This item has been shown 0 times.
BC Racing- BR Series Coilover Kit- 05-10 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8***When ordering please verify your specific model and model year***
BC Racing's BR model is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn’t be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and their patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All of the systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most response possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. BC’s available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.
General:- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment
- Front Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included where applicable.
Technical:- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of damping force.
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control.
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel.Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
Part #: ZM-01
Fits 05-10 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8
*When ordering please verify your specific model and model year*
**THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE**
- Separate Full length height adjustable - Inverted and Non-Inverted setups - One year warranty - Rebuildable
- Adjustable rear camber plates available
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life.
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation.
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for high strength and lightweight
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping is based upon the size and
weight of the item. We ship using UPS, Fedex and USPS to provide the fastest,
most secure and least expensive services available. You will be notified of
your shipment and receive tracking when applicable.
*Any Item that includes "free shipping" will be shipped for free in the lower 48 contiguous United States. Anything shipped Internationally or to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico may incur extra shipping fees.
Returns are only accepted when an
item has not been unpackaged or damaged. Please inspect your deliveries before
the delivery service has left, as any items damaged in shipping are not the
responsibility of the seller but the shipping company. You (the purchaser) must
first contact us to receive an RMA number and authorization to return an item.
The Purchaser is responsible for return shipping and a 30% restocking fee of
the final price of the item.
Some items may not be in stock and may require a wait time before they can be shipped. Please ask ahead of time if you need your item by a certain time, as any cancelled orders will incur a 5% Processing fee.
If you have any questions please contact us
Circuit Motorsports- "Keep Attacking..."