This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1953 Chevrolet Studebaker : 6.456 @ 218.970
RALPH ANDREACCHI, Engine: 526 ABR, Supercharger: KOBELCO
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 10.660 @ 120.120
Joseph Barrett, Engine: 5.5L V12, Turbos: 58mm Precision Turbo's Tires: MT's
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 10.980 @ 123.420
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 10.996 @ 125.670
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 11.074 @ 132.080
Joseph Barrett, Engine: 5.5 V12, Turbos: Twin Precision 58mm Tires: MT ET STREET
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 11.142 @ 125.940
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 11.221 @ 122.310
JWade, Tires: Drag Radials
2004 Mercedes-Benz CL600 Speedriven V12TT: 11.275 @ 122.790
Kamil, Engine: V12, Supercharger: None Turbos: Stock Turbos Tires: 18 inch Mickey Thompson ET STREETS
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 11.440 @ 119.530
Chas Jr, Engine: 12Cyl, Turbos: 2
2008 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 11.710 @ 121.000
craig brinster, Tires: MT Drag Radials
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 11.770 @ 122.130
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 11.790 @ 122.190
2008 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 12.104 @ 116.800
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 12.275 @ 115.620
2007 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 12.410 @ 114.810
NA, Engine: v12 Twin-Turbo, Tires: Continental Sport Contact
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 12.436 @ 117.451
JACE, Engine: 5.5L V12 SOHC, Turbos: 2 Tires: Michelin PS2
2004 Mercedes-Benz CL600 : 12.600 @ 115.000
2012 Kia Sportage SX AWD: 14.700 @ 96.000
et, Engine: turbocharged DOHC 16-valve inline-4,
2005 Kia Sportage EX 4WD: 17.610 @ 79.010
1993 Mercedes-Benz 300D : 19.600 @ 68.400
Gordinho80 - Mario, Turbos: Stock