This item has been shown 1722 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in TITLE & DESCRIPTIONS
BUICK REGAL PONTIAC GRAND PRIX GTP V6 STAINLESS EXHAUST HEADER+GASKET+BOLTS+O2
PayPal with Any
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Full stainless steel header, Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel with CNC
- O2 sensor insertion, Metal gasket, bolts and hardware included; exactly shown in the picture
- Add Instant Horsepower (10-15 hp)
- Inlet / Outlet size: 1.5" / 2.5"
- Easy direct bolt-on installation, require NO modification
- No instructions included, Professional installation is highly
- 97 / 98 / 99 / 00 / 01 / 02 / 03 / 04 Buick Regal GS 3.8L V6 Supercharger engine only
- 97 / 98 / 99 / 00 / 01 / 02 / 03 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 3.8L V6 Supercharger engine only
- 04 / 05 Chevy Chevrolet Impala SS 3.8L V6 Supercharger engine only
- 04 / 05 Chevy Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 3.8L V6 Supercharger engine only
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 Contiguous tates)
$59.98 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$59.98 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$159.98 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, AK, HI, PR, GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
(We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase. Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store. You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Orders are usually shipped out within1 business days (mostly within 24hrs) via FedEx, UPS or USPS services. FedEx & UPS requires a physical address, no PO Box address will be shipped. We will notify you when shipped via email to your registered email address. It usually take from 2-5 days to recieve your shipment after it is shipped. Actual transit time varies. Mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
- Exchanges are offered for items that are defective when received, although this is highly unlikely. Please contact us before taking any action.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- Defective items or problems with your order must be reported within 3 days after receiving. After 3 days, exchanges will not be given. Sorry, no refunds. Buyer is responsible for Return Shipping Cost.
- Please contact our customer service representative for any return and request for an RMA Number. Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- IMPORTANT: Please keep all packaging, documentation, packing list, etc. that came with your order. These will be used to verify claims if there are any problem with your order. We can't help you if you can't help us verify your claim, if thrown away, we're not responsible for any claims made.
Emails are normally answered within 24 hours, please understand 's allotted response time for email is 1 to 3 business days.If you do not receive a response from us PLEASE TEST YOUR EMAIL. Many times it's due to a full mailbox or error in your e-mail. This is very common for AOL & HOTMAIL users.Please CONTACT before leaving negative or neutral response. If you choose not to contact, then the response will be considered the final resolution and no further contact or email response will be provided.
ZPEEDSTARZ MOTORING operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing ZpeedStarz Motoring and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 ZPEEDSTARZ Motoring. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T: 8.690 @ 158.460
Dan Strezo, Engine: 274 c.i., Turbos: T88-T4 Tires: MT 29.5x10.5 Non-W
1986 Buick Regal Grand National T-type: 8.900 @ 154.000
Jack Cotton, Engine: 4.1l, V6, Turbos: single Turbonetics T76 Tires: MT 29-10.5-15
1984 Buick Regal : 9.610 @ 146.000
1981 Buick Regal GS: 9.980 @ 139.071
RONALD BEY, Engine: 494 ci, Tires: FUTURA
1987 Buick Regal : 10.200 @ 132.120
Rich Lenz, Engine: 454, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
1986 Buick Regal : 10.270 @ 132.970
1986 Buick Regal T-Type WH1 Designers Series: 10.750 @ 122.000
Banning Cohen, Engine: .040 over stock block 3.8v6, Turbos: PT67 Tires: 28x11.50x15 Hooser QT Pro
1987 Buick Regal Turbo T: 11.251 @ 121.000
John, Engine: 231, Turbos: 1 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Radials
1986 Buick Regal limited: 11.290 @ 120.320
timmy, Engine: 464 buick, Tires: 205x15 ft 28x10.5x15 micky thom rear
1987 Buick Regal T-Type: 11.500 @ 120.000
Bob V, Engine: 3.8 L, Turbos: CPT-65 Tires: BFG DR
1987 Buick Regal Limited T: 11.670 @ 117.000
Timothy Dirks, Engine: 3.8, Turbos: Stage V Ball Bearing Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9
1987 Buick Regal Turbo: 12.060 @ 114.280
Wes Ingram, Engine: 3.8 V6 stock, Turbos: 46 Tires: G60 slicks
1987 Buick Regal Turbo T: 12.090 @ 111.980
Bill Heckman, Engine: 231 CI /Stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: PE 51 Tires: MT ET Drag Slicks
1987 Buick Regal : 12.160 @ 113.010
Chris Walker, Engine: 231, Turbos: TA-49 Tires: Radial TA's
1987 Buick Regal Turbo T: 12.314 @ 110.480
JOHN DICARLO, Engine: 231 V6, Turbos: TE-44 Tires: Sumitomo street tires
1981 Buick Regal : 12.535 @ 113.460
George Pantazelos, Engine: 455 Buick, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Goodyear
1982 Buick Regal : 12.660 @ 107.130
Bob Holifield, Engine: 355 Chevy, Tires: Goodyear (F) M/T ET Drag (R)
2001 Buick Regal GS: 12.664 @ 111.780
Brian Atwood, Engine: 3800 Series III, Supercharger: Gen V Eaton M90 (stock) Tires: BALD Nitto 555r's
2000 Buick Regal GS: 12.693 @ 109.090
Bob Carboni, Engine: 3.8L supercharged L67, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Turbos: T72 Tires: MT ET Street
2001 Buick Regal GS: 12.882 @ 107.970
Brian Atwood, Engine: 3.8 Series III, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Gen V Tires: Nitto 555R