This item has been shown 794 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in Title & Description
PayPal with Any
BUICK GRAND NATIONAL GNX TURBOCHARGERED T-TYPE G-BODY STAINLESS EXHAUST HEADER
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Full stainless steel header, Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel with CNC
- Add Instant Horsepower (10-15 hp)
- Inlet / Outlet size: 2.25"
- Metal gasket and bolts included, Super light weight
- No instructions included, Professional installation is highly recommended
- 86 / 87 Buick Regal Grand National GNX T-type G-body turbocharged 3.8L V6 engine
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
$80.00 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$80.00 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$188.00 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, Canada (We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store.
You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
Shipping and Handling Charge
- What are the shipping method? All shipments are made via FedEx, UPS and United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. Majority of our orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.)
All shipments requires physical addresses, no PO Box address will be shipped.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
**We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within 30 Days of your purchase.
All return items will require a RMA number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only. Please allow 10-14 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers. In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- PROFESSIONAL installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
Have any questions or contact us about something you already purchased? We love to hear from you. For items already purchased, kindly include your item number for faster response time.
DPT Motorsport operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing DPT Motorsport and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 DPT Motorsport. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Ford F150 Lightning pickup truck turbo: 7.900 @ 174.800
Ralph Voorhees, Engine: 401 CI. SBF, Turbos: TURBONETICS 106 Tires: HOOSIER 33X16.5 15
2001 Ford F150 Lightning Johnny Lightning Edition: 8.010 @ 171.000
Johnny Lightning, Engine: JLP/STROKER, Turbos: Twin 81mm Bulls Eye Tires: Good Year
1993 Ford F150 Lightning : 9.455 @ 147.510
Jeff Sparkman, Engine: 598ci, Turbos: Single PT98 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2002 Ford F150 Lightning Johnny Lightning Edition: 9.510 @ 143.500
Johnny Lightning, Engine: JLP/STROKER, Supercharger: 3.6LC KenneBell Tires: Good Year
2004 Ford F150 Lightning SVT: 9.868 @ 137.440
John Graube, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: Kenne Bell 2.6 Tires: Hoosier 30x10.5-15
1994 Ford F150 Lightning : 9.880 @ 134.630
Jamie VanAcker, Engine: 438, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier
2001 Ford F150 Lightning DelValLo Street Truck: 9.920 @ 136.120
Fast Gator, Engine: 330 cu in, Supercharger: Whipple 2.3
2003 Ford F150 Lightning : 9.930 @ 138.030
Jim Ienner, Supercharger: Whipple 2.3 Tires: 10
2003 Volkswagen Golf R32 Twin Turbo: 10.179 @ 137.236
Paul Dziubek, Engine: R32 Turbo, Turbos: 2 x Garrett GT30/76 HF Tires: Hoosier DOT Radial 225/50R15
2004 Ford F150 Lightning SVT: 10.422 @ 129.422
Matt. H, Engine: 5.4 S.C, Supercharger: Whipple Turbos: no Tires: MT ET streets 295/65/15 DR's & MT sportsman 15/7.
2000 Ford F150 Lightning : 10.580 @ 127.690
John Hawryluk, Engine: 5.4 Lightning Mod Motor, Supercharger: 2.3 Kenne Bell Tires: Skinny's up front, Hoosier Slicks
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 10.610 @ 129.210
Adrian Gordon, Engine: 3.2L vr6, Turbos: Precision pt74
1995 Ford F150 Lightning : 10.900 @ 128.850
Paul Vaughn, Engine: 383w, Turbos: Garret GT88 Tires: MT 315 DRs
2001 Ford F150 Lightning : 10.970 @ 123.510
MIKE CARDEN, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: KB
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 10.988 @ 129.690
Joe Cleary, Engine: 3.2+, Turbos: precision 6266
2000 Volkswagen Golf R32 2.8V6 ProTurbo: 11.101 @ 128.000
Daniel Jastrzębski, Engine: 2.8V6, Turbos: turbonetics t3/t4 Tires: yokohama parada spec 2
2004 Ford F150 Lightning : 11.206 @ 120.632
Ed Martinez, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: PSE Superchargers Modified KB Tires: Nitto 555R Ft. Hooser Slick 10.0
2004 Ford F150 Lightning : 11.210 @ 120.000
Big B, Engine: 5.4 2v, Supercharger: 2.3 Whittle Whipple Tires: hoosier
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 Precision T61 Turbo: 11.378 @ 124.000
Chris Dell, Engine: 3.2 liter VR6, Turbos: Precision T61
2001 Ford F150 Lightning : 11.479 @ 114.880
Mike Dye, Engine: MMR Street Mod 900, Supercharger: Whipple 2.3 6lb lower, 3.0 Upper Tires: 305/45/18 NT05R