This item has been shown 2300 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BMW OBD-II Scanner
Works with all BMW vehicles year 1996 and up
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- No batteries needed. Powered via detachable OBD-II cable.
International Customers Please note that the vehicles in the compatibility chart of this listing is specifically for vehicles sold in the North American market. However, most international vehicles are also OBD-II compliant, but two things need to be checked:
1) Under the dashboard, there should be a connector that looks like this:
2) Under the hood, on the emissions label/sticker, it should somewhere say OBD-II compliant.
If it has these two things, then this will work on your vehicle.
In Europe, petrol vehicles sold with year model 2001+ and diesel vehicles sold with year model 2004+ are OBD-II compliant.
In Australia and New Zealand vehicles sold with model year 2006+ are OBD-II Compliant.
offer with confidence! We have been in business on since 2003! We have
assisted thousands of happy customers, just look at dour response! We have ASE
Certified Parts Specialist, ready to help you!
Not sure this will work for your car?
Send me a message and I'll double check for you! Please provide me with the year, make, model and any other information you have on your vehicle.Don't see what you are looking for?
Send me a message! Tell me what you are looking for and also provide me with
your vehicle's information.
MrTaquito85's Store Policies
Payment, Shipping & Handling
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1932 Ford 5 Window-Coupe : 9.567 @ 144.000
nick hall, Engine: 1957 392 chrysler firepower hemi, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: 285 70 R15
2011 Ford Flex Titanium Ecoboost AWD: 12.386 @ 112.000
Mike Bambic, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost, Turbos: Upgraded stock turbo with billet compressor wheel Tires: 26x8x17 M&H slicks front, cheap 225/55/17 rear
2011 Ford Flex Flex: 12.472 @ 109.140
Mike Bambic, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost, Turbos: Upgraded stock turbo with billet compressor wheels Tires: 26
2011 Ford Flex Titanium Ecoboost AWD: 12.520 @ 113.000
Mike Bambic, Engine: Ecoboost, Turbos: Stock Tires: 245/45/20 All Season
2011 Ford Flex EcoBoost Limited Livernois Stage 5 Tune: 12.727 @ 109.790
2011 Ford Flex EcoBoost Limited: 12.890 @ 108.300
John Stachlewicz, Engine: EcoBoost 3.5 V6,
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost: 12.949 @ 107.660
2011 Ford Flex titanium: 13.060 @ 105.750
gilles gaudreau, Engine: v6 ecoboost, Turbos: twin Tires: stock
2005 Acura TL : 13.125 @ 107.100
Paul R., Engine: J32, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: BF goodrich Drag radials G-Force
2004 Acura TL Supercharger: 13.320 @ 107.000
Brett, Engine: 3.2 liter, Supercharger: Comptech Supercharger Tires: Nitto nt 555
1997 Ford Explorer XLT 2WD: 13.395 @ 102.780
Patrick P, Engine: 5.0L 302 C.I., Tires: 255/50/17
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost Stage 3 Tune: 13.542 @ 100.830
2003 Ford Explorer XLT Kenne Bell Supercharger: 13.630 @ 98.930
rocket5979, Engine: Stock SOHC 4.6 V8, Supercharger: Kenne Bell 2.2 Tires: Goodyear Eagle GTII 275/45/R20
2011 Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost: 13.649 @ 101.580
Stephen F. Selden, Engine: 3.5 V-6 Ecoboost, Turbos: stock twin
2006 Acura TL A-Spec 6sp: 13.700 @ 101.630
Al, Engine: 3.2,
2005 Acura TL Supercharger: 13.751 @ 102.830
Paul R., Engine: J32, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: BF goodrich Drags fronts/ Nitto 555 rear
1998 Ford Explorer SVT / Eddie Bauer: 13.945 @ 99.940
danny harrison, Engine: 4.0 SOHC, Supercharger: eaton / xcharger Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear eagle
2004 Acura TL : 14.088 @ 100.650
pierce fleming, Engine: J32, Tires: Nitto Extreme Drag+BFG Comp
2004 Acura TL 6mt: 14.110 @ 99.010
Pierce Fleming, Engine: V-6, Tires: MIchelin pilots/Nitto Drags
2010 Ford Flex Ecoboost Limited: 14.151 @ 98.610