This item has been shown 86 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Product Info
- Vehicle Fitment
- Easy Returns
AVS is a leader in the vent shade product, but also carries other high quality automotive products such as hood protectors, sunroof deflectors, and chrome accessories. Owned by Lund International, AVS has its roots dating back to 1935. Its sister companies carry other accessories such as floor liners, tonneau covers, running boards, and fender flares.
AVS In-Channel Vent Visor Set, Smoke Finish, Front & Rear Set, #194074
ManufacturerAVS (Auto Ventshade)Part Number194074ColorSmoke FinishApplicationIn-ChannelSet Type4 Pieces (Front & Rear)
*Image is a representation
Let your car breathe fresh air with a front & rear set of in-channel vent visors. This four piece set is designed to keep rain out, let fresh air in, and reduce fogging, making your car rides that much more enjoyable. Made in a dark smoke gray color, these vent visors will also give your vehicle an edge up in the look's department, looking sleeker than ever before.
When you're parked, the visors allow the windows to be kept partially open while helping protect it from outside elements. This allows the hot air to escape, making hot summer nights more bearable!
Installation is a breeze with the included instructions - your visors will be installed and on the road in no time! These visors are custom fit to be a perfect match for your vehicle.
Please use Vehicle Compatibility Guide above to determine fitment to your vehicle.
- Select your vehicle using the guide above
- Hover or click the 'Notes' section to view additional fitment information
- See below for an example
- If this product does not fit, please view our other listings
Payment, Shipping, and Returns
At Part Catalog, we want to ensure that you will be satisfied with your order. Our objective is to get you the product you want, fast. The brands we carry are
specifically chosen for their quality and high customer satisfaction. If you have any questions about a product you are
interested in, or have a question about a product you have already ordered, do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have a warranty claim, let us know and we will be happy to coordinate your claim with the manufacturer.
- Part Catalog gladly accepts PayPal, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa through 's safe and secure checkout.
- We do not accepts checks, cash, or any payments outside of PayPal.
- International Orders: Please allow an additional 3-5 business days handling time.
- We ship via the quickest, most economical method - usually UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- We ship from multiple warehouses and will always ship from the closest warehouse to your location.
- We cannot guarantee ground shipping times, however most orders arrive in 3 business days once shipped.
- Unused and uninstalled items may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Your return must be in new and unused condition.
- All returns must include original packaging, with all hardware and accessories.
- Orders returned outside of policy may be refused or subject to a 15% re-stock fee.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Damage claims must be made within 3 business days of delivery. After this time period, we cannot accept a damaged return.
- Damaged items will only be exchanged once we receive the damaged item back.
HOW TO RETURN
- Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization number. Please include your return reason in detail.
- We will respond with a return authorization and return address, typically within 1 business day.
Monday - Friday 7 AM - 7 PM
Please reference the Item Number for this listing.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Mercury Mountaineer AWD: 13.110 @ 100.960
Matt, Engine: 4.6, Turbos: Precision 61 mm
1997 Ford Explorer XLT 2WD: 13.395 @ 102.780
Patrick P, Engine: 5.0L 302 C.I., Tires: 255/50/17
2003 Ford Explorer XLT Kenne Bell Supercharger: 13.630 @ 98.930
rocket5979, Engine: Stock SOHC 4.6 V8, Supercharger: Kenne Bell 2.2 Tires: Goodyear Eagle GTII 275/45/R20
1998 Ford Explorer SVT / Eddie Bauer: 13.945 @ 99.940
danny harrison, Engine: 4.0 SOHC, Supercharger: eaton / xcharger Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear eagle
1995 Ford Explorer XLT: 14.600 @ 96.800
Jeremy Realmuto, Engine: 4.0l V6, Tires: Kumho
1996 Ford Explorer Sport R: 14.860 @ 98.110
D Myers, Engine: 4.0, 0 0 Tires: Toyo 275/50R17
2002 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4 V8: 15.893 @ 82.630
Dan Fellows, Engine: 4.6 Liter SOHC V8,
1998 Ford Explorer Sport: 15.914 @ 86.280
Jon R., Engine: 4.0 SOHC v6,
1995 Ford Explorer XLT: 16.000 @ 94.530
jeremy s, Engine: 4.0L, Tires: 235 15
2011 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD: 16.010 @ 89.020
NA, Engine: V6: 290 HP,
2006 Ford Explorer EB V8 2wd: 16.054 @ 86.780
2003 Mercury Mountaineer : 16.180 @ 82.490
Matt, Engine: 4.6,
2002 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 V8: 16.300 @ 79.000
Steve Kotheimer, Engine: 4.6L V8,
1997 Ford Explorer Control Trac - AWD/4WD V-6: 16.353 @ 83.710
Brian Spieker, Engine: 4.0 L V6 SOHC, Supercharger: -- Turbos: -- Tires: Uniroyal Tigerpaws 235x75x15
1997 Ford Explorer Sport 4x4: 16.374 @ 83.040
Robert Eberhardt, Engine: 4.0L SOHC V6, Tires: 255 70R16
2001 Ford Explorer Sport: 16.500 @ 83.000
1993 Ford Explorer : 16.810 @ 78.670
kevin rich, Engine: 4.0\V6,
1999 Ford Explorer XLT AWD V8: 16.860 @ 80.870
B, Engine: 5.0 v8, Tires: 235/75R15
2006 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 4x4: 16.901 @ 82.900