This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
99-05 Pontiac Grand Am Factory TAN/neutral Dash Defrost Vent Grille 22656650
For sale is one Factory GM Dash Defrost Vent Grille to fit 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand AM. Tan/Neutralin color. Replace that cracked and/or faded Grill with a factory new one from GM.
If you cannot give us a "5" on the detailed seller ratings section, please call us so we can make sure you are completely satisfied. considers anything less than a 5 as unsatisfactory.
TOLL FREE PHONE: 1-800-452-5059 /Hours: m-f 8-4 Pacific time, closed weekends.
Weinclude a dealership invoicefor items purchased for your records.
We are a GM dealer andwe sell atwholesale prices! Let us know what you need and we will try to list it on for you.
- Shipping Quoted is for the Continental US.
- Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico shipping is higher.
- We combine shipping on Multiple item purchases. Please wait for us to do so. We will do so the next business day or if it is on a weekend, the following Monday. We will no longer issue shipping refunds if you do not wait for us as paypal charges the seller now to refund monies.
- Smaller items are mailed USPS, larger items are UPS. The sale will say which one.
- UPS to the East coast will take up to 9 days, we are in OREGON. UPS tracking will be emailed.
- We ship to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Europe.
- USPS is used for all International shipments.
- Wait for us to send your invoice with the international shipping amount.
- Actual shipping plus $4 for handling of International paperwork.
- Items selling for $40 or over will be shipped via USPS priority mail with Insurance.
- We combine shipping on multiple item purchases. Please wait for us to do so.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase if not happy for any reason.
- shipping and handling is not reimbursed.
- Item must be in new condition.
- return with copy of original invoice and a note what you wish us to do.
- International buyers, contact us first before returning item.
- Insurance options are noted in every sale.
- If insured and you receive item damaged, save box and contact us ASAP.
- No sales taxes in Oregon!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Ford Fairlane custom 100: 9.520 @ 140.000
steve pyburn, Engine: ford 351 w 427 cubes, Tires: goodyear/moroso
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: 9.950 @ 145.810
NA, Engine: W16 Quad Turbo: 1200 HP,
2008 Bugatti Veyron : 10.170 @ 139.440
G, Engine: W16 Quad Turbo: 1000 HP,
2006 Bugatti Veyron 16/4: 10.200 @ 142.000
NA, Engine: 8 litre, 64 valve, quad turbo,W16, Turbos: 4 Tires: Michelin PAX
1966 Ford Fairlane GT: 10.225 @ 133.380
Anthony Verriotto, Engine: 533' 460 STROKED 80 OVER,
2006 Bugatti Veyron 16.4: 10.410 @ 139.910
NA, Engine: w-16 Quad Turbo, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport
1966 Ford Fairlane XL 500: 10.734 @ 132.760
Bronson Robertson, Engine: 351 Windsor stroked and poked to 418, Tires: 11
1966 Ford Fairlane 500: 11.590 @ 113.500
Clay Wesley, Engine: 428,
1967 Ford Fairlane 500: 11.630 @ 116.180
Tony Rabito, Engine: 1970 460 502, Tires: M/T 28 x 10 S
1964 Ford Fairlane thunderbolt: 11.760 @ 118.320
al kitts, Engine: 427, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: firestone
1964 Ford Fairlane Sport Coupe: 11.800 @ 114.000
Charlie Rodgers, Engine: 68 Ford 302 .030 over, Tires: M/T Sportman Pros
2004 GMC Yukon Denali: 12.540 @ 105.790
Jeff Sable, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger D1-SC
1969 Ford Fairlane Cobra 428 CJ with Ram Air: 12.550 @ 108.980
Bill Rushin, Engine: 428 +.030, Tires: 29.5 X 10.5 MT Slicks
1966 Ford Fairlane GTA: 12.609 @ 108.440
Drew, Engine: 390, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: bfg radials
1966 Ford Fairlane 500: 12.701 @ 108.390
D. Bender, Engine: 390, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T 28/9/15
2001 GMC Yukon SLE 2wd: 12.707 @ 105.910
Colby, Engine: LS6 383ci, Supercharger: Magnuson MP122HH Tires: General UHP Grabber 275/55
1968 Ford Fairlane : 12.850 @ 106.000
Jason Walker, Engine: 306, Tires: MT Skinnies, MT 28X9 Slicks
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Magna Supercharged: 13.217 @ 103.060
Dave, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Magna Charger Turbos: None Tires: Falkon Ziex
1963 Ford Fairlane 500: 13.288 @ 101.680
Colin, Engine: 302, Tires: 215x60 -15 Firestone
1997 GMC Yukon 4x4: 13.580 @ 98.710
Lee Hooton, Engine: 350, Supercharger: Vortech S-trim Tires: 35x12.5x15