This item has been shown 58 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fruit Ridge Automotive
Airmass Thundermuff CatBack Exhaust System 95 96 97 98 99 Eclipse GS RS
(Click to Enlarge)
(Click to Enlarge)
This is an AirMass 81464 ThunderMuff CatBack System. This is the full exhaust system shown in the photos and will fit the Mitsubishi Eclipse RS and GS 1995-1999 (do not buy this for any other vehicle). Attaches to your existing catalylic converter. Features include:
- 100% street legal in the 50 states for emissions
- Fully polished and welded 304 stainless steel case for the ultimate styling and durability
- Huge 5" angle-cut tip, welded in place
- Pipes constructed of big bore 2-1/2" 16-gauge aluminized tubing
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Easy to install - uses stock OEM hangers for fast installation
- High flow wrinkle-free mandrel-bent aluminized tubing for low back pressure
- Special high-flow spiral pin-louvered core for increased exhaust flow
- 1600 Degree F high-heat cerama glass packing for durability
- High velocity air-gap cover tube: increases sound wave control; protects packing from direct exhaust heat that can cause premature burnout; and better flow with no turbulence
- 5/16" direct bolt connector flange for easy installation
- Please note: you can get a ticket for the noise level of a modified exhaust in some locales and there is no getting around this - so watch out who you are revving near!
Don't see your vehicle?Check outother Exhaust Products (Catbacks, Headers, and Cutouts) that we are selling on .
International Customers We can ship this to most countries. E-mail usfor a shipping quote and to be added to our approved buyer list.
(48 Contiguous States)
(Click to Enlarge)
(Click to Enlarge)
(Click to Enlarge)
Payments & Checkout
- Checkout & Combined Shipments: All customers must use the checkout system for fast shipment. This sends orders directly to our shipping room with no waiting for someone to manually enter them. You should checkout AFTER you are all done shopping to take advantage of combined shipping savings. All of your items need to be in one shopping cart and paid with one payment so that we know to ship them together and you get the resultant savings.
- NY & PA Sales Tax: New York and Pennsylvania residents must pay applicable sales tax. Please note that shipping is taxable in both states. (more on sales tax, tax exemption forms, etc....)
- Order Changes: We will be happy to help you add to or change your order before you have made payment. Unfortunately, we are not able to add to or change your order after it has been paid.
- Shipping Times: Most orders placed before 2:00 P.M. ship same day; except e-check payments and freight shipments.
(more on shipping times....)
- Carriers: Most orders ship USPS, so if you do not have street delivery please be sure to provide your PO box. Larger items such as shocks, compressors, or rack and pinions will ship via Fedex or UPS.
- HI, AK, PR, APO/FPO and US Protectorates: orders will be shipped US Postal Service.(more....)
- Canadian Shipments: Will be sent UPS using our non-resident importer status. E-mail us for a shipping quote. (more information on Canadian shipments -please read.....)
- International Shipments (including Canada): will be shipped US Postal Service. We will not falsify customs documents. Please note that is you choose First Class Mail as you shipping option that delivery can take up to 6 weeks depending on customs and that tracking is not available. If you need faster delivery and tracking please choose Priority Mail shipping.(more information on international shipments...)
- Local Pickup and Hours of Operation: Please e-mail us to arrange for pickups (more info.....)
Fit Guarantee & Return Policy:
- We guarantee parts to fit the vehicles shown in the application chart above, subject to the qualifying information. If not we will replace/refund at our option. Replacement covers ground shipping only. It is very important to pay attention to exceptions and model information in the Application Notes of those charts. (more....)
- We make best efforts to assure that our application information is up to date; however, there can be errors. Be sureĀ to check your parts before starting work on your vehicle. If you are having someone else do the installation, ask them to check your parts before starting work.
- All items are guaranteed to be as described and in good working order unless stated otherwise in the description. If not we will refund/replace at our option. (more on our guarantee and return policy.....)
New Old Stock:
- Merchandise referred to as "New Old Stock" is unused in its original packaging and is usually obtained in distributor buyouts. Since these items have been in the retail chain they may have differing amounts of wear to the packaging and some may have been opened. We will inspect contents to be sure you are receiving a complete product. In the event that your item is incomplete or defective, we will send a free replacement or refund including return shipping. (more....)
- We are liquidators; we are not dealers or distributors of the items that we sell; We can make no guarantee that warranties on these items will be honored by the manufacturer; however, you can always rely on our 30-day money back guarantee.
response & Contact Information:
response: we will automatically reciprocate your response comments. We will be happy to initiate the process if you would prefer; just let us know when you have received your item in satisfactory condition and we will enter positive response for you. In the event that you decide to return something we will post response after the product is returned in good condition.
- Contact Information: Please contact us through 's contact seller link to ask questions or to arrange returns. We respond to all e-mails. We have a full return policy so there is no reason for us to avoid your e-mails if you are having a problem.
If you have not heard back from us be sure to check your junk e-mail folder. (more on contact information including addresses.....)
Conditions of sale:
Seller assumes no responsibility for damage or actions resulting from the use or misuse of items sold. Our warranty is limited to the purchase price of the item and does not cover incidental or consequential costs. We are not able or qualified to make assessments of safety or applicability for a particular use of the items that we sell. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine applicability and safety of each item to his/her particular use. All items are returnable for a refund after inspection by the buyer unless stated otherwise - subject to our money back guarantee policy above. By placing a offer you are acknowledging and agreeing to these terms and those set forth above.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 6.940 @ 198.470
Brent Rau, Engine: 4G63, Tires: 10.5''
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 9.650 @ 148.000
Thordur Birgisson, Engine: 4G63 122cid, Turbos: Borg Warner S366 Tires: Quick time pro
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.230 @ 140.630
Kjartan Višarsson, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: BW S475 Tires: sumitomo winter tires
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.747 @ 135.270
Todd Chiamparino, Engine: Redesigned 4G63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Turbonetics T-Series Turbo Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.971 @ 128.900
Vassil Vutov, Engine: 2.0 4-Cyl, Turbos: FP3052 Tires: Falken Azenis 205/55/16
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.000 @ 126.000
Jesus Rivera Jr., Engine: 2.0 Turbocharged, Turbos: 20G Tires: n/a
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.164 @ 130.520
R. W. Miller, Engine: 2.0 liter Turbo, Turbos: G20 cliped Tires: Nitro
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx: 11.206 @ 124.600
tim, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: pte dual bb 57 trim Tires: bfgoodrich kd
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse : 11.330 @ 131.830
130 lbs, Engine: 6G72 (3000GT VR4 Engine), Turbos: Twin 16G
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.396 @ 119.790
Kevin, Engine: Rebuilt, Turbos: Forced Performance Green Street Turbo Tires: Drag Radials
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.465 @ 122.190
Trevor Jones, Engine: 2.0L Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Buschur BR440 Tires: Falken Azenis 215 205/55-16
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2D AWD: 11.817 @ 119.630
Jack Zhe, Engine: 2.0 Liter 4 Cylinder, Turbos: Frank III Tires: Dunlop D40 M2
1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.870 @ 116.550
Patrick Harris, Engine: 2.0L 4g63, Turbos: SBR GT12 - internal gate, dumped Tires: Visa 215 17
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.950 @ 113.000
Joel, Engine: 4g63 2.0, Turbos: evo3 MHI Tires: street tires
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.116 @ 114.570
John Salmi, Engine: Mitsu 4g63, Turbos: TEC 20g Tires: Nitto 450 225 50/16
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.201 @ 112.300
Tom Hoppe, Engine: 2.0 4G63, Turbos: 16G Tires: NITTO 450s
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.210 @ 112.000
Luke Reeder, Turbos: 16g Tires: nitto's
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.290 @ 113.630
KYNgsx, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: PTE SCM5027E Tires: Kumho Ecsta MX 225/40
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST: 12.300 @ 113.700
Murph, Engine: 2.3 stroked 4G63 TURBO, Turbos: BIG 16g Full ported and ballanced Tires: mich. 235 40 17
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx: 12.390 @ 112.540
Dave Nordenmalm, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: super20 Tires: ?