This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
* * * **** TOP QUALITY AUTO PARTS FOR EUROPEAN CARS ***
Please make sure that you are ordering the correct auto part for your vehicle. If your not sure or don't know, please contact us.Provide us with the VIN#, YEAR, MAKE, MODELof your vehicleand we will double check and verify fitment for you.You can also check fitment by using the Compatibility Parts Catalog( PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE COMPATIBILITY MOTOR PARTS CATALOG MAYNOTBE 100% ACCURATE ). We strongly suggest to contact us first if you are not sure if the auto part you are buying will fit in your vehicle or not.We want to avoid any delays and errors that will result to wrong auto part being ordered and returns.We have more than 40 years of combined automotive experience. Please contact us anytime at your convenience. We will do our best to assist you in anyway we can and provide you with the best possible buying experience. We reply within 24 – 48 hours or earlier. Thank you.
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, Debit Card through PayPal as our type of payment.
We process shipment within 1 business day after the payment has been received and cleared.
- We ship toUnited States of America in 50 states.
- We also ship to North and South America, Europe, Australia, Japan, Middle East, Asia (Expected Delivery: 14 - 21 business days. It may take a few more days in some countries).
- We do not ship to APO/FPO.
- We do not ship on weekends and/or holidays.
- Please provide a correct shipping address so that your item(s) will be delivered on time and will not get lost.
Please make sure that you are ordering the correct parts for your vehicle so that we can and returns.
- We offer 30 days return policy starting the day the buyer receives the item.
- Item(s) being returned must be in brand new condition, unopened with the original seal and label included. All shipping expenses including duties and/or customs fees will be paid by the buyer.
- There will be a 10% restocking charge on all returns (On case by case basis). We will not charge any restocking fees if the return item(s) is due to our error, such as shipping the wrong item(s).
- We do not accept returns if the item(s) has been installed and decided to return it, or has been damaged for some reason after you have received the item(s). We do not compensate your labor, towing, repair, rental expenses or any other related expenses.
- All item(s) shipped have been inspected in detailed, and we guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with your purchase.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please free to contact us. We welcome your inquiries and comments. We will try and do our best to provide you with the best possible buying experience.We will reply within 24 – 48 hours or earlier. Thank you very much.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air pro mod: 6.520 @ 218.330
Bruce Micetich, Engine: 526 ci alan johnson pontiac, Supercharger: 14-71 SSI F rotor Tires: mickey thompson
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Pro Mod: 6.750 @ 211.000
Dave Jackson, Engine: 526 AJ, Supercharger: 1471 Hi Helix Tires: 34.5
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air : 7.951 @ 182.930
Mike Casella, Engine: 707 Donavan, Tires: Hoosier
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 210: 8.054 @ 167.550
Tim Harper, Engine: 522 BBC, Supercharger: Procharger F-2 Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro 31X18.50
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Sedan: 8.134 @ 169.830
Mike Casella, Engine: 707 Donavan, Tires: M/T 10.5W
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air hardtop: 9.320 @ 145.000
Berny Corscadden, Engine: Big Block, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air : 9.780 @ 139.600
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 dr: 9.885 @ 133.490
Mike, Engine: 406, Tires: 33X18.5 ET Street
1963 Chevrolet Bel Air Sedan: 9.950 @ 146.500
Matt Pereira, Engine: 283, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Front: 27 Dia by 7 wide: Rear29 dia by 10 wide
1969 Plymouth Satellite sport satellite: 10.383 @ 131.600
Mike Clanton, Engine: 446, Supercharger: TBS 8-71 Tires: M/T 28/10.5
1969 Plymouth Satellite : 10.460 @ 129.350
mike clanton, Engine: chrysler 440 .030, Supercharger: 8-71,5% over
1967 Plymouth Satellite sport: 10.460 @ 129.350
mike clanton, Engine: 446 cu in, Supercharger: 8-71 Tires: M/T 28x10.5
1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport 440: 10.531 @ 128.200
Mark Newman, Engine: 440, Tires: 31x13
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air : 10.700 @ 127.000
Tom Shideler, Engine: 454, Tires: hoosier
1962 Chevrolet Bel Air : 10.920 @ 121.820
Travis Horton, Engine: Real 409,
1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport: 10.930 @ 125.000
Joey, Engine: 448, Tires: mickey thompson
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 11.099 @ 119.070
Tex, Engine: 440ci +0.055, Tires: Hoosier 275/60R15
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 150 2dr post: 11.176 @ 117.890
Dustin Knowles, Engine: 468 BBC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: goodyear racing slicks
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-door Post: 11.385 @ 118.660
Doug Mill, Engine: 408ci small block - Built by Dale Green at DG Machine, Auburn, WA, Tires: M/T ET Streets - 11.50x15
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air sports sedan: 11.600 @ 120.200
sean, Engine: sbc 406, Tires: m/t et street