This item has been shown 495 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- About Us
BBK 05-12 Charger/Challenger/Magnum/300 5.7L Long Tube Headers Polished Ceramic
This system is designed for all 05-11 Dodge Chargers, Challengers, Magnums, and 300s
equipped with the 5.7L Hemi engines.
This set will not fit V6 or SRT8 6.1L models.
This sale is for the polished ceramic, but I do have chrome listed in another sale. ALL BBK products are proudly made in the U.S.A.!
These BBK 1-3/4" full length headers are a direct bolt on for all 5.7 2005 through 2012 Hemi Challenger, Charger, Chrysler 300 and
Magnums and have shown a increase at the rear wheels of +21 horsepower
and 16 ft/lbs of torque over stock!
Each BBK Full length header system is CAD designed and manufactured with
1-3/4"" CNC mandrel bent tubing for unrestrictive airflow and a one
piece 3/8” laser cut flange for added strength and durability. ALL BBK
exhaust headers are pressure tested to ensure leak free performance.
Each BBK full length exhaust header system has been designed and dyno
tested at the BBK headquarters in Southern California for Maximimum
performance. Results have shown an additional 21 rear wheel horsepower
These BBK Full Length Hemi exhaust headers offer BBK’s distinctive quality that guarantees many years of top performance.
These BBK CNC Series full length headers for the 2005-2012 Hemi
Charger,Challenger, Magnum, and Chrysler 300 are available with optional
high-temp Silver polished ceramic coating or a chrome finish.
All exhaust header kits include new gaskets and hardware.
- California residents pay 7.75% sales tax
- Only PayPal is Accepted
- Immediate Payment is required after the Winning offer unless a "Best Offer" is accepted
- Item will be shippedwithin 3business days of receiving full payment
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous United States included at sale price, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico at an additional charge
- International Shipping Available. You MUST contact me BEFORE offerding for quotes.
- No P.O. Box Delivery
- No APO/FPO Delivery
- Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
- Items Will be Shipped by UPS Ground, FedEx, or USPS within 3 Business days of receiving full payment.
- Many items ship on the next business day.
- Most items ship within 3 business days
- Inventory changes more frequently than updating sales allows, sometimes items become back-ordered or unavailable to be shipped within 3 business days. When this occurs we will notify you of the change and offer an immediate refund if you do not wish to wait.
- FOR TIME SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS CONTACT US BEFORE offerDING TO CHECK AVAILABILITY.
- Tracking Number will be provided
- This Item is Brand New
- Actual Images of item are shown above
- Returns accepted within 30 days of Receipt, Buyer to pay Return Shipping plus a 10% restocking fee
- Returns must be authorized first by contacting us, and items must be in NEW condition to qualify for refund.
- Any manufacturer defects or Manufacturer Performance claim warranties will be honored
- Products will carry all manufacturer supplied warranties and while Wild Vettes, llc. will assist you in contacting the manufacturer, this in no way guarantees you a replacement product. No additional warranties apply, express or implied.
- Wild Vettes, llc. will not be responsible for any losses, incurred expenses, or costs associated with the installation of these parts for any reason.
- You must contact us first for any returns, manufacturer performance claim warranties, defects, or shipping damages. DO NOT just ship the item back without contacting us first
Wild Vettes, llc and WV Performance a subsidiary of Wild Vettes, llc. was established in 2011 due to the owner's passion for and dissatisfaction with the level of service in the Automotive Aftermarket Industry.
Wild Vettes, llc is also a proud member of SEMA.
We can't promise that we're always going to give you what you want, but we can promise that we are going to do everything possible to ensure you have the best level of service, communication, and support available. We will work with you to come to a mutually amicable agreement. We work hard to try and maintain 100% response so PLEASE contact us FIRST before leaving any negative response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Dodge Challenger 383 ATI D3M ProCharger: 8.541 @ 158.740
sdconcepts, Engine: 383cid, Supercharger: ATI D3M ProCharger
2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee: 8.907 @ 159.550
Brent Hughes, Engine: 370ci BES/HHP, Supercharger: Procharger F1D Tires: 295/60/15 DRs
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
2008 Dodge Challenger Direct Connection: 9.247 @ 148.830
Brian Falzon, Engine: 440 Gen 3 aluminum Hemi, Turbos: 88mm Turbonetics Tires: Hoosier 9x30
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
1970 Dodge Challenger SE: 9.610 @ 137.890
MoparChas, Engine: 495 CID, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Dodge Challenger : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick et Roxanne, Engine: 440, Tires: 33-14.5
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.704 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.720 @ 138.320
Mario C., Engine: 508 p.c (n/a), Supercharger: nd Turbos: nd Tires: 30.0 in
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.950 @ 136.000
Melvin McDonald, Engine: 499, Tires: M/T 265/75 Drag radial
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 9.953 @ 140.750
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: STM built 426 9.1 comp, Supercharger: kenne bell 3.6 Tires: mh racemaster 390/45r17
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
1971 Dodge Challenger : 10.400 @ 126.500
don rauch, Engine: 410 stroked, Tires: hoosiers
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T: 10.861 @ 124.960
Jon Dalton, Engine: 5.7 (345 CID) naturally aspirated, Tires: 28x10.5-15 M/T slicks
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1970 Dodge Challenger : 10.904 @ 121.000
Bob Utes, Engine: 440 .040 @10.2:1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFGs f ront - MT drag radials rear
2009 Dodge Challenger RT 6 Speed: 10.990 @ 126.890
Speedy, Engine: Arrington forged 6.0L, Supercharger: Magnuson