This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Dodge Challenger 383 ATI D3M ProCharger: 8.541 @ 158.740
sdconcepts, Engine: 383cid, Supercharger: ATI D3M ProCharger
2008 Dodge Challenger Direct Connection: 9.247 @ 148.830
Brian Falzon, Engine: 440 Gen 3 aluminum Hemi, Turbos: 88mm Turbonetics Tires: Hoosier 9x30
1970 Dodge Challenger SE: 9.610 @ 137.890
MoparChas, Engine: 495 CID, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Dodge Challenger : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick et Roxanne, Engine: 440, Tires: 33-14.5
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.720 @ 138.320
Mario C., Engine: 508 p.c (n/a), Supercharger: nd Turbos: nd Tires: 30.0 in
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.950 @ 136.000
Melvin McDonald, Engine: 499, Tires: M/T 265/75 Drag radial
1971 Dodge Challenger : 10.400 @ 126.500
don rauch, Engine: 410 stroked, Tires: hoosiers
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T: 10.861 @ 124.960
Jon Dalton, Engine: 5.7 (345 CID) naturally aspirated, Tires: 28x10.5-15 M/T slicks
1970 Dodge Challenger : 10.904 @ 121.000
Bob Utes, Engine: 440 .040 @10.2:1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFGs f ront - MT drag radials rear
2009 Dodge Challenger RT 6 Speed: 10.990 @ 126.890
Speedy, Engine: Arrington forged 6.0L, Supercharger: Magnuson
2008 Infiniti G37 Sport - 5AT: 11.130 @ 123.930
Jim Cooper, Engine: Built long block, Turbos: GTM Twin turbo Stage II Tires: BF Goodrich TA 18
1970 Dodge Challenger : 11.214 @ 118.940
Bob Utes, Engine: 440+.040 @ 10:1, Tires: BFGs front - M/T radial rear
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.287 @ 120.371
Barry Conner, Engine: 346 inch small block, Tires: Good Year
2009 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.430 @ 116.000
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7 Hemi stock block, Supercharger: magnacharger
2009 Dodge Challenger rt: 11.621 @ 115.810
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: magnacharger
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T: 11.687 @ 116.850
John Blateri, Engine: 5.7 L, Tires: Nitto NT05R 275/40/17
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.780 @ 115.940
Dan Newbold, Engine: 346 inch small block, Tires: Good Year
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.790 @ 115.620
Dan Newbold, Engine: 346 in Mopar small block, Tires: Hoover frt & rear
2009 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.795 @ 121.890
Speedy, Engine: Arrington 6.0L Stroker, Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: M&H 275/50-17
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T: 11.857 @ 113.680
Jack Parris, Engine: 426 Hemi, Tires: M/T ET Streets