This item has been shown 2571 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BMW OBD-II Scanner
Works with all BMW vehicles year 1996 and up
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- No batteries needed. Powered via detachable OBD-II cable.
International Customers Please note that the vehicles in the compatibility chart of this listing is specifically for vehicles sold in the North American market. However, most international vehicles are also OBD-II compliant, but two things need to be checked:
1) Under the dashboard, there should be a connector that looks like this:
2) Under the hood, on the emissions label/sticker, it should somewhere say OBD-II compliant.
If it has these two things, then this will work on your vehicle.
In Europe, petrol vehicles sold with year model 2001+ and diesel vehicles sold with year model 2004+ are OBD-II compliant.
In Australia and New Zealand vehicles sold with model year 2006+ are OBD-II Compliant.
offer with confidence! We have been in business on since 2003! We have
assisted thousands of happy customers, just look at dour response! We have ASE
Certified Parts Specialist, ready to help you!
Not sure this will work for your car?
Send me a message and I'll double check for you! Please provide me with the year, make, model and any other information you have on your vehicle.Don't see what you are looking for?
Send me a message! Tell me what you are looking for and also provide me with
your vehicle's information.
MrTaquito85's Store Policies
Payment, Shipping & Handling
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1958 Ford Anglia : 7.481 @ 190.570
Paul Wright, Engine: 555ci Chevy, Supercharger: 8/71 Tires: M/T
1948 Ford Anglia : 9.174 @ 139.480
Ed Galbraith, Engine: 355, Tires: MT
1955 Ford Anglia 103e: 10.970 @ 119.690
Barry Woodford, Engine: chevy 383, Tires: m/h
1998 TVR Cerbera 4.5: 12.415 @ 118.140
Exotic Car Driver,
1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 12.794 @ 110.820
Justin Poole, Engine: 5.0L M119, Tires: Nitto 555R @ 15 PSI
2010 Chevrolet HHR SS EFR 6758 Turbo: 12.840 @ 111.670
Eric Gagne, Engine: LNF 2.0L, Turbos: EFR 6758 Tires: Slick m/t
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 13.195 @ 107.160
Gerry Van Zandt, Engine: M119,
2005 BMW 545i Sport: 13.338 @ 106.110
David Soucia, Tires: Blizzak winter 215/50
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 13.355 @ 108.110
Carl G., Tires: 275/35
2004 BMW 545i : 13.644 @ 103.220
Grogan, Tires: Goodyear RSA 225/17
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 13.650 @ 106.770
Nate S, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: Stock K04 Tires: 225/45/18 Hankook Ventus V12
2005 BMW 545i Sport: 13.700 @ 104.100
2015 Chevrolet HHR SS: 13.720 @ 102.550
, Engine: 2.0t, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 13.773 @ 103.880
Harold Milner, Engine: 2.0 Liter LNF, Turbos: Stock (LNF K04 - CW-i-43.3-e-56.08 TW-i-50-e-44.5) Tires: Front-235/50R17 Rear-245/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza
2004 BMW 545i : 13.800 @ 103.300
2004 BMW 545i : 13.800 @ 103.200
Daddy, Engine: 4.4l,
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 13.842 @ 102.020
Kris Kerr, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: 225/45/R18 Firehawks Indy 500
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 14.018 @ 101.030
Steven Belcher, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2009 Chevrolet HHR SS: 14.080 @ 98.000
mike con, Engine: 2.0 l turbo, Turbos: stock
2004 BMW 545i : 14.100 @ 103.000