This item has been shown 35 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
* * * BOSCH BMW OEM QUALITY * * *
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE COMPATIBILITY MOTOR PARTS CATALOG MAYNOTBE 100% ACCURATE.
Please make sure that you are ordering the correct parts for your vehicle. If your not sure or don't know, please contact us.Provide us with the VIN#, YEAR, MAKE, MODELof your vehicleand we will double check and verify fitment for you.So that we can avoid any wrong parts ordered and returns.We have more than 35 years of combined automotive experience. Please contact us anytime at your convenience and we will assist you in anyway we can. We reply within 24 – 48 hours or earlier. Thank you.
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, Debit Card through PayPal as our type of payment.
We process shipment within 1 business day after the payment has been received and cleared.
- We ship toUnited States of America in 50 states.
- We also ship to North and South America, Europe, Australia, Japan, Middle East, Asia (Expected Delivery: 14 - 21 business days. It may take a few more days in some countries).
- We do not ship to APO/FPO.
- We do not ship on weekends and/or holidays.
- Please provide a correct shipping address so that your item(s) will be delivered on time and will not get lost.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please free to contact us. We welcome your inquiry and comments. We will try our best to provide you with the best possible buying experience.We will reply within 24 – 48 hours or earlier. Thank you very much.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1953 Chevrolet Studebaker : 6.456 @ 218.970
RALPH ANDREACCHI, Engine: 526 ABR, Supercharger: KOBELCO
1980 Ford Granada 2.8i Ghia: 9.850 @ 144.750
stevieturbo, Engine: 402ci LS2, Supercharger: Vortech V7 YSi Tires: MT Dr's
1998 Isuzu I-Mark rs: 11.300 @ 127.000
mike kuriger, Engine: 1.8 4 cylinder, Turbos: t3/t4
1989 Isuzu I-Mark rs: 11.300 @ 125.000
michael kuriger, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: 26x8 slicks
1976 Ford Granada : 20.000 @ 68.190
Michael Gaglio, Engine: 250 cid 6cyl, Tires: Bf Goodrich radial t/a