This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1990 Renault Clio Super 5 GT TURBO: 11.125 @ 137.100
Santi Gianni, Engine: 1400 cc., Supercharger: -------- Turbos: Special IHI Double ball Bearing Tires: Hossier DOT
1992 Renault Clio 16V: 11.693 @ 127.605
Thomas73, Engine: F7P-722, Turbos: Garrett Tires: 225 / 45 R16 R888
1991 Renault Clio : 12.336 @ 119.600
DIDORacing, Engine: F7R, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: MT24.5x9.0xR13
2002 Vauxhall Corsa corsa c c20let: 12.673 @ 113.760
Ian milne, Engine: C20LET, Turbos: KKK28 Tires: TOYO PROXEY 888 SG
2003 Renault Clio cup: 13.040 @ 107.000
Tom Martin, Engine: f4r, Supercharger: Rotrex Tires: toyo r888
1996 Renault Clio 16v: 13.143 @ 107.930
Martin Southworth, Engine: F7R Swap,
1996 Renault Clio 16v: 13.400 @ 104.000
Craig, Engine: 2.0 16v, Tires: Road
1994 Vauxhall Corsa GSi: 14.000 @ 92.000
baz, Engine: 1.6 16v, Tires: low profiles avon z3s
2001 Renault Clio RS ph1: 14.141 @ 0.000
Ivan Balev, Engine: 2.0 16v, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo R888 195/50/15
2003 Renault Clio Sport 172 2.0L: 14.248 @ 94.830
Karl, Engine: 2.0L F4R Renault, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Michelin 195/50/15
2000 Renault Clio 2.0 sport: 14.288 @ 101.000
2002 Renault Clio 2.0 Sport phII: 14.312 @ 101.000
Dzik, Engine: 2.0 16v F4R 736, Tires: Continetal Conti Sport 195/45R16
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP: 14.350 @ 96.960
Nathan Meyers, Engine: 3.6L VVT, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Stock GY Eagle LS-2
2003 Renault Clio sport: 14.463 @ 93.750
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP: 14.670 @ 95.650
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP (6 speed): 14.938 @ 93.000
Kyle Monahan, Engine: 3.9L V6,
2000 Vauxhall Corsa 2.0l Redtop: 14.986 @ 92.160
Darren Copping, Engine: 2.0l Redtop,
2000 Vauxhall Corsa Club: 15.035 @ 93.950
Jay Carr, Engine: 2.0 16v conversion,
2002 Renault Clio 172: 15.081 @ 94.430
Youssef, Engine: 4cyl, 2.0l, DOHC, Tires: 215/40/17 Marshall
1986 Dodge 600 coupe: 15.108 @ 86.280
Ben Williamson, Engine: 2.2L, Turbos: stock garret Tires: economy