This item has been shown 959 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
OEM Quality Mass Air Flow Sensor/Meter MAF
Direct replacement for the following OE/Alternate part numbers: AFH45M-14, AFH45M14, AFH45M-15, AFH45M15. A list of the models and engine information provided for a reference only. We are selling this by manufacturer's reference part numbers. Please verify that you order correct part by cross-checking indicated OE reference codes against the numbers found on your current unit!
~>>!!! IMPORTANT: PRIOR TO ORDERING THIS PART YOU MUST CROSS-CHECK OE REFERENCE CODES. THE NUMBER FOUND ON YOUR OLD UNIT SHOULD MATCH AGAINST AT LEAST ONE NUMBER INDICATED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NUMBER HERE, PLEASE DO NOT BUY! THE LIST OF MAKES/MODELS PRESENTED FOR THE REFERENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE YOUR GUIDE TO FIND COMPATIBILITY !!!<~
TIP: under the hood look at MAF's housing and read engraved number(s). Usually OE number will be something like 0280 xxx xxx or 5WK96xx etc, the number is inscribed onto the black plastic part of the housing. The part number is NOT: PBT-30- please check the opposite side of the housing if you found that number. A small mirror might be helpful. If you are not able to locate part number(s) on your current unit, ask your mechanic or call local dealership (auto parts department) provide your vehicle's information and obtain correct reference codes for the part suitable for your car. Finally, cross-check obtained numbers against those indicated in the description or contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Placement on vehicle:
OE Manufacturer's Reference Codes:
AFH45M-14, AFH45M14, AFH45M-15, AFH45M15
Fits the following list of vehicles:
*May fit other makes-models not listed.
Note: No software re-program of the vehicle computer is required for the MAF sensor replacement. Easy do-it-yourself installation task. You may need to disconnect car's battery for about 30-40 minutes in order to erase old faulty codes from the ECU (electronic control unit).
Please check compatibility prior to purchasing! Need some more information about Mass Air Flow sensors? Read an article: Common Problems With Mass Air Flow Sensors in Modern Cars
Thanks for your interest, we appreciate your business!
- We prefer PayPal as a payment method.
- If you don't have a PayPal account debit and credit cards are accepted via PayPal system.
- Purchased item ships upon the payment is complete.
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground within 48 hours upon receiving a payment;
- You will receive an confirmation email along with the tracking information once the shipping label is created;
- We ship Monday to Friday (except Holidays);
- Confirmed addresses only;
- Shipping insurance -(optional);
- Delivery confirmation - included;
- Delivery time varies upon destination (Priority Mail within continental US 2-3 business days);
- International orders are being shipped via USPS International Mail - delivery time depends on the destination country (7 - 14 days in average - please be patient if your item doesn't come within 7-10 days);
- We ship Worldwide, however we are not able to ship to certain countries - destinations. Please contact us if you are in doubt;
- Buyers are responsible for of all applicable duties and taxes in designated areas
- By placing a offer you automatically agree with all the terms and conditions of this sale;
- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions please do not buy from us;
- Important > If you are satisfied with the purchase, please find a minute and leave us a 5***** Star Positive response.
- We automatically leave positive response upon receiving response from the buyer;
- Please contact us if you intend to leave us a negative response. There is no issue that could not be resolved!
- Thank you for reading these terms!
- Our mission is to provide the high quality parts at the affordable prices and customer service for aftermarket automotive parts.
- We work hard to meet your expectations, so please be courteous and feel free to contact us should you have any issue or concern.
- We will try our best in order to make you fully satisfied with the purchase.
- Again, negative response doesn't solve the problem, we try our best in order to provide an outstanding service.
Please feel free to email us if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks for looking and happy shopping!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 SE V8: 13.878 @ 98.710
Brandon, Engine: 5.6 V8,
2011 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4.0L 4x2: 14.950 @ 90.500
Driven by Gary Lefever owned by John Higgins,
2011 Nissan Pathfinder SV 2WD 4.0 V6: 15.007 @ 90.770
Big Al, Engine: VQ40DE,
2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE: 15.080 @ 89.360
Scot, Engine: VQ40,
2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4x4: 15.100 @ 90.400
Jpac811, Engine: 4.0L V6,
2008 Nissan Pathfinder : 15.268 @ 89.436
BP, Engine: VQ40DE 4.0 V6,
2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE 2WD: 15.302 @ 88.900
2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE 2WD: 15.310 @ 89.200
1996 Nissan Pathfinder XE: 16.500 @ 79.000
ROBUGE, Engine: 3.3L v6,
1996 Nissan Pathfinder le: 17.520 @ 73.410
helix, Engine: stock 3.3 l v6,
1997 Nissan Pathfinder XE: 17.678 @ 75.260
John Plewes, Engine: Stock 3.3 w/ 105K, Tires: 235/75/15 BFG All Terrain T/A