This item has been shown 2230 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BMW OBD-II Scanner
Works with all BMW vehicles year 1996 and up
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- No batteries needed. Powered via detachable OBD-II cable.
International Customers Please note that the vehicles in the compatibility chart of this listing is specifically for vehicles sold in the North American market. However, most international vehicles are also OBD-II compliant, but two things need to be checked:
1) Under the dashboard, there should be a connector that looks like this:
2) Under the hood, on the emissions label/sticker, it should somewhere say OBD-II compliant.
If it has these two things, then this will work on your vehicle.
In Europe, petrol vehicles sold with year model 2001+ and diesel vehicles sold with year model 2004+ are OBD-II compliant.
In Australia and New Zealand vehicles sold with model year 2006+ are OBD-II Compliant.
offer with confidence! We have been in business on since 2003! We have
assisted thousands of happy customers, just look at dour response! We have ASE
Certified Parts Specialist, ready to help you!
Not sure this will work for your car?
Send me a message and I'll double check for you! Please provide me with the year, make, model and any other information you have on your vehicle.Don't see what you are looking for?
Send me a message! Tell me what you are looking for and also provide me with
your vehicle's information.
MrTaquito85's Store Policies
Payment, Shipping & Handling
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 AMC AMX : 8.110 @ 161.000
David, Engine: AMC 401 stroked, Tires: Goodyear
1985 Mercury Capri : 8.662 @ 161.690
Joe Pollich, Engine: SVO,
1969 AMC AMX : 8.940 @ 147.000
Blair, Engine: AMC 401, Supercharger: / Turbos: / Tires: Goodyear
1969 AMC AMX : 8.950 @ 154.079
Kevin Lloyd, Engine: 434 AMC, Tires: MickyThompson-ET-Streets
1969 AMC AMX : 8.976 @ 153.110
Kevin Lloyd, Engine: 434 AMC, Tires: MickeyThompson 28x12.5 ET-Streets
1969 AMC AMX : 9.480 @ 143.000
MIKE STOREY, Engine: 355 CHEVY, Tires: MICKEYS
1983 Mercury Capri RS: 9.997 @ 133.500
Ric Bogue, Engine: 351w (393) stroker, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 28x10.5
1979 Mercury Capri : 10.310 @ 132.000
Mark, Engine: 351 Ford, Tires: 28-10
1968 AMC AMX : 10.378 @ 115.300
Ken B., Engine: 406, Tires: M/T 11.50
1984 Mercury Capri : 10.474 @ 129.870
Paul Garant, Engine: 466 Ford, Tires: 14x32 MT
1985 Mercury Capri rs: 10.561 @ 129.310
todd reynolds, Engine: 1988(5.0L)stock bot. end exc. pistons, Tires: hoosier(all4corners)
2000 Ford Crown Victoria LX: 10.582 @ 127.710
Rich, Engine: 4.6 2v, Turbos: 76mm Tires: 295-50-16's
1968 AMC AMX : 10.640 @ 127.400
AL H., Engine: AMC 401, Tires: bias on front and slicks
1968 AMC AMX 2-seater: 10.810 @ 123.600
Al H, Engine: AMC 401, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1985 Mercury Capri : 10.900 @ 138.000
Scott Ross, Engine: 306, Supercharger: 174 B&M Tires: radial and extra set slicks
1971 AMC AMX : 11.054 @ 119.400
Paul M, Engine: 401, Tires: M/T 28/11.5-15
1985 Mercury Capri : 11.200 @ 120.000
Thomas Dowhaniuk, Engine: 302,
1969 Ford Capri : 11.400 @ 0.000
Jacob Giannias, Engine: 302 windsor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 235 rear 205 front (street tyres)
2003 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport Vortech Supercharger: 11.459 @ 119.650
T. Metzger, Engine: 4.6 DOHC Intech V8, Supercharger: Vortech s-trim Turbos: n/a Tires: BFG drag radials (track)
1969 AMC AMX : 12.250 @ 109.000
GUS, Engine: 390, Tires: BF DRAG RADIALS