This item has been shown 1421 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BMW OBD-II Scanner
Works with all BMW vehicles year 1996 and up
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- No batteries needed. Powered via detachable OBD-II cable.
International Customers Please note that the vehicles in the compatibility chart of this listing is specifically for vehicles sold in the North American market. However, most international vehicles are also OBD-II compliant, but two things need to be checked:
1) Under the dashboard, there should be a connector that looks like this:
2) Under the hood, on the emissions label/sticker, it should somewhere say OBD-II compliant.
If it has these two things, then this will work on your vehicle.
In Europe, petrol vehicles sold with year model 2001+ and diesel vehicles sold with year model 2004+ are OBD-II compliant.
In Australia and New Zealand vehicles sold with model year 2006+ are OBD-II Compliant.
offer with confidence! We have been in business on since 2003! We have
assisted thousands of happy customers, just look at dour response! We have ASE
Certified Parts Specialist, ready to help you!
Not sure this will work for your car?
Send me a message and I'll double check for you! Please provide me with the year, make, model and any other information you have on your vehicle.Don't see what you are looking for?
Send me a message! Tell me what you are looking for and also provide me with
your vehicle's information.
MrTaquito85's Store Policies
Payment, Shipping & Handling
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1984 BMW 316i : 9.678 @ 147.929
Saku Ritola, Engine: M5, Turbos: Garret/Holset Tires: rear 8.5/26/15
2010 Rossion Q1 : 11.610 @ 125.020
NA, Engine: V6 Twin Turbo: 450HP,
1995 Lexus SC400 Vortech Supercharger: 12.047 @ 114.480
Khris Cox, Engine: 4.0 1uz-fe, Supercharger: Vortech V-9 Tires: Sumitomo 315/35/17 rear and 245/45/17 front. MT d
1981 Porsche 924 Turbo: 12.900 @ 109.000
Leonard Kruger, Engine: Balanced, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: T28 Tires: Road tires
1992 Lexus SC400 sc400: 13.897 @ 99.240
Bryan Midas, Engine: 249000 miles, Tires: lamans hr -cheapies
1995 Lexus SC400 : 14.720 @ 94.690
jay bihari, Engine: 4.0 v8, Tires: 225/55/16
1988 Porsche 924 S: 15.112 @ 94.370
Kirk Wills, Engine: 2.5L 4 cylinder inline,
1994 Lexus SC400 : 15.370 @ 90.830
Matt, Engine: K&N cone. 168,000 miles,
1992 Lexus SC400 : 15.563 @ 90.600
Robb Markle, Engine: 4.0L V8 DOHC 32V (Stock), Tires: Nitto 450
2007 Mazda CX-7 : 15.910 @ 84.810
2007 Mazda CX-7 AWD Sport: 16.110 @ 87.010
NA, Engine: Inline 4 Turbo, Tires: P235/60-18
2008 Mazda CX-7 AWD GT: 16.230 @ 85.110