This item has been shown 1670 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BMW OBD-II Scanner
Works with all BMW vehicles year 1996 and up
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- No batteries needed. Powered via detachable OBD-II cable.
International Customers Please note that the vehicles in the compatibility chart of this listing is specifically for vehicles sold in the North American market. However, most international vehicles are also OBD-II compliant, but two things need to be checked:
1) Under the dashboard, there should be a connector that looks like this:
2) Under the hood, on the emissions label/sticker, it should somewhere say OBD-II compliant.
If it has these two things, then this will work on your vehicle.
In Europe, petrol vehicles sold with year model 2001+ and diesel vehicles sold with year model 2004+ are OBD-II compliant.
In Australia and New Zealand vehicles sold with model year 2006+ are OBD-II Compliant.
offer with confidence! We have been in business on since 2003! We have
assisted thousands of happy customers, just look at dour response! We have ASE
Certified Parts Specialist, ready to help you!
Not sure this will work for your car?
Send me a message and I'll double check for you! Please provide me with the year, make, model and any other information you have on your vehicle.Don't see what you are looking for?
Send me a message! Tell me what you are looking for and also provide me with
your vehicle's information.
MrTaquito85's Store Policies
Payment, Shipping & Handling
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 10.584 @ 127.990
James Miller, Engine: Mopar Gen III Aluminum 7.5L 460 N/A, Tires: M&H 390/40/17
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 Supercharged: 11.317 @ 125.690
Ryan, Engine: stock 6.1, Supercharger: Novi 1500 Tires: hoosiers
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 Supercharged: 11.515 @ 122.412
Anthony Morales, Engine: 6.1 Liter, Supercharger: Novi 1500 Tires: Nitto 305 45 18 DR
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger: 12.100 @ 116.000
Matt Crader, Engine: 6.1 HEMI, Supercharger: Magnuson TVS 2300 Tires: M/T ET streets
2006 Chrysler 300 C SRT-8 NX Nitrous Kit With Maximizer 2: 12.281 @ 116.580
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Nitrous: 12.288 @ 114.233
Dan, Engine: 6.1L,
2005 Chrysler 300 Hemi c: 12.341 @ 110.330
Carol, Tires: drag radial
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.446 @ 113.560
klove, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Hoosier D06 DRAG SLICK 275/50-17
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.497 @ 113.690
Brute SRT, Engine: 6.1 Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier Drag Radials
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8: 12.560 @ 111.500
2006 Chrysler 300 srt8: 12.591 @ 111.660
vince, Engine: hemi 6.1, Tires: 275/40/17 hoosier
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.603 @ 110.640
Robert P, Engine: 6.1L, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Nitto 305/45/18 Drag Radials
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT-8: 12.639 @ 111.620
Illegal Machine, Engine: 6.4L V8,
2002 Vauxhall Corsa corsa c c20let: 12.673 @ 113.760
Ian milne, Engine: C20LET, Turbos: KKK28 Tires: TOYO PROXEY 888 SG
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.720 @ 110.470
Aeroforce, Engine: stock, Tires: stk
2005 Chrysler 300 300C 5.7: 12.730 @ 106.190
Hemi~C~, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 245/40/18 BFG Drag Radials
2005 Chrysler 300 C SRT-8 magnaflow: 12.734 @ 110.680
2007 Chrysler 300 SRT-8: 12.777 @ 110.710
Morgan Hall, Engine: 6.1L, Tires: 275/40ZR20 Toyo Proxes 4
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT-8: 12.800 @ 110.880
Illegal Machine, Engine: 392 Hemi,
2007 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.808 @ 110.760
Gary Hann, Engine: 6.1, Tires: F1 Supercar