This item has been shown 907 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
AXELBACK AXEL BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM DUAL MUFFLER TITANIUM BURN TIP BMW E92 M3 2DR
Get your car to perform at its highest potential!
.: Increase Horse Power | High Quality Stainless Steel :. Upgrading vehicle's exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust back pressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Features and Benefits:
- High quality T304 stainless steel construction
- Dyno proven increase low end torque and horse power
- 3" muffler exhaust tip
- Aggressive deep sound while ensures smooth exhaust gas flow
- Instantly increases 10+ HP
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Hardware and gaskets included
- 100% Brand New
- Professional Installer is Highly Recommended
- No Instruction Included
- 1 Exhaust Kit As Pictured Above
- 08-11 BMW E92 M3 2-Door ONLY
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
-30 Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal
- eChecks will be held until cleared.
- We are not responsible for any address changes after the payment has been made.
- Sales tax applies to California residents.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPANwill be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received. No APO/FPO address will be accepted or shipped.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the countrys customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased?
- Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask a question" above. Please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
- Product Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 BMW M3 Comp 80mm Turbo: 9.548 @ 158.240
Mike Radowski, Engine: 3.0L M52, Supercharger: - Turbos: Comp billet 80mm Tires: MT ET street
2006 BMW M3 Precision 8288 Turbo: 10.103 @ 145.960
Chris Bergemann, Engine: HPF Built, Turbos: Precision 8288 Tires: MT
1996 BMW M3 E36: 10.386 @ 137.580
Rob Dequine, Engine: 2JZ-GTE stage 3, Turbos: GReddy T78 Tires: 275/35/18
2008 BMW M3 E92 VF Engineering VF620: 10.690 @ 129.380
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock S65, Supercharger: VF Engineering VF620 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2012 BMW M3 E92 EssTuning VT650 : 10.843 @ 131.600
Zim (Jamie) Nezaj , Engine: 4.0, Supercharger: ESStuning
2012 BMW M3 E92: 10.843 @ 131.600
Zim Jamie Nezaj, Engine: 4.0 VT650, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: Proxes 888
2009 BMW M3 E92: 10.870 @ 131.400
Mike Wadsworth, Supercharger: ESS VT2-600
2008 BMW M3 VF 620: 11.111 @ 126.990
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: VF 620 Kit Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2012 BMW M3 E92 DCT ESS: 11.210 @ 127.300
Sherwin, Supercharger: ESS
2010 BMW M3 Vortech V2 Supercharger: 11.249 @ 127.550
Sal@ACM, Engine: 4.0 V8, Supercharger: Vortech V2- ESS VT2-650 Tires: Nitto NT05
2009 BMW M3 e90: 11.293 @ 126.700
Akash (Akh23456), Engine: S65 (v8), Supercharger: Active Autowerke Stage 2 + Tires: Michelin pilot super sports
2008 BMW M3 ESS VT625 Supercharger: 11.308 @ 129.340
Drew, Engine: 4.0L S65, Supercharger: ESS VT625 Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
2002 BMW M3 02 HPF Stg 2.5 Turbo e46 M3: 11.320 @ 136.920
Mike Rashidi, Engine: 3.2l s54, Tires: MT 275/40/17
2003 BMW M3 E46m3 AA Supercharged: 11.410 @ 126.090
Loren Hallett, Engine: 3.2l, Supercharger: AA Supercharger Kit Tires: BF Drag Radials
2008 BMW M3 : 11.417 @ 122.370
Richard deLisser, Engine: S65, Supercharger: Vt1-550 Tires: Ktw 2 bf drag radials
2008 BMW M3 E92 M3 DCT Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger: 11.450 @ 131.670
Drew, Engine: S65, Supercharger: Gintani Stage 2+ Tires: BF Goodrich DR's
2005 BMW M3 VF-Engineering Stage 2 Supercharger: 11.580 @ 122.760
Drew, Engine: 3.2L, Supercharger: VF-Engineering Stage 2 Tires: BF GR Drag Radias
2012 BMW M3 E92: 11.648 @ 124.400
Sherwin, Engine: 4.0 V8, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: No Tires: Street legal
2002 BMW M3 E46 T67 Turbo: 11.666 @ 129.470
Chris Bergemann, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Precision T67 Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
2011 BMW M3 E92 Supercharged ESS VT2-625: 11.712 @ 132.260
Rick Manetta, Engine: S65, Supercharger: ESS VT2-625 Tires: PS2 (front), NT555R (rear)