This item has been shown 2664 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BMW OBD-II Scanner
Works with all BMW vehicles year 1996 and up
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- No batteries needed. Powered via detachable OBD-II cable.
International Customers Please note that the vehicles in the compatibility chart of this listing is specifically for vehicles sold in the North American market. However, most international vehicles are also OBD-II compliant, but two things need to be checked:
1) Under the dashboard, there should be a connector that looks like this:
2) Under the hood, on the emissions label/sticker, it should somewhere say OBD-II compliant.
If it has these two things, then this will work on your vehicle.
In Europe, petrol vehicles sold with year model 2001+ and diesel vehicles sold with year model 2004+ are OBD-II compliant.
In Australia and New Zealand vehicles sold with model year 2006+ are OBD-II Compliant.
offer with confidence! We have been in business on since 2003! We have
assisted thousands of happy customers, just look at dour response! We have ASE
Certified Parts Specialist, ready to help you!
Not sure this will work for your car?
Send me a message and I'll double check for you! Please provide me with the year, make, model and any other information you have on your vehicle.Don't see what you are looking for?
Send me a message! Tell me what you are looking for and also provide me with
your vehicle's information.
MrTaquito85's Store Policies
Payment, Shipping & Handling
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Mazda Miata MX5 10AE: 7.495 @ 178.920
Lee Docherty, Engine: 13b, Turbos: yes
1990 Mazda Miata MX5 roadster: 8.561 @ 165.170
Cris Alarcon, Engine: RB26, Turbos: Single Garrett 76mm Tires: Mickey thompson
2002 Mazda Miata MX5 : 8.913 @ 147.990
John Metric, Engine: NetGain Warp9 x 2 , Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro DOT
1956 Chevrolet Pickup : 9.000 @ 149.000
Al Lyda, Engine: Chev 565 CI, Tires: goodyear
2002 Mazda Miata MX5 : 9.122 @ 145.160
John Metric, Engine: Twin Netgain Warp9, Tires: Hoosier & Moroso
1989 Mazda Miata MX5 13b turbo: 9.490 @ 136.000
Lee Docherty, Engine: 13B, Turbos: 1 Tires: hoosier slicks
2002 Mazda Miata MX5 : 9.780 @ 153.600
Dennis, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Large Ball Bearing
1995 Mazda Miata MX5 ls1 v8: 10.470 @ 129.900
mike lake, Engine: 383 ls1, Tires: m/t
1994 Mazda Miata MX5 V8 Nitrous: 10.700 @ 133.710
Landon Vieth, Engine: 406 ci SBC, Tires: BFG Drag Radials 225/45/17
1990 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.000 @ 125.010
Bryan Downs, Engine: 1.8 BP, Turbos: 54 trim t3/to4e Tires: MH 24.5/9.5/13 Drag Slicks
1990 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.200 @ 123.000
Kenneth Richards, Engine: 87 Turbo II 13b, Turbos: Larger single Tires: 24.5x9x15 M@H Slicks
1951 Chevrolet Pickup Step Side: 11.265 @ 114.670
Mark Acton, Engine: 350 chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 33-15-15 rear
1999 Chevrolet Pickup : 11.359 @ 117.070
Moze Collins, Engine: 6.0l, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 82mm Tires: Continental Cross Contact UHP
1994 Mazda Miata MX5 Monster Miata: 11.360 @ 119.790
Paul Martin, Engine: Ford 5.0 V8 347ci stroker, Tires: 275x50x15 Goodrich DR
2002 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 11.478 @ 118.960
C.J. Quinton, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: Yokohama
2001 Mazda Miata MX5 Turbo: 11.488 @ 123.700
Jason O'Neill, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: Garrett GT3076R Tires: RS2 / MT ET Street Radials
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.602 @ 114.910
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder,
1995 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.604 @ 128.750
Andrew Campbell, Engine: BP 1839cc DOHC inline four cyl., Turbos: Precision SC61 Tires: BFG G-force drag radials 225/50/15
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.720 @ 113.110
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder, Tires: MT 29.5 X 9
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.800 @ 120.000
Dave G, Engine: LC Engineering Stage Five, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: Mickey Thomspon Et streets 28x11.50x15