This item has been shown 2031 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BMW OBD-II Scanner
Works with all BMW vehicles year 1996 and up
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- No batteries needed. Powered via detachable OBD-II cable.
International Customers Please note that the vehicles in the compatibility chart of this listing is specifically for vehicles sold in the North American market. However, most international vehicles are also OBD-II compliant, but two things need to be checked:
1) Under the dashboard, there should be a connector that looks like this:
2) Under the hood, on the emissions label/sticker, it should somewhere say OBD-II compliant.
If it has these two things, then this will work on your vehicle.
In Europe, petrol vehicles sold with year model 2001+ and diesel vehicles sold with year model 2004+ are OBD-II compliant.
In Australia and New Zealand vehicles sold with model year 2006+ are OBD-II Compliant.
offer with confidence! We have been in business on since 2003! We have
assisted thousands of happy customers, just look at dour response! We have ASE
Certified Parts Specialist, ready to help you!
Not sure this will work for your car?
Send me a message and I'll double check for you! Please provide me with the year, make, model and any other information you have on your vehicle.Don't see what you are looking for?
Send me a message! Tell me what you are looking for and also provide me with
your vehicle's information.
MrTaquito85's Store Policies
Payment, Shipping & Handling
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Kawasaki Ninja : 8.630 @ 150.420
ken kauffman, Engine: 1327 cc KZ,
2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10: 9.084 @ 154.340
MIKE JOLLY, Engine: ZX10// 1000CC, Supercharger: / Turbos: / Tires: SHINKO
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX 12R: 9.085 @ 148.990
jeromy, Engine: 1270,
2000 Kawasaki Ninja zx12r: 9.176 @ 148.120
jeromy, Engine: 1200,
2004 Kawasaki Ninja 636: 9.230 @ 147.000
steve appenzellar, Engine: stock,
2005 Kawasaki Ninja zx10r: 9.294 @ 144.780
abner castro, Tires: shinko
2000 Kawasaki Ninja zx12r: 9.297 @ 145.510
2001 Kawasaki Ninja ZX12R: 9.310 @ 145.000
DR JOE, Engine: stock ZX12, Tires: Stock front, M/T slick rear
2004 Kawasaki Ninja 636: 9.330 @ 143.000
steve appenzellar, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2000 Kawasaki Ninja zx 12r: 9.421 @ 149.780
jerome hill, Engine: 1200,
2000 Kawasaki Ninja zx12r: 9.483 @ 141.540
JEROME HILL, Engine: 1270,
2004 Kawasaki Ninja zx 6r 636: 9.490 @ 142.000
steve appenzellar, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: shinko
2005 Kawasaki Ninja zx 10: 9.600 @ 149.900
pascal bernatchez, Tires: pirreli slick
2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R: 9.640 @ 148.330
2004 Kawasaki Ninja 636: 9.750 @ 135.000
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX9R: 9.790 @ 136.550
David Poplin, Engine: 899cc, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 180/50 pirelle
2005 Kawasaki Ninja 1000: 9.802 @ 142.810
2004 Kawasaki Ninja 636: 9.850 @ 133.660
steven appenzellar, Engine: stock,
2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R: 9.881 @ 145.420
2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R: 9.882 @ 131.264
Mona Christiansen, Engine: 636cc, Tires: Shinko Hookup