This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
ACURA AUDI DC SPORTS STAINLESS STEEL MUFFLER EXHAUST UNIVERSAL WD TYPE
100% BRAND NEW IN BOX
- DC Sports Stainless Steel Muffler
- 100% Brand New In Stock.
- Made of High Quality Polished Stainless Steel.
- Item Can Be Used On Most Models.
- Increase Horsepower.
- Inlet: 2 1/4"
- Outlet: 3 1/4"
- Item Is Exactly The Same As Showed In The Picture.
- Compatibility Chart Is For Reference Only.
- Please Refer To The Measurement On The Picture For Fitment.
- If You Are Have Any Further Questions, Please Feel Free To Contact Us.
USPS First-Class, USPS Priority, UPS Ground
DOMESTIC (LOWER 48 STATES):
HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, VIRGIN ISLANDS, PO BOX, APO, FPO:
ATTN: SHIPPING FEE FOR PR, HI, AK, APO, AND CANADA BUYERS WILL BE THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE, OVERSEA BUYERS PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST FOR YOUR SHIPPING PRICE BEFORE offerDING
I will ship to: UNITED STATES, CANADA, & WORLDWIDE
[Sales Tax]: 9.0% for in-state buyers (California)
Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as bumper lip spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- All buyers must go through checkout system to checkout and pay for the item.
- In order for 4 Car Option to offer our customers the lowest prices on thousands of items, all sale sales are considered final unless "defective". Please inspect your order upon receipt. No returns will be accepted for any reason after 5 days of delivery.
- Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- Most of our products are direct from distributor and are intended for jobber purpose, so they may not come with instruction manual. Professional mechanic are recommended for installation. This can avoid many problems that can often be found with an inexperienced installer of aftermarket products. Warranty will be void for improper installation.
- Defective products need to be reported and returned within 5 days for replacement. No returned will be accepted after that. Customers are responsible to pay for their shipping to us.
- We reserve the right to cancel offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/Non-payment.
- All items must be paid within 10 days, or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed.
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order within 24 - 48 business hours except weekend or Holiday.
- Buyer will received our Payment Received Notification email within 24 hours after we got the payment (except weekend and holiday). If you do not receive our emails, (UPS/FEDEX and our email may be blocked if customer's email account has filter) or want to check your order status, you can contact seller.
- Shipments are made Mon through Fri excluding all Holidays.
- Negative responses won't help, if you have any question regarding to the item, total amount, payment options & warranty, please review the item page or email us, and please do include the item number which you referring to.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Pontiac Grand Prix : 8.890 @ 156.430
Paul, Engine: 511 BBC, Tires: m/t True 28x10.5
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Twin Turbo: 9.011 @ 150.550
Matt, Turbos: T3/T61 Twin Turbos Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag tires 3053c
1972 Pontiac Grand Prix model J: 10.720 @ 124.300
david, Engine: pontiac, Tires: M/T 10.50x28x15
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP PT04e67 Turbo: 11.094 @ 121.950
Chris Mercadante, Engine: 231 cu in L67, Turbos: PT04e67 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP CompG: 11.230 @ 120.800
James Honeychurch, Engine: stock L32 SC3.8L, Supercharger: Generation V M90(Stock) Turbos: no Tires: ET Drags
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 11.245 @ 122.280
Greg Was, Engine: 3800 Series II, Supercharger: Stock Eaton M90 Gen V Turbos: None Tires: M/T
2006 Victory Kingpin : 11.631 @ 114.800
Larry Alvey, Engine: 110, Tires: Bridgestone Radials
2005 Victory Kingpin Ness Kingpin: 11.826 @ 110.904
David G. Locke, Engine: 100,
1986 Pontiac Grand Prix LS: 11.850 @ 115.860
Steve Emert, Engine: 460 Big Block Chevy, Tires: Hoosier 29/9.50/15
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 11.984 @ 115.840
Steve Mayes, Engine: 3.8, Supercharger: M90
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Base Cartuning turbo: 12.029 @ 115.380
Robin Paré, Engine: 3.8L V6 L26, Turbos: T62-1 Turbonetics(CT kit) Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.120 @ 112.161
Ryan Kuchenski, Engine: L67, Supercharger: eatom m90 port and polish Tires: hoosier quick time pro
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.133 @ 114.920
Winston Anderson, Engine: 3.8,
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.260 @ 116.850
Michael Schwenk, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Turbonetics T-70 Tires: 245/45R17 Nitto 555R
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.300 @ 111.900
Chris metzger, Engine: L67, Supercharger: M90 Tires: QTP
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.400 @ 117.000
Freeman, Engine: 3.8L, Turbos: T66 Tires: STREET TIRES
2005 Victory Kingpin LX: 12.456 @ 108.000
Jim, Engine: 101 C.I.,
1986 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.480 @ 107.000
Thomas, Engine: 350 chevy, Tires: 28
1986 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.490 @ 106.000
tom baker, Engine: 60 over 350, Tires: mts
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.548 @ 104.340
Corey Finley, Engine: 3800, Supercharger: Stock Tires: Hoosier QTP