This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 6.940 @ 198.470
Brent Rau, Engine: 4G63, Tires: 10.5''
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 9.650 @ 148.000
Thordur Birgisson, Engine: 4G63 122cid, Turbos: Borg Warner S366 Tires: Quick time pro
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.230 @ 140.630
Kjartan Višarsson, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: BW S475 Tires: sumitomo winter tires
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.747 @ 135.270
Todd Chiamparino, Engine: Redesigned 4G63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Turbonetics T-Series Turbo Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.971 @ 128.900
Vassil Vutov, Engine: 2.0 4-Cyl, Turbos: FP3052 Tires: Falken Azenis 205/55/16
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.000 @ 126.000
Jesus Rivera Jr., Engine: 2.0 Turbocharged, Turbos: 20G Tires: n/a
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.164 @ 130.520
R. W. Miller, Engine: 2.0 liter Turbo, Turbos: G20 cliped Tires: Nitro
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx: 11.206 @ 124.600
tim, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: pte dual bb 57 trim Tires: bfgoodrich kd
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse : 11.330 @ 131.830
130 lbs, Engine: 6G72 (3000GT VR4 Engine), Turbos: Twin 16G
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.396 @ 119.790
Kevin, Engine: Rebuilt, Turbos: Forced Performance Green Street Turbo Tires: Drag Radials
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.465 @ 122.190
Trevor Jones, Engine: 2.0L Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Buschur BR440 Tires: Falken Azenis 215 205/55-16
2004 BMW Z4 3.0 6sp: 11.590 @ 115.800
CJ, Engine: 3.2 E46 M conversion, Turbos: VF34 Tires: Pilot 0
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2D AWD: 11.817 @ 119.630
Jack Zhe, Engine: 2.0 Liter 4 Cylinder, Turbos: Frank III Tires: Dunlop D40 M2
1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.870 @ 116.550
Patrick Harris, Engine: 2.0L 4g63, Turbos: SBR GT12 - internal gate, dumped Tires: Visa 215 17
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.950 @ 113.000
Joel, Engine: 4g63 2.0, Turbos: evo3 MHI Tires: street tires
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.116 @ 114.570
John Salmi, Engine: Mitsu 4g63, Turbos: TEC 20g Tires: Nitto 450 225 50/16
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.201 @ 112.300
Tom Hoppe, Engine: 2.0 4G63, Turbos: 16G Tires: NITTO 450s
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.210 @ 112.000
Luke Reeder, Turbos: 16g Tires: nitto's
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.290 @ 113.630
KYNgsx, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: PTE SCM5027E Tires: Kumho Ecsta MX 225/40
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST: 12.300 @ 113.700
Murph, Engine: 2.3 stroked 4G63 TURBO, Turbos: BIG 16g Full ported and ballanced Tires: mich. 235 40 17