This item has been shown 1600 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BMW OBD-II Scanner
Works with all BMW vehicles year 1996 and up
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- No batteries needed. Powered via detachable OBD-II cable.
International Customers Please note that the vehicles in the compatibility chart of this listing is specifically for vehicles sold in the North American market. However, most international vehicles are also OBD-II compliant, but two things need to be checked:
1) Under the dashboard, there should be a connector that looks like this:
2) Under the hood, on the emissions label/sticker, it should somewhere say OBD-II compliant.
If it has these two things, then this will work on your vehicle.
In Europe, petrol vehicles sold with year model 2001+ and diesel vehicles sold with year model 2004+ are OBD-II compliant.
In Australia and New Zealand vehicles sold with model year 2006+ are OBD-II Compliant.
offer with confidence! We have been in business on since 2003! We have
assisted thousands of happy customers, just look at dour response! We have ASE
Certified Parts Specialist, ready to help you!
Not sure this will work for your car?
Send me a message and I'll double check for you! Please provide me with the year, make, model and any other information you have on your vehicle.Don't see what you are looking for?
Send me a message! Tell me what you are looking for and also provide me with
your vehicle's information.
MrTaquito85's Store Policies
Payment, Shipping & Handling
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1938 Chevrolet Roadster : 8.310 @ 160.530
Brad Slaughter, Engine: 540 BBC,
1934 Chevrolet Roadster : 9.900 @ 145.420
1932 Chevrolet Roadster : 10.500 @ 125.000
2006 Cadillac CTS : 14.727 @ 92.770
Chris, Engine: 3.6L Non DI,
2008 Cadillac CTS Base: 14.750 @ 96.190
Joe, Engine: 3.6L PFI,
2008 Cadillac CTS : 14.810 @ 95.410
NA, Engine: v6,
2010 Cadillac CTS 3.6 DI: 14.910 @ 95.310
NA, Engine: V6: 304HP,
2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6: 14.990 @ 91.950
2005 Cadillac CTS : 15.020 @ 94.100
Jim, Engine: 3.6L,
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.183 @ 90.690
Derrick Alago, Engine: 3.2 V6, Tires: 225/50/16 Continental ExtremeContact DWS
1968 Triumph Spitfire : 15.350 @ 87.870
Josh, Engine: 1328cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: yoko avs sport
2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon 3.6: 15.410 @ 93.020
NA, Engine: V6: 304HP,
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.610 @ 90.620
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.662 @ 89.370
Jenn Shaffer, Engine: 3.2,
2007 Jeep Compass Limited 4x4: 17.510 @ 82.010