This item has been shown 5958 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Heat wraps from Sickspeed. This high-end heat wrap is perfect for wrapping your headers, manifolds, turbos, and may other applications. Keep harmful heat in its place with these colorful wraps.
- This item is 2" wide x 1/16" deep x 25' long.
- 5 stainless steel zip ties are included (5mm wide x 300mm long).
- Can withstand temperatures up to 550 degree Celsius (932 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Great for reducing under hood heat to protect your vital engine components.
- Just the right amount to fit most ram air intakes.
- Made from glass fiber.
Don't forget to check out our other listings for parts and accessories to suit your ride. We are always expanding so keep an eye out for more supreme quality products from Sickspeed.
Purchase includes a die-cut vinyl decal:
Check out the manufacturer's website for more info and pics.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Cadillac Calais : 13.814 @ 99.200
Basement Paul, Engine: 500 ci,
1995 Mercury Mystique : 14.500 @ 85.000
russ jensen, Engine: 2.5 duratec,
1993 Honda Ballade 150 (SR4): 15.900 @ 90.700
Pieter Pretorius, Engine: D15B3 1493cc sohc no vtec, Tires: Nankang Drag Radial
1995 Mercury Mystique GS: 16.989 @ 82.010
Mark, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 185/70R14 cooper
1995 Mercury Mystique GS: 17.304 @ 79.900
Mark, Engine: 2.0 DOHC Zetec, Tires: 185-70R14 Cooper American Platnum