This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
ADJUSTABLE 1-30 MANUAL TURBO TURBOCHARGER BLACK BOOST CONTROLLER UNIVERSAL JDM
A manual boost controller is a simple mechanical and pneumatic control to allow some pressure from the wastegate actuator to escape or bleed out to the atmosphere or back into the intake system. This can be as simple as a T-fitting on the boost control line near the actuator with a small bleeder screw. The screw can be turned out to varying degrees to allow air to bleed out of the system, relieving pressure on the wastegate actuator, thus increasing boost levels. These devices are popular due to their negligible cost compared to other devices that may offer the same power increase.
100% brand new
CNC machined aluminum body
No instructions included
Professional install recommended
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Mercedes-Benz E300 turbodiesel: 11.468 @ 121.010
Antti, Engine: OM606 3.0l, Turbos: Holset HX40super Tires: f: 235/45R18, r: 225/50R15 BFGoodrich drag radial
1969 Pontiac Beaumont : 13.642 @ 99.630
Jordon Randall, Engine: 454 ci chevrolet,
1989 Plymouth Acclaim LE: 14.585 @ 91.640
Chuck, Engine: 2.5 Litre, Turbos: Mitsu Tires: P205/50x15 bfgdr
1993 Honda Ballade 150 (SR4): 15.900 @ 90.700
Pieter Pretorius, Engine: D15B3 1493cc sohc no vtec, Tires: Nankang Drag Radial