This item has been shown 0 times.
99 MERCEDES SLK230 CENTER DASH CONSOLE BEZEL OEM 17068038364 SLK 230 30 DAY WARRANTY- WORLD WIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE Dash Bezel CENTER DASH CONSOLE OEM 17068038364 Donor Vehicle Model MERCEDES SLK230 Year 1999 Mileage 0Miles(0 = not available or unknown) Stock Number W12377 Store Number
1NOTE:Image(s) shown may be the vehicle from which
the part was pulled, or a generic image representing
typical stock, rather than the unique item being sold.
Part Detail (see Help) Part Grade Part Category
UU = Unbolted / On our shelves
Y = Yard / In our yard
Yard parts may or may not be damage since
listed because they are still on the car.
They have not been dismantled yet. Part Placement Notes CENTER DASH CONSOLE OEM 17068038364 This part will fit these makes and models with these options Guarantee and Returns
Most parts we sell through Motors come with a 30-day money back guarantee unless otherwise stated. The 30 day period starts when you take possession of the part. No labor warranty is provided. In the event a part sold with a warranty fails to operate within the warranty period we will replace the part(s) with a functionally equivalent part or refund the part purchase price, at our option. No refund on deposits or unwanted special order parts or special "cut" items.
Warranty is void if any parts are taken apart, tampered, or attempted repair to the part.
STANDARD TRADE PRACTICES OF THE AUTO DISMANTLING INDUSTRY AND SELLER
Air Bag WarningRegarding any and all parts related to the function of the air bag restraint. Original Equipment Manufacturers warn that by installing a used part from another vehicle, or even a new part other than specified by the manufacturer, the Air Bag or Supplemental Inflatable Restraint (SIR) or Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) may not perform as designed. Although parts look alike, they may function differently. Each system is tuned to that particular vehicle. Therefore, the vehicle manufacturers recommend never to use Air Bag or SIR or SRS components from another vehicle and never attempt to repair any Air Bag or SIR or SRS component. Service is intended to be replacement with new parts only.TWO CHEIFS AUTO ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR THE PURCHASE AND USE OF AIR BAGS BY THE PURCHASER.
PURCHASER ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PURCHASE AND/USE OF USED AIR BAGS.
Original shipping charges and return shipping charges are not refunded.
1. A reasonable cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed or ordered from other sources.
2. Exchange parts must be turned in at time of purchase or a core charge will be made. the core charge will be refunded if the exchange parts are returned within 10 days. The refund of the core charge will not include sales tax.
3. Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked block, and excessive smoking. for a period of thirty days from the date of purchase. Engine accessories are not guaranteed.
4. Transmissions are guaranteed to work properly at time of purchase. Gears are guaranteed to be in good condition at time of purchase.
5. Rear ends are guaranteed to work properly at time of purchase, gears are guaranteed to be in good condition at time of purchase, bearings are guaranteed to be without material noise at time of purchase.
6. Starters, generators, alternators are guaranteed to work at time of purchase. There is no responsibility for improper installation, faulty voltage regulator, or poor electrical connections by customer.
7. Radiators and heaters are guaranteed not to leak at time of purchase. Batteries are guaranteed to hold charge.
8. THERE IS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR USAGE AFTER TIME OF PURCHASE, SELLER IS NOT LIABLE FOR AND PURCHASER WAIVES ALL CLAIMS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH RESULT FROM THE SALE OF THE ABOVE PARTS INCLUDING B UT NOT LIMITED TO, LABOR CHARGES TO INSTALL OR REMOVE THE PARTS, LOSS OF INCOME, WAGES OR SALARY OR CAR RENTAL CHARGES. BUYER'S SOLE REMEDY AGAINST SELLER SHALL BE A RETURN OF THE PRICE ON INVOICE OR AN EXCHANGE OF A REPLACEMENT PART IF TIMELY RETURNED TO SELLER THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON INVOICE.
9. Parts must be clearly designated "rebuilt" to qualify for overhauled guarantee.
10. Parts may not be returned after ten days of invoice unless otherwise stated in writing at time of purchase. These parts are subject to acceptance by dismantler and are subject ot a 15% handling charge if accepted. Parts other than those originally sold or which have been altered or damaged are not acceptable for return. Body sections which have been cut off to order are not returnable. The parts must be in same condition as when sold upon return. It is agreed that the sole determiner of condition for return is Seller. Buyer agrees to any inspection or method of inspection dictated by Seller and agrees Seller has the right not to accept returned used merchandise if in the Seller's discretion, he believes condition of used merchandise has changed from date of sale.
11. Claims for adjustment or return due to defective or improper parts must be made in writing within 30 days of time of purchase, unless other specific arrangements were made in writing at time of purchase.
12. All used parts or merchandise must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards. Seller states that in no way guarantees or warrants used merchandise for apparant or non-apparant safety hazards and affirmatively states that used parts or merchandise sold may have safety hazards and it is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect for actual or latent safety hazards or hire an expert to so inspect.
13. Buyer affirms that before he has entered into this agreement, Seller requested that he examines the parts or merchandise, to ascertain whether there were defects therein; that Seller afforded to buyer an adequate opportunity to make to make such examiniation before he entered into this agreement and that he has examined the goods as fully as he desires for the purpose of determining whether there are defects.
14. No warranty on labor.To return an item you must contact us via within the 30 day period to obtain a RMA number (return material you obtain an RMA number, ship the item back to Two Chiefs LLC. 1385 Portsmouth Blvd. Suffolk, VA, 23434 along with the RMA number.
Two Chiefs LLC. ships world wide using a variety of methods. We know how important it is for you to receive your item in timely matter. Therefore, we choose the fastest, most reliable means for your particular part.
Our office hours are 8:00 am til 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday eastern time.INTERNATIONAL BUYERS, please contact us prior to your purchase for shipping rates to your country.Pick up at our facilities is available. Shipping charges do not apply. Please email to make arrangements prior to your purchase.Items will be shipped within 1-2 days of purchase. Please allow 5-10 days for delivery. Most areas in the US are within 5 days.
Please be advised that international shipping times vary and that duties or other fees may apply depending on customs. And, are the sole responsibilty of the buyer.
Sales tax will be applied to all orders shipped to the state of VA. Help Core Charge. Core is an acronym for 'Cash On Return'. A core charge is sometimes applied to rebuildable parts such as engines or alternators that can be redeemed for a portion of their original price. If the part you are purchasing has a core charge applied, it will be noted in the description.
Parts Grading. A standard code system is used to communicate the condition and quality of a part between automotive recyclers, automotive repair shops, and insurers. Knowing how these codes are used will help you understand whether the part meets your expectations before you buy it and what you can expect from the part when you receive it.
A Grade - The highest quality part. It is of low miles and/or exceptional condition for its age. B Grade - The second level quality part. It is of average miles and normal condition for its age. C Grade - The third level quality part. It has high miles and/or light damage. No Grade - A part that has not yet been graded.
To learn more about Parts Grading click here.
Part Category. A category is a way of classifying a part in inventory. The category appears as a one-letter abbreviation under Part Detail. A category is a way to identify a part by location or condition, and helps to indicate whether a part needs to be pulled and prepped before shipping.
Standard Part Categories include:
Part Category Description Definition U Unbolted Used part, loose and unbolted from vehicle. Y Yard Used part, still on vehicle. N New Part manufactured from scratch. R Rebuilt Used part that is rebuilt or reconditioned. S Surplus Used part for which too many are available.
Part Color Definitions
Amber Burgundy Red RED Beige BEI Gold GLD Silver SIL Black BLK Gray GRY Tan TAN Blue BLU Green GRN Teal TEA Bronze BRZ Maroon MRN White WHT Brown BRN Purple PUR Yellow YEL Contact Us If you have a question about a part please contact us BEFORE purchasing. Your response is very important to us. Customer satisfaction is our priority. Before leaving negative response please contact us first and allow us the opportunity to remedy the situation. Template by MyNewWebGuy.com www.mynewwebguy.com | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design