This item has been shown 68 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
AVS Vent Visors - Mountaineer / Explorer SportTrac
Image is a representation. Actual product will vary depending on part number purchased.
Note: Verify vehicle compatibilities and fit notes in the green table below. Please verify you are purchasing the correct vehicle
part number before ordering. The fitment guide above does not cover all compatibilities, so it is important to verify your part number using the fitment guide below.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
AVS Vent Visors - Mountaineer / Explorer SportTrac
- In-Channel Vent Visors - Set of 4 pieces
- Auto Ventshade Ventvisor keeps rain out, lets fresh air in, and reduces fogging
- Made in a dark smoke gray color to better your car's looks
- Installs easily with 3M brand tape
- Reduces heat build up in parked vehicles by allowing window to be kept partially open
- Custom fit for your vehicle
Model: In-Channel Vent Visor - 4 pieces
Fit: Check fit guide below
Part Number: 194074
THIS PART FITS:
YearMakeModelSubmodelFit Notes2001-2005FORD EXPLORER SPORTTRAC 4-DOOR 1997-2001MERCURY MOUNTAINEER
At AutoPartGear our goal is to offer you the quickest and lowest-cost shipping method. We ship via USPS, FedEx, or UPS and will provide you with a tracking number. We ship from several convenient locations throughout the country and will ship from the nearest warehouse to ensure the quickest delivery.
Please note the following:
- The shipping cost for your item is displayed in 's built in shipping section.
- To ensure a quick delivery, we will ship your item from whichever warehouse is closest to you.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for tracking numbers to be emailed.
- Shipping usually takes an average of 3-5 business days.
- The shipping price quoted in the sale is for the US continental 48 states only.
- Hawaii and Alaska are subject to a shipping surcharge noted in the sale.
We process orders Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or National Holidays. Orders shipped via USPS take longer to process. Please allow up to 3 business days after payment is cleard for your order to ship.
Please note that we are not responsible for labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, rental car expenses or other related expenses caused by the duration of time required for you to receive the part(s) you won/ordered, or caused by any of the listed problems and any additional time required to fix them, or cause by the use of wrong, broken or defective part(s) during and/or after installation.
- AutoPartGear gladly accepts PayPal, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa through 's safe and secure checkout. Just click the Pay Now button at the top of any item you have won or purchased.
- We do not accepts checks or cash.
- Payment must be received within 10 days of item(s) purchased through "Buy It Now" or online sale. After 15 days of an unpaid item, an unpaid item dispute will be opened through .
- To pay for multiple sales, successfully win all sales you wish to purchase and then click the "Pay Now" button on any of the listings you won. You will only have to checkout and pay once for your entire order.
At AutoPartGear, we are committed to customer satisfaction, and therefore accept returns for any reason within 30 days of shipment of the item.
Our return policy is subject to the following conditions:
- You must contact us via Messages to obtain an RMA number before returning any item. We cannot accept any items without this number.
- The item must be return in its original packaging with all accessories included.
- The item must be in new condition with no signs of wear or attempted installation.
When you contact us to obtain an RMA number, you will need to include the following information in your email to us:
- Your User ID
- The Item Number for the item you wish to return
- Current email address and phone number
- Your reason for returning the item
All returns that are not the fault of AutoPartGear will be charged a 15% restocking fee. A return RMA number and return shipping information will be emailed to you. Once you receive your RMA number, you can return your product with USPS, FedEx, or UPS only provided it offers a tracking number. Refunds will not be given until part(s) have been returned and checked in.
Problems with your order
As with any company, sometimes problems do occur. If for some reason you receive an incorrect part, your part is damaged, or your item is defective (subject to verification), please tell us within 30 days from the date you won/ordered the part(s) and we'll take care of it. Once you let us know, we will send you a prepaid shipping label. Once the part(s) have been received and checked a replacement part(s) will be shipped out, or a refund will be issued. This process usually takes about 5 business days.
AutoPartGear is a warehouse distributor with several locations scattered across the United States. Our objective is to supply our customers with quality products at a fair price. AutoPartGear's goal is to create a comfortable buying experience and earn a 5 Star Rating on every item we sell. With excellent service and the most competitive pricing in the industry, AutoPartGear is the best choice for all of your aftermarket performance and accessory needs! We pride ourselves in superior customer service and fast shipping. We have thousands of parts in stock from over 700 manufacturers!
Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our company, inventory, or shipping procedures. You may contact us via Messages. We look forward to having you as a customer.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Mercury Mountaineer AWD: 13.110 @ 100.960
Matt, Engine: 4.6, Turbos: Precision 61 mm
1997 Ford Explorer XLT 2WD: 13.395 @ 102.780
Patrick P, Engine: 5.0L 302 C.I., Tires: 255/50/17
2003 Ford Explorer XLT Kenne Bell Supercharger: 13.630 @ 98.930
rocket5979, Engine: Stock SOHC 4.6 V8, Supercharger: Kenne Bell 2.2 Tires: Goodyear Eagle GTII 275/45/R20
1998 Ford Explorer SVT / Eddie Bauer: 13.945 @ 99.940
danny harrison, Engine: 4.0 SOHC, Supercharger: eaton / xcharger Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear eagle
1995 Ford Explorer XLT: 14.600 @ 96.800
Jeremy Realmuto, Engine: 4.0l V6, Tires: Kumho
1996 Ford Explorer Sport R: 14.860 @ 98.110
D Myers, Engine: 4.0, 0 0 Tires: Toyo 275/50R17
2002 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4 V8: 15.893 @ 82.630
Dan Fellows, Engine: 4.6 Liter SOHC V8,
1998 Ford Explorer Sport: 15.914 @ 86.280
Jon R., Engine: 4.0 SOHC v6,
1995 Ford Explorer XLT: 16.000 @ 94.530
jeremy s, Engine: 4.0L, Tires: 235 15
2011 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD: 16.010 @ 89.020
NA, Engine: V6: 290 HP,
2006 Ford Explorer EB V8 2wd: 16.054 @ 86.780
2003 Mercury Mountaineer : 16.180 @ 82.490
Matt, Engine: 4.6,
2002 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 V8: 16.300 @ 79.000
Steve Kotheimer, Engine: 4.6L V8,
1997 Ford Explorer Control Trac - AWD/4WD V-6: 16.353 @ 83.710
Brian Spieker, Engine: 4.0 L V6 SOHC, Supercharger: -- Turbos: -- Tires: Uniroyal Tigerpaws 235x75x15
1997 Ford Explorer Sport 4x4: 16.374 @ 83.040
Robert Eberhardt, Engine: 4.0L SOHC V6, Tires: 255 70R16
2001 Ford Explorer Sport: 16.500 @ 83.000
1993 Ford Explorer : 16.810 @ 78.670
kevin rich, Engine: 4.0\V6,
1999 Ford Explorer XLT AWD V8: 16.860 @ 80.870
B, Engine: 5.0 v8, Tires: 235/75R15
2006 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 4x4: 16.901 @ 82.900