This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BMW Genuine OEM E46 M3 Z4 M Roadster Engine Thermostat 2001-2008
Part#11 53 1 318 274
BMW Genuine OEM E46 M3 Z4 M Roadster Engine Thermostat
1 Year Warranty
- We ship orders Monday through Friday, except major U.S. holidays.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Shipping and Payments section, domestic orders placed before 1PM EST will ship the same day.
- Orders placed after 1 PM EST will ship the following business day.
- International orders may take an additional day for processing.
- Domestic orders ship UPS ground. UPS 2 day air is also available. Use the map below to estimate UPS shipping orders ship U.S Mail.
- Customs forms are marked with the exact value of your order, no cannot ship internationally.
- We combine shipping. Use the cart to combine shipping.
- Most orders over $150 qualify for FREE UPS ground shipping.Free shipping does not include AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO, or US Virgin we try to make sure everything in our store is in our warehouse whenyou place your order, occasionally we may run out of a certain item. If this happens, you will be notified immediately of the estimated shipping date.
Terms of Sale:
- Almost everything we sell* comes with a 12-month warranty.
- Products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand are backed by a minimum 2-year/24,000 mile warranty. (Some have lifetime warranties.) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply give us a call -we'll make it right.
- * Electrical items are non-returnable.
Company Photo - Circa 2004 -
- Contact us toll free at1-800-535-2002 (includes the U.S.A, Canada, Puerto Rico and parts of the Caribbean). Outside those areas call 1-603-427-2002.
- Hours of operation: We're here to answer the phones Mon-Thurs, 8:00 am-9:00 pm; Friday 8:00 am-7:00 pm; and Saturday 9:00 am-4:00 pm, Eastern U.S. time.
- After hours you can leave a voice mail and we'll return your call when we get in.
Bavarian Autosport -275Constitution Ave - Portsmouth NH 03801 - 800-535-2002 -
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1938 Chevrolet Roadster : 8.310 @ 160.530
Brad Slaughter, Engine: 540 BBC,
1997 BMW M3 : 8.941 @ 164.330
Mike Radowski, Engine: 3.0L M52, Supercharger: - Turbos: Precision 71mm Tires: MT ET street
1989 BMW M3 E30 Turbo: 8.949 @ 159.210
Vidar Jodahl, Engine: 2JZ Gte, Turbos: Gtx4294R
1934 Chevrolet Roadster : 9.900 @ 145.420
2006 BMW M3 Precision 8288 Turbo: 10.103 @ 145.960
Chris Bergemann, Engine: HPF Built, Turbos: Precision 8288 Tires: MT
1996 BMW M3 E36: 10.386 @ 137.580
Rob Dequine, Engine: 2JZ-GTE stage 3, Turbos: GReddy T78 Tires: 275/35/18
2002 BMW M3 Maximum PSI Stage 2 Turbo: 10.439 @ 135.810
Mike Radowski, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Maximum PSI Stage 2 - 6266 Tires: M/T ET Street
1932 Chevrolet Roadster : 10.500 @ 125.000
2009 BMW M3 E92: 10.659 @ 131.790
Scott Thies, Engine: S65 ESS VT2-625, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: Nitto NT555R DR
2008 BMW M3 E92 VF Engineering VF620: 10.690 @ 129.380
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock S65, Supercharger: VF Engineering VF620 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2008 BMW M3 ESS VT3-750 Supercharger: 10.810 @ 135.130
Drew, Engine: S65 4.0L, Supercharger: Vortech V3 Tires: BFGR Drag Radials
2012 BMW M3 E92: 10.843 @ 131.600
Zim Jamie Nezaj, Engine: 4.0 VT650, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: Proxes 888
2009 BMW M3 E92: 10.870 @ 131.400
Mike Wadsworth, Supercharger: ESS VT2-600
2011 BMW M3 ESS VT2-625: 11.004 @ 129.230
Craig (EAS Car), Supercharger: ESS VT2-625 Tires: Hoosiers
2008 BMW M3 VF 620: 11.111 @ 126.990
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: VF 620 Kit Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2012 BMW M3 E92 DCT ESS: 11.210 @ 127.300
Sherwin, Supercharger: ESS
2010 BMW M3 Vortech V2 Supercharger: 11.249 @ 127.550
Sal@ACM, Engine: 4.0 V8, Supercharger: Vortech V2- ESS VT2-650 Tires: Nitto NT05
2009 BMW M3 e90: 11.293 @ 126.700
Akash (Akh23456), Engine: S65 (v8), Supercharger: Active Autowerke Stage 2 + Tires: Michelin pilot super sports
2008 BMW M3 ESS VT625 Supercharger: 11.308 @ 129.340
Drew, Engine: 4.0L S65, Supercharger: ESS VT625 Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
2002 BMW M3 02 HPF Stg 2.5 Turbo e46 M3: 11.320 @ 136.920
Mike Rashidi, Engine: 3.2l s54, Tires: MT 275/40/17