This item has been shown 5235 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Big Block Ford FE(332-428) 60-64 Ford Full Size Car Plain Steel Exhaust Headers
Up for saleis the Brand Newplain steelheader that fits thebig block Ford FE engines in 1960-64 Ford and Mercury full size cars, including Ford Galaxie, Mercury Meteor, Mercury Monterey, and Lincoln Continental. Check out our store for the other coating options.
- Installation requires disconnecting the passenger side idler arm and the power steering slave unit (if so equipped) to make room for the header to under chassis exhaust hookup. Reconnect these components according to factory recommended procedure following header installation.
- If your application has the Ford "coffee can" starter, common on convertibles but found on other applications as well, you will need to change to a normal size or mini-starter.
Comes with all hardware necessary for : Big Block Ford FE (332-428)
Primary Tube Diameter : 1¾"
Collector Diameter : 3"
Weight : 17 LBS / 7.71 KGS
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8" Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Angle Collector Reducer sizcache="10" sizset="12">
- The Patented Leak-Free Design thatSanderson Headers offer you is theonlyleak-free flange design on the market ...Do Not Attempt To Use Flange Gaskets! The raised flange on the Sanderson Headers will buckle the gasket during tightening and actually cause a leak!
- Sanderson Headers areNOTemissions legal on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify local regulations for compliance.
- Wrapping your Sanderson Headers with ANY thermal tape voids your header warranty. The best thermal protection for your headers is our Aluminized Ceramic Coating that is available for every Sanderson 5-Year Warranty
When sitting in driver's seat and engine in front of you, the LEFT header would be the Driver's Side on LH drive vehicles; coincidently, means the RIGHT header is on the passenger side. See the detail image that describes engine sides.
Please Note: It could take up to 10-14 days for delivery of item. If needed sooner please contact our office at (319) 988-4045
We prefer instant payments through Paypal. You may also call in and pay with your Visa, Master Card, or Discover at (319) 988-4046. To avoid non-paying buyer warnings, please pay for any sales you win within 10 days.
Most orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days from receiving your payment unless otherwise noted in the sale. Shipping rates apply to the USA only. Please email us for international shipping rates and we can clear you to offer. We can combine shipping on most sales. Please wait for us to send you a combined invoice before paying. We cannot combine shipping if you pay for your items separately or on different dates.
We will accept returns on merchandise that is in brand new, uninstalled condition. All returns must be approved by our office and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Returns must be made within 14 days of receiving the item.
We have discount prices on thousands of parts for your Street Rod, Hot Rod, and Custom Car or Truck. Parts are added to our store daily, so check back often for the latest deals! Plus, we have access to thousands of parts that are not listed. So, if you need something that you don't see or want to make a change to an sale, call us at (319) 988-4046. We can change or setup any sale you need!
We do get hundreds of emails daily, so at times it may take us up to 72 hours to respond to your emails. If you need a faster response, please call us at (319) 988-4046. Our office is open from 8 AM to 6 PM Monday thru Friday (Central time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1965 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 9.390 @ 139.000
Mr Hipp, Engine: 451ci Chev, Tires: 13x31 Stones
1965 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.090 @ 129.478
MrHipp, Engine: sml blk Chevy, Tires: 13x31 Stones
1986 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.319 @ 132.300
David Clark, Engine: small chevy,
1989 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.320 @ 132.000
Jared Bellflower, Engine: 496, Tires: Hoosier Quik Time Pro
1984 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck short bed step side: 11.090 @ 118.000
David Baker, Engine: Buick 455, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT drag
2004 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Silverado SS: 11.190 @ 121.800
chase g, Engine: 370 ( 6.0 forged everything), Supercharger: Vortech t trim Tires: toyo 305/40/22 street/ mt et street 305/45/18 trac
2003 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 11.240 @ 121.630
Efren 6.0, Engine: Lq9 6.0, Tires: Hoosier slicks 28:10:16
1989 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Silverado Sportside: 11.823 @ 114.410
Charlie Grech, Engine: 350 Bored .030 Over, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: M/T Slicks 28x15x10.5
1995 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck C1500 2WD Manual: 12.072 @ 112.903
Jonathan, Engine: 355 SBC (.030 over), Supercharger: not yet anyways...lol Turbos: nope Tires: BFG Radials
1993 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 12.200 @ 109.000
frank maldanado, Engine: 383,
1991 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 12.228 @ 111.940
Eric, Engine: 355,
1982 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 12.250 @ 105.690
brad waldrop, Engine: chevy 355, Tires: 28.0 / 10.5
2005 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck SS Reg Cab: 12.400 @ 112.000
snapper, Engine: 4.8 Vortec, Tires: m/t street sliks
1991 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck SS454: 12.430 @ 107.810
henry cooper, Engine: 454, Tires: 28
2001 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck LS, Daily Driver: 12.680 @ 109.620
Hot Rod (ch3), Engine: 5.3L (323ci), Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Goodyear Eagle 285/50R20
2010 Jaguar XF Supercharged/SV8: 12.748 @ 111.170
oztiks, Engine: 5.0L, Supercharger: Roots Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
1983 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Silverado 4x4: 12.800 @ 112.567
me, Engine: 388 stroker small block, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFG Mud Terrain 33x12.5
2003 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck LS: 12.800 @ 105.000
Bean, Engine: 4.8, Turbos: STS Turbo Tires: Nitto
2011 Jaguar XF Supercharged: 12.851 @ 112.730
1986 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck shortbed fleetside: 12.860 @ 113.000
dane, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: 165/70 and 28.5x12.5 sportman pros