This item has been shown 2737 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BMW OBD-II Scanner
Works with all BMW vehicles year 1996 and up
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- No batteries needed. Powered via detachable OBD-II cable.
International Customers Please note that the vehicles in the compatibility chart of this listing is specifically for vehicles sold in the North American market. However, most international vehicles are also OBD-II compliant, but two things need to be checked:
1) Under the dashboard, there should be a connector that looks like this:
2) Under the hood, on the emissions label/sticker, it should somewhere say OBD-II compliant.
If it has these two things, then this will work on your vehicle.
In Europe, petrol vehicles sold with year model 2001+ and diesel vehicles sold with year model 2004+ are OBD-II compliant.
In Australia and New Zealand vehicles sold with model year 2006+ are OBD-II Compliant.
offer with confidence! We have been in business on since 2003! We have
assisted thousands of happy customers, just look at dour response! We have ASE
Certified Parts Specialist, ready to help you!
Not sure this will work for your car?
Send me a message and I'll double check for you! Please provide me with the year, make, model and any other information you have on your vehicle.Don't see what you are looking for?
Send me a message! Tell me what you are looking for and also provide me with
your vehicle's information.
MrTaquito85's Store Policies
Payment, Shipping & Handling
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1933 Other Street Rod Willys Coupe: 6.859 @ 191.590
Mike Molea (Mad Mike), Engine: 451 BAE Hemi, Supercharger: Kobelco 6-71 Tires: Goodyear
1923 StreetRod Street Rod altered: 8.156 @ 160.690
Roger Carlson, Engine: 403, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1923 StreetRod Street Rod ALTERED: 8.590 @ 157.000
ED HEIMAN, Engine: 383 stroker 14:1, Tires: hooiser
1962 StreetRod Street Rod Ford Econoline Pickup small block chev: 9.921 @ 133.320
David Opie, Engine: Chev small block 434 cubic inch, Tires: Goodyear 33 x 17 on 15
1939 Other Street Rod 5 window Business Coupe: 10.450 @ 129.000
Wanda , Engine: 540, Tires: Hoosier
2008 Other Street Rod Veeteor LSR: 11.960 @ 136.750
Chris Jenkins, Engine: Chevrolet LS1 346ci, Tires: 295/40x17
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP: 14.350 @ 96.960
Nathan Meyers, Engine: 3.6L VVT, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Stock GY Eagle LS-2
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP: 14.670 @ 95.650
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP (6 speed): 14.938 @ 93.000
Kyle Monahan, Engine: 3.9L V6,
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Convertible: 15.710 @ 89.020
NA, Engine: V6 Iron Block Aluminum Heads,
2005 Pontiac G6 GT: 15.840 @ 86.190
Randy, Engine: 3.5,
2007 Pontiac G6 V6: 15.850 @ 89.620
2007 Pontiac G6 V6: 15.890 @ 89.500
Dustin, Engine: 3.5L V6, Tires: Firehawk GT
2007 Pontiac G6 convertible: 16.340 @ 85.800
2007 Pontiac G6 GT: 16.530 @ 89.750
2005 Pontiac G6 v6: 16.629 @ 85.970
Kenneth Shearer, Engine: 3.6,
2006 Pontiac G6 4cyl ECOTECH: 16.954 @ 82.000
2006 Pontiac G6 GT: 17.083 @ 78.915