 MH SLICK
1994 Acura Integra GSR: 11.628 @ 126.102
Morris Watson, Engine: B18C1, Supercharger: JRSC Tires: 205 45 17
1990 Acura Integra LS V-TEC: 11.673 @ 127.010
AMORIS MARTINEZ, Engine: B18A1 golden eagle sleeve, Turbos: TUBONETIC 66mm Tires: 215/55R14
1997 Acura Integra LS Notec: 11.676 @ 119.730
Tyler Wilsey, Engine: B18B1 (NOTEC), Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T04E 50 trim Tires: M/T 24.5
1995 Acura Integra ls: 11.700 @ 117.900
david robinson, Engine: 1.8L 4 cyl or b18b1, Turbos: turbonetics .50 Tires: m&h slicks
2000 Acura Integra GS-R: 11.904 @ 119.330
Jorge Llaguno, Engine: B18C1, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett T3/T04E 60-1 Tires: M&H Slicks
1993 Acura Integra Type R (RHD) K20 B00sted: 11.920 @ 121.326
Kyle clarkton, Engine: JDM K20A, Turbos: Garrett GT28R Ball Bearing Tires: 215/45/16 Dunlop DZ101
1997 Acura Integra : 11.960 @ 116.250
john gianukos, Engine: 1.8 liter inline 4, Turbos: t3/t4 to4b housing Tires: micky thompson mini slicks
1994 Acura Integra GS-R: 11.960 @ 118.000
John Gill, Engine: 1.8 GSR, Turbos: T3/60-1 Tires: Slicks
1995 Acura Integra GS-R: 12.000 @ 123.500
Mart_GS-R, Engine: B18C1, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: Slicks M/T 24.5/8/15