This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Custom Fit Front Bumper Lip Splitter for BMW
Fits All BMW Models
This lip splitter can be attached to any BMW models including all 5 Series, E28, E34, E39, E60, E61, E63, E64, F10, F12 and more!
Custom Fit Application
Unlike other lip splitters ours is made from heavy duty flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to any bumper on any model.
Super Easy to Install
Ready to be installed! Our simple 4-step instructions will make installation a breeze. CLICK HERE to view installation instructions.
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1990 Toyota Tercel : 7.840 @ 171.000
ARMANDO MELENDEZ, Engine: VW 2.0 16V, Turbos: TURBONETICS
1994 Toyota Tercel tercel: 7.960 @ 154.000
Mike Improta (Gringo Racing),
1989 BMW 325is Turbo: 9.260 @ 154.800
Donovan Marvin, Engine: m52 2.8, Turbos: GT4202 Tires: m/t 26x10x15
1989 Toyota Tercel 1 (Turbo): 11.840 @ 118.760
alfradio, Engine: 4EFTE, Turbos: Precision 5557R Tires: M/T Slicks
1990 BMW 325is Turbonetics T61 Turbo: 12.180 @ 123.130
M&M, Engine: M20 2.7, Turbos: Turbonetics T61 Tires: Toyo street
1963 Chevrolet Corvair : 12.715 @ 107.370
Matt Smith, Engine: 383 chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BF Goodrich
2000 Plymouth Prowler Paxton Supercharger: 12.846 @ 104.310
Mike Krehel, Supercharger: Paxton
1993 BMW 325is : 12.860 @ 109.000
Shingo, Engine: 2.5 liter inline 6, Turbos: AA stage 1 Mitsubishi TD-06
2000 Plymouth Prowler Hennessey GTX: 13.100 @ 105.300
NA, Engine: Hennessey Moddified 3.6L V6, Tires: Goodyear Eagle GS-D 225/45VR17/295/40ZR20
1988 BMW 325is : 13.770 @ 101.710
Tony Cancel, Engine: 2.5 liter SOHC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: Nitto 555r drag radials
1997 Toyota Tercel CE: 14.109 @ 95.540
Martin Vincent, Engine: 4E_FTE 1.3 liters Turbo, Turbos: one CT-9b Tires: Slicks
1999 Plymouth Prowler : 14.380 @ 94.870
Mr. J, Engine: stock 3.5L 253-horse V6, Tires: 295/40VR-20 (rear)
1997 Plymouth Prowler : 14.575 @ 91.010
Brian Richardson, Engine: 3.5 L V6, Tires: Dunlop 9090
1965 Chevrolet Corvair monza: 14.600 @ 95.020
Kevin Willson, Engine: 3.1 liter,
1999 Plymouth Prowler : 14.620 @ 93.200
1997 Plymouth Prowler : 14.673 @ 90.570
Brian Richardson, Tires: Goodyear RunFlats
1997 Plymouth Prowler : 14.705 @ 90.590
Brian Richardson, Engine: 215HP Cast Iron 3.5L V6, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: street
1966 Chevrolet Corvair Sandrail: 14.710 @ 86.650
Clark Hartzel, Engine: 164ci stock, Tires: NASCAR Slicks
1966 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa Turbo coupe: 14.960 @ 96.040
Dan Ruble, Engine: 164, Turbos: 1964 spyder turbo Tires: 7.00 13
1996 Toyota Tercel : 14.995 @ 91.000
Luis Ugarte, Engine: 5E-FE 1.5L, Tires: BFG drag radials