This item has been shown 0 times.
Add To saved Seller | Signup for store newsletter
Store search in titles & description
- Air Intake / Fuel Delivery
- Computer Chips/Tuners
99-04 Ford SVT F-150 Lightning 02-03 Harley Davidson Oil Separator Kit
LF4321Notes: PASSENGER SIDE
Manufacturer Info: LFP
- Operational in all weather conditions
- "See Through" Oil Catch providing assurance for workability when hood is popped
- Routine drain monitoring to prevent oil spillage available at your fingertips
- Direct replacement will not void warranty
- High Grade Brass Fittings for durability
- High Pressure Aftermarket Vaccum Lines
- Pre-Installed Draincock for emptying reservior.
- Assembled in house using quality aftermarket poly-carbonate catch reserviors.
Details Under boost or just cruizing around town, your vacuum line on the passenger side valve cover is siphening oil which ultimately collects in plenum, intercooler, throttle body...etc. Install an LFP oil separator and catch it before it heads that direction. Installs in 30 min.
Unbeknown to a few of our competitors, the LFP Custom Oil Seperator is responsible for eliminating oil from being moved into the plenum from the "overlooked" passenger side valve cover. Don't be mislead or fooled by some of our competitors that say the driver side is the end all and do all, it is not. These same competitors (If you can believe) know very little about these vehicles or they wouldn't make such misleading claims. Need we say more?ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
American Muscle is Alive and Well at Lightning Force Performance! LFP is the only place to find the lowest prices on performance parts for your muscle car. LFP Started back in 2000 designing and developing parts for the Ford SVT Lightning.
Since then we have emerged as a leader in aftermarket performance parts not only for the Lightning but also the 2003-2004 Ford SVT Cobra, Mustang GT, and the new 2007-2010 Shelby GT500. LFP has also ventured out into the Dodge and GM market offering bolt on parts for the Challenger R/T, SRT8 and the new 2010 Camaro SS.
Copyright 2009 LFP. All Rights Reserved