This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Spoiler
The Lip Splitter is made from flexible foam rubber allowing it to conform to virtually all vehicles and trucks
Flexible and lighweight foam rubber install in minutes using ultra strong 3M Automotive tape (included)
Ready to be installed! Install in minutes with our simple 4-step instructions. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Lowers you car by up 2 inches and gives your ride a more agressive and customized look
-WORKS ON ALL SIDES-
Can be install on the front bumper, rear bumper, or side skirts
-3M TAPE AUTOMOTIVE TAPE-
No special Tool, No Drilling or screws necessary
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Dodge Super Bee : 10.280 @ 129.000
scott kervern, Engine: 440 30 0ver,
1969 Plymouth Satellite sport satellite: 10.383 @ 131.600
Mike Clanton, Engine: 446, Supercharger: TBS 8-71 Tires: M/T 28/10.5
1969 Plymouth Satellite : 10.460 @ 129.350
mike clanton, Engine: chrysler 440 .030, Supercharger: 8-71,5% over
1967 Plymouth Satellite sport: 10.460 @ 129.350
mike clanton, Engine: 446 cu in, Supercharger: 8-71 Tires: M/T 28x10.5
1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport 440: 10.531 @ 128.200
Mark Newman, Engine: 440, Tires: 31x13
1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport: 10.930 @ 125.000
Joey, Engine: 448, Tires: mickey thompson
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 11.099 @ 119.070
Tex, Engine: 440ci +0.055, Tires: Hoosier 275/60R15
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 11.861 @ 109.860
, Engine: 440, Tires: M/T ET Drag 31x13.0-15
1968 Dodge Super Bee : 11.910 @ 112.000
Robert Davenport, Engine: 528 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: mickey thompson
1967 Plymouth Satellite 2 dr.: 11.930 @ 111.340
Thomas B., Engine: 408 LA, Tires: 29x10x15 goodyear slicks
2007 Dodge Super Bee Charger SRT8: 12.217 @ 117.740
Jaak, Tires: M&H skinnies on the steel rims with spacers and Ho
2013 Dodge Super Bee SRT8: 12.828 @ 108.070
Ken Wright Jr. , Engine: 392,
1965 Plymouth Satellite : 13.050 @ 105.760
chuck sayre, Engine: 440, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: goodrich t/a
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 13.178 @ 108.981
Duke, Engine: 440 .040, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street
1967 Plymouth Satellite 2dr ht: 13.283 @ 104.640
Rob, Engine: 440, Tires: 275/60-15 drag radial
1970 Dodge Super Bee 383: 13.400 @ 104.000
Todd, Engine: 440, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 50/15's
1983 Mercedes-Benz 300SD Turbo Diesel: 20.100 @ 68.507
John Rogosich, Engine: Inline 5-cyl Turbocharged Diesel, Turbos: Garrett