This item has been shown 1463 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
PS Team your friend on the road
Click an Image to Enlarge
Fit Most of The Vehicle
***PLEASE CHECK OUR COMPATIBILITY LIST AND MAKE SURE PIPING INLET IS NO MORE THAN 2.5" BEFORE PURCHASES***
Turbo/BOV Sound Whistler
Comes With Screw And All Accessories
- Item is 100% Brand New in Box, Never Been Opened or Installed Before
- Made of 6061 T-6 Aluminum, Reliable And Can Stand For High Temperature
- Gives Your Car's Exhaust Sound Like Turbocharged Even Your Vehicle Does
Not Have Turbo
- Installation is Easy, Basically Just Directly Bolt On And Tighten The Screw
To Attach The Whistler On The End of The Muffler
Fedex /UPS / USPS
* U.S. Domestic 48 states and Canada
* We Do not ship to P. O. Box , only to physical Address.
* For Canada Buyers: Brokerage fee and customer duty fee is included with our service. Canada buyers pay $0 for frokerage fee!
* We will not channge the customer's address, we will ship to the address provided by your paypal account, there will be a fee for address change.
- Payment needed be finalized in 7 days after the sale ended to ensure smoother transaction or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed.
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order as soon as possible. Orders are only processed during weekdays Mon-Fri. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
* All sales are final. Checkout must be completed after 7 days and payment must be received after 10 days after winning the item.
* We reserve the right to cancel any transaction.
* Please update your shipping address on /paypal before placing the order. Reshipping fee will be applied for any items that get reshipped.
* Some of our items may not be legal for street use in some states. It is your responsibility to check your local law enforcement for street use.
* All shipping and handling fee will not be refunded.
* Once payment had been received by us, orders are to be processed and sent to warehouse immediately, therefore NO CHANGES can be accommodated.
* Most item instructions are not included nor available, however please review any web based material.
* We take no responsibility for any fees charged by shops.
* Please verify if item is correct and working properly prior to a professional for installation.
The products we sell are made to fit Orginal specifications, there may be slight gaps due vehicles damaged from collision and body flex over time. Please refer to certified professional for installation for the best fitment.
Return and Exchange
* Warranty Period: 30 Days from delivery day. We are not responsible for any return or exchange after the warranty period.
* Customers have 30 days after delivery date to return for any buyer’s remorse or if item is less than expectation. Buyer is responsible to return the item in unused condition.
* Item returned without authorization or RMA # will refused and returned back to buyer.
* If customer purchases the wrong item, you have 14 days to contact us for partial refund and 30 days to return the item in unused condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
* Warranty is for items broken from shipping or defective from the factory, please inspect your item immediately to determine if item is broken or defective. If so, please contact us right away and we will assist you with your replacement. All claims must be provided with a picture of the damaged or defective product to receive a proper exchange.
* When an item is returned for any reason, it will be inspected before any refund is fulfilled. If the item’s condition is not as previously disclosed, it will be subjected to a fee of 15-20% and your full refund will not be guaranteed.
How should you contact us?
Please read the item description and see if the item fits your vehicle exactly. If you found any questions, feel free to email us by "Ask a question", and we willtry our best to reply your question within 24 hours. Please understand that we are closed during weekends or holidays, so there might be little delay during weekends or holidays, we will try our best to reply all emails in the next business day.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Pontiac GTO Pro Stock: 7.361 @ 184.570
Michael Campolucci, Engine: KRE MR-1A 535,
1966 Pontiac GTO : 7.760 @ 178.000
Bjoern Laehndorf, Engine: Steve Schmidt 499 Pro Stock, Tires: Goodyear / Hoosier
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 7.870 @ 175.940
Ron Crookshanks, Engine: 540 bbc, Supercharger: 8-71 high helix by the blower sho Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t et streets 33x 18.5
2005 Pontiac GTO F-1R Procharger: 8.958 @ 154.210
Travis Wester, Engine: LS7 427, Supercharger: F-1R Procharger Turbos: N/A
2005 Pontiac GTO : 9.199 @ 151.050
Travis Wester, Engine: LS7X, Supercharger: Procharger F-1R Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier
1986 Mitsubishi Starion ESi: 9.610 @ 132.000
Ariel, Engine: G54B, Turbos: T70
2004 Pontiac GTO SS Supercharged LQ9 408 ci : 9.746 @ 142.130
Fadi Tamour, Engine: LQ9 408 ci , Supercharger: Vortech V7 YSI Tires: 28/10.5/15
1968 Pontiac GTO : 9.824 @ 140.440
Louis Fishgold, Engine: Butler 505 CI, Tires: M/T 28 x 10.5
2004 Pontiac GTO : 9.929 @ 136.600
Hardcore, Engine: LS2 -403 stroker, Tires: 26/10.0-15S MT Slicks
1971 Pontiac GTO HO: 10.220 @ 129.030
JONATHON DAO, Engine: 467, Tires: GOODYEARS
2004 Pontiac GTO : 10.260 @ 134.000
Doc GTO, Engine: LQ9 370ci, Supercharger: TVS 2300 Tires: Hoosiers
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 10.360 @ 131.890
Don Carlson, Engine: 455 Pontiac Stock Bore & Stroke, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Moroso Drag, Firestone
2005 Pontiac GTO : 10.496 @ 130.350
Dan Knabb (aka, FraggerCrue), Engine: LS2, Tires: stock front, Hoosier 275/17 DRs
1970 Pontiac GTO Ram air iii: 10.520 @ 128.800
John D, Engine: 541 IA2 Pontiac, Tires: Hoosier 29.5X 12.5 x 15
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 10.650 @ 125.000
Kevin, Engine: 462 CID Pontiac, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear 30 x 12
2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7L: 10.770 @ 126.010
ETCO Racing Project DD, Engine: 5.7L LS-1, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: MT / Drag Radials
1967 Pontiac GTO Sedan: 10.800 @ 121.000
Nickv, Engine: 455, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA
1964 Pontiac GTO : 10.800 @ 129.310
Jim, Engine: '68 Pontiac 428, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Firestone 29.5
2004 Pontiac GTO : 10.856 @ 127.060
ETCO Racing Project DDII, Engine: 5.7 L LS-1, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: MT Drag Radials
1968 Pontiac GTO : 10.880 @ 134.800
john, Engine: 454 bored .30, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 12.5 inches