This item has been shown 7699 times.
For sale is
1 (one) new ribbon cable forthe BMW instrument cluster what you can find on 5 series (E39), 7 series (E38), X5 (E53)from 1994-2003
THIS DISPLAY IS USED ON:
E38 / E39 /E53models (all years):
523i, 525i, 525tds, 528i, 530i, 530d, 535i, 540i, 725tds, 728i, 730i, 730d, 730il, 735i, 735il, 740i, 740il, 740d, 750i, 750il, X5, and also some models of Range Rover
You can find the installation guide ->here<-
This item will work for you if all of the following conditions below are existing:
- you know how to bond the ribbon cable to the LCD and to the circuit board using the 30w soldering iron with T-Tip, because the ribbon cable will NOT work if you will simply tape it in place like it is suggested in many "knowledgeable" places
- contacts on the LCD are still reusable, otherwise you will need to get new LCD screen as well. Very often contacts are being chemically damaged and LCD cannot be reused. We have the LCD screens for sale as well.
- surface on the LCD screen contact pad and on the circuit is perfectly clean without any leftovers from the old ribbon cable
- you align the ribbon cable perfectly in place from the first time, because after the bonding the ribbon cable cannot be realigned without being damaged
- you read the installation guide, understand it and follow it thoroughly (link is mentioned above)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN INSTALLATION - FEEL FREE TO PROCEED TO THE FOLLOWING LINK:
PAYMENTAccepted payments are PayPal only. Payment must be received within 1 day of the sale close. Non paying buyers will be reported to and negative response will be buyers acknowledge that there may be customs delays, and are responsible for their country's custom tax/import fees (if any).
If you have any questions - feel free to ask me before you offer.
Shipment to WorldwideWill ship to PayPal address only!!! No P/O box!Ask ALL questions before purchase. Make sure it is the correct one for your car before purchase.GOOD LUCK!