This item has been shown 1069 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in TITLE & DESCRIPTIONS
B/D SERIES 2.5" T3/T4 5 BOLTS TURBO CHARGER STAINLESS STEEL DOWNPIPE/DOWN PIPE
PayPal with Any
- 100% brand new. Never been tried or installed.
- 2.5" turbo downpipe for the B and D series engines.
- CNC mandrel-bent 2.5" tubing.
- Installation Instruction is not Included.
- Professional install only, some modification required if used with Cast / 89 / 90 / 91 Honda Civic CRX B/D series with T3/T4 5-Bolt turbocharger
- 92 / 93 / 94 / 95 Honda Civic B/D series with T3/T4 5-Bolt turbocharger
- 96 / 97 / 98 / 99 / 00 Honda Civic B/D series with T3/T4 5-Bolt turbocharger
- 93 / 94 / 95 / 96 / 97 Honda CRX Del Sol B/D series with 5-Bolt turbocharger
- 90 / 91 / 92 / 93 Acura Integra DA/DB B series with T3/T4 5-Bolt turbocharger
- 94 / 95 / 96 / 97 / 98 / 99 / 00 / 01 Acura Integra DC2 B series with T3/T4 5-Bolt turbocharger
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 Contiguous tates)
$59.98 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$59.98 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$159.98 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, AK, HI, PR, GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
(We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase. Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store. You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Orders are usually shipped out within1 business days (mostly within 24hrs) via FedEx, UPS or USPS services. FedEx & UPS requires a physical address, no PO Box address will be shipped. We will notify you when shipped via email to your registered email address. It usually take from 2-5 days to recieve your shipment after it is shipped. Actual transit time varies. Mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
- Exchanges are offered for items that are defective when received, although this is highly unlikely. Please contact us before taking any action.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- Defective items or problems with your order must be reported within 3 days after receiving. After 3 days, exchanges will not be given. Sorry, no refunds. Buyer is responsible for Return Shipping Cost.
- Please contact our customer service representative for any return and request for an RMA Number. Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- IMPORTANT: Please keep all packaging, documentation, packing list, etc. that came with your order. These will be used to verify claims if there are any problem with your order. We can't help you if you can't help us verify your claim, if thrown away, we're not responsible for any claims made.
Emails are normally answered within 24 hours, please understand 's allotted response time for email is 1 to 3 business days.If you do not receive a response from us PLEASE TEST YOUR EMAIL. Many times it's due to a full mailbox or error in your e-mail. This is very common for AOL & HOTMAIL users.Please CONTACT before leaving negative or neutral response. If you choose not to contact, then the response will be considered the final resolution and no further contact or email response will be provided.
ZPEEDSTARZ MOTORING operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing ZpeedStarz Motoring and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 ZPEEDSTARZ Motoring. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee: 8.907 @ 159.550
Brent Hughes, Engine: 370ci BES/HHP, Supercharger: Procharger F1D Tires: 295/60/15 DRs
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.620 @ 137.370
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 3.9 litre modified, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 0 Tires: 28 x 9 x 14 ET Drag
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.704 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.810 @ 138.620
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.9 litre, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 Turbos: none
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 9.953 @ 140.750
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: STM built 426 9.1 comp, Supercharger: kenne bell 3.6 Tires: mh racemaster 390/45r17
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.960 @ 136.130
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8, Supercharger: GMC 4/71
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.290 @ 131.390
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.6 litre (280 ci), Supercharger: GM 4/71 Tires: MT ET Drag 28x9x15
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.410 @ 129.550
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.660 @ 126.510
Perry Stephenson, Engine: 4.6 litre, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo prox + M/T ET Drags
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.337 @ 120.900
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 6.1 L Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs in back
1971 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.430 @ 100.160
d.steuer, Engine: 426 hemi, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: front-245-50-15 back-295-50-15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.439 @ 123.880
jim mccarthy, Engine: 6.1L stock block, Tires: MT Street ET