This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in Title & Description
PayPal with Any
BUICK GRAND NATIONAL GNX TURBOCHARGERED T-TYPE G-BODY STAINLESS EXHAUST HEADER
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Full stainless steel header, Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel with CNC
- Add Instant Horsepower (10-15 hp)
- Inlet / Outlet size: 2.25"
- Metal gasket and bolts included, Super light weight
- No instructions included, Professional installation is highly recommended
- 86 / 87 Buick Regal Grand National GNX T-type G-body turbocharged 3.8L V6 engine
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
$80.00 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$80.00 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$188.00 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, Canada (We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store.
You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
Shipping and Handling Charge
- What are the shipping method? All shipments are made via FedEx, UPS and United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. Majority of our orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.)
All shipments requires physical addresses, no PO Box address will be shipped.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
**We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within 30 Days of your purchase.
All return items will require a RMA number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only. Please allow 10-14 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers. In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- PROFESSIONAL installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
Have any questions or contact us about something you already purchased? We love to hear from you. For items already purchased, kindly include your item number for faster response time.
DPT Motorsport operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing DPT Motorsport and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 DPT Motorsport. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Drag Pak: 7.852 @ 176.510
Brent Hughes, Engine: 449ci Arrington alum, Turbos: twin T67 Tires: 295/65/15 MT DRs
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Twin Turbo: 9.790 @ 144.780
Rich, Engine: 6.1 Hemi, Turbos: Twin Turbos (Hellion) Tires: M&H 325/45/17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 9.864 @ 140.990
Mike Doyle, Engine: 426, Supercharger: Vortech
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 Kenne Bell Twin Screw Supercharged: 10.180 @ 136.700
Chris Cantella, Engine: 426 HHP Stroker HEMI, Supercharger: Kenne Bell Twin Screw Tires: MandH
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Techco Supercharger: 10.458 @ 128.790
Rob Goss, Engine: BES 426, Supercharger: Techco
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.581 @ 131.590
Rob (Boatman), Engine: BES-426, Supercharger: Techco
1985 Kawasaki ZL Eliminator: 10.666 @ 125.560
Michael Carstens, Engine: ZRX 1200,
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Kenne Bell Supercharged: 10.830 @ 129.270
Tim Wood, Engine: BES Forged 6.1 Stock Bore and Stroke , Supercharger: Kenne Bell Tires: MT ET Street II
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Procharger D1 Supercharger: 10.895 @ 126.720
Bill, Engine: PWR 393, Supercharger: Procharger D1 Tires: Nitto Invo
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.938 @ 132.920
Craig Belevender, Engine: 393 Forged Stroker, Supercharger: 2.8L Kenne Bell Tires: Hoosier Drag 28x10x17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.940 @ 125.770
Tim Wood, Engine: BES 6.1 Tuned by Southern HotRod, Supercharger: Kenne Bell
2009 Audi S5 B8 S5 4.2L FSI V8: 11.163 @ 126.920
APR - Eric Urness, Engine: 4.2L FSI V8, Supercharger: APR Stage III+ TVS1740 Turbos: None Tires: Stock
1985 Kawasaki ZL eliminator 900: 11.200 @ 118.970
dale lutz, Engine: 1999 zg1000,
2009 Audi S5 B8 S5 4.2L FSI V8: 11.240 @ 124.680
APR - Jamie Harvie, Engine: 4.2L FSI V8, Supercharger: APR Stage III+ TVS1740 Turbos: None Tires: Stock
1985 Kawasaki ZL Eliminator 900: 11.316 @ 116.390
Mark Terranova, Engine: 997cc,
1987 Kawasaki ZL eliminator 1000: 11.330 @ 118.950
dale lutz, Engine: 1039cc,
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 426 Stroker: 11.408 @ 120.460
Chris Cantella, Engine: 426 low Comp Stroker, Tires: Hoosiers/M&H
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2.8L Kenne Bell: 11.425 @ 125.620
Craig Belevender, Engine: 6.1L, Supercharger: 2.8L Kenne Bell Tires: Hoosier 17
1987 Kawasaki ZL 1000: 11.430 @ 117.460
dale lutz, Engine: 1039,
1985 Kawasaki ZL Eliminator 900: 11.518 @ 115.490
Mark Terranova, Engine: 997cc ZG1000,