This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Heat wraps from Sickspeed. This high-end heat wrap is perfect for wrapping your headers, manifolds, turbos, and may other applications. Keep harmful heat in its place with these colorful wraps.
- This item is 2" wide x 1/16" deep x 25' long.
- 5 stainless steel zip ties are included (5mm wide x 300mm long).
- Can withstand temperatures up to 550 degree Celsius (932 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Great for reducing under hood heat to protect your vital engine components.
- Just the right amount to fit most ram air intakes.
- Made from glass fiber.
Don't forget to check out our other listings for parts and accessories to suit your ride. We are always expanding so keep an eye out for more supreme quality products from Sickspeed.
Purchase includes a die-cut vinyl decal:
Check out the manufacturer's website for more info and pics.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Volkswagen Gol saveiro: 8.380 @ 180.000
Javier Di Maio, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: gtx47r
1996 Mercedes-Benz E300 turbodiesel: 11.468 @ 121.010
Antti, Engine: OM606 3.0l, Turbos: Holset HX40super Tires: f: 235/45R18, r: 225/50R15 BFGoodrich drag radial
2000 Volkswagen Gol 8v special: 12.212 @ 117.844
Paulo Goncalves, Engine: ap-1.8, Turbos: neuspeed turbo kit Tires: nitto streetdrag
1995 Volkswagen Gol : 13.900 @ 100.400
Diego MayŠn, Engine: Audi AP1.6, Turbos: Garrett T03 Tires: Yokohama A529 215/40 R16
1991 Opel Vectra A: 15.485 @ 93.040
Gordan Perkovic, Engine: C20NE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Firestone SZ 80