This item has been shown 1936 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BMW OBD-II Scanner
Works with all BMW vehicles year 1996 and up
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- No batteries needed. Powered via detachable OBD-II cable.
International Customers Please note that the vehicles in the compatibility chart of this listing is specifically for vehicles sold in the North American market. However, most international vehicles are also OBD-II compliant, but two things need to be checked:
1) Under the dashboard, there should be a connector that looks like this:
2) Under the hood, on the emissions label/sticker, it should somewhere say OBD-II compliant.
If it has these two things, then this will work on your vehicle.
In Europe, petrol vehicles sold with year model 2001+ and diesel vehicles sold with year model 2004+ are OBD-II compliant.
In Australia and New Zealand vehicles sold with model year 2006+ are OBD-II Compliant.
offer with confidence! We have been in business on since 2003! We have
assisted thousands of happy customers, just look at dour response! We have ASE
Certified Parts Specialist, ready to help you!
Not sure this will work for your car?
Send me a message and I'll double check for you! Please provide me with the year, make, model and any other information you have on your vehicle.Don't see what you are looking for?
Send me a message! Tell me what you are looking for and also provide me with
your vehicle's information.
MrTaquito85's Store Policies
Payment, Shipping & Handling
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1948 Fiat Altered : 6.830 @ 204.000
Hutchison/Petinatto, Engine: 505 Chevrolet, Supercharger: 10-71 high helix retro
1948 Fiat Altered : 7.643 @ 173.450
CRAIG FULMER, Engine: 400 CHEV SMALL BLOCK, Supercharger: DYERS 8-71 Tires: HOOSIER
1937 Fiat Altered AA/A: 7.770 @ 173.770
Andy Applegate, Engine: 439 chevy, Supercharger: BDS 871
1948 Fiat Altered : 8.370 @ 164.290
Mike Nelson, Engine: 500ci Ford,
1937 Fiat Altered blown fuel altered: 8.540 @ 172.440
bill wardall, Engine: SBC, Supercharger: 6-71 Turbos: N/A Tires: YES
2010 BMW X5 : 12.880 @ 107.160
toMMy, Engine: 4.4l, Turbos: TwinTurbo
2013 BMW X5 50i Dinan Stage 2: 13.490 @ 104.100
Gary Champagne, Engine: twin turbo v8 dinan stage 2,
2011 BMW X5 xdrive 50i: 13.580 @ 100.230
2011 BMW X5 xDrive5 4.4 V8 Twin Turbo: 13.643 @ 101.910
macspeed, Engine: 4.4L V8 TwinPower Turbo,
2009 Toyota Camry SE: 13.800 @ 103.640
SCOTT, Engine: 3.5 V6,
2008 Toyota Camry LE: 14.090 @ 98.230
2000 Toyota Camry LE: 14.113 @ 101.290
Josh T., Engine: 1MZ-FE, Supercharger: TRD M62 S/C Tires: All Season 225/60/15
1999 Toyota Camry : 14.143 @ 98.910
gLok, Engine: 1MZ-FE 3.0 litre V6, Tires: Sumitomo HTRZ-II 215/45R17
2007 Toyota Camry SE: 14.347 @ 97.380
2010 Toyota Camry SE V6: 14.380 @ 98.990
2009 Toyota Camry : 14.444 @ 100.013
2005 BMW X5 4.8is: 14.510 @ 96.210
2001 Toyota Camry : 14.519 @ 101.000
Joel, Engine: 1MZ-FE 3.0 litre V6, Tires: Fuzion Z-Rated 225-45-17
2007 BMW X5 V8 4.8i: 14.580 @ 95.100
Joe Grand, Engine: 4.8 l 350 hp, Tires: dunlop
2000 Toyota Camry : 14.600 @ 100.000
beast, Engine: 1MZ-FE 3.0 litre V6,